How Long Will it Last?

Jason

Will the Reds Remain Competitive?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How long will the Reds stay in the hunt?

• They will have a June Swoon
    • Until the All Star Break
    • The Dog Days
    • They will stay in the hunt but won't make the playoffs
    • They Make the playoffs but not the WS
    • Lose the World Series
    • World Champions Baby!

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Hooky' post='268713' date='May 16 2006, 09:59 AM']Their swoon has already started and as much as it pains me, the Cardinals are hitting their stride. But they'll get just over .500.[/quote]

Why has the "swoon" already started? The pitching hasn't gone into a slump, and as good as our offense is, they'll be out of the slump very soon.

Didn't the reds also bfreak or come close to breaking the record for road wins in a season that year. An wasn't it almost the highest wins in a season and not make the playoffs? I was only 12 at the time, but i think i recall something like that. I could be wrong though.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='269770' date='May 18 2006, 01:03 PM']It's over, the panic button has been pushed-the Redlegs look they are going to drop 6 in a row to head to one of the best teams in the majors this wknd in the Detroit Tigers...

bottom of 1st Reds 0 Pitt 6

is there any need or want to start a game thread...doubtful...

:thumbsdown:[/quote]

Reds up 9-7....:)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='269002' date='May 16 2006, 04:55 PM']Why has the "swoon" already started? The pitching hasn't gone into a slump, and as good as our offense is, they'll be out of the slump very soon.[/quote]

Oh, really?

I hate to agree with you and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. I got free club seats form work for Saturday night and that was the most miserable I've been at a Reds game in a while except for watching my 2-year old dancing and eating a hot dog on the big screen with catsup all over his face.

[quote name='Hooky' post='275164' date='May 31 2006, 12:09 PM']I hate to agree with you and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. I got free club seats form work for Saturday night and that was the most miserable I've been at a Reds game in a while except for watching my 2-year old dancing and eating a hot dog on the big screen with catsup all over his face.[/quote]

you and your boy on the big screen with catsup all over him is priceless...

[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='275319' date='May 31 2006, 04:07 PM']you and your boy on the big screen with catsup all over him is priceless...[/quote]

Thanks. It would be nice to get a clip of that. They would make good money selling clips like that, but it would be way too confusing to sort out all the shots, editing, clipping, etc...

Archived