Reds sweep Cards

Guest schotzee

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='262269' date='May 2 2006, 07:02 PM']Don't know about him but none of those links work for me it just might be my computer[/quote]

hmmmm, they all work for me so im not sure what to say.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='262219' date='May 2 2006, 03:57 PM']what happend to thegamelive website?[/quote]
Didn't MLB disallow free audio streaming for games so they could charge you to listen on your computer?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Bunghole' post='262351' date='May 2 2006, 08:57 PM']Didn't MLB disallow free audio streaming for games so they could charge you to listen on your computer?[/quote]

yes, but there is plenty of ways around that.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='262318' date='May 2 2006, 08:03 PM']hmmmm, they all work for me so im not sure what to say.[/quote]
what player do you use?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='262371' date='May 2 2006, 09:32 PM']what player do you use?[/quote]

windows media player.

Guest Johnsons4Life
For like $50 you can watch every game you want online on your computer from mlb.com. Its actully not a bad deal if you want to watch the reds or any other team out of area.

[quote name='emc334' post='262805' date='May 3 2006, 05:46 PM']I've used MLBtv to watch almost every game this season from here in Chicago. Great service if you are willing to pony up the $15 a month or $80 for the season.[/quote]

I would pay it!! GO REDS

Archived