Ted Ginn

Guest Johnsons4Life

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='262759' date='May 3 2006, 03:14 PM']:lol:

Whatever, man. This guy doesn't impress me at all, though. Like the other guy said, his routes suck ass.[/quote]

The guy was a sophomore. Nothing impresses you about him?? So explosive. But I guess thats your opinions on him. So who does impress you in college football then??

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='262778' date='May 3 2006, 04:55 PM']The guy was a sophomore. Nothing impresses you about him?? So explosive. But I guess thats your opinions on him. So who does impress you in college football then??[/quote]

He's fast. Thats about all, IMO.

The only players in college football right now that impress me are Brady Quinn, LaRon Landry, Michael Bush, and Jeff Samardzija

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='262793' date='May 3 2006, 05:28 PM']He's fast. Thats about all, IMO.

The only players in college football right now that impress me are [b]Brady Quinn[/b], LaRon Landry, Michael Bush, and Jeff Samardzija[/quote]
:lmao:

yea, howd he do against aj?

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='262892' date='May 3 2006, 07:48 PM']:lmao:
yea, howd he do against aj?[/quote]

Hey, I'll give the OSU fans some props, AJ was puttin on a clinic that game.

Brady Quinn, however = Best QB Prospect since the Chosen One

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='262793' date='May 3 2006, 05:28 PM']He's fast. Thats about all, IMO.

The only players in college football right now that impress me are Brady Quinn, LaRon Landry, Michael Bush, and Jeff Samardzija[/quote]

Brady Quinn: played an NFL type Defense in OSU and got fucked up
LaRon Landry: :lmao:
Michael Bush: jury is still out, plays in the Big East
Jeff Samardzija: Refer to Brady Quinn.

Please dont hate on Buckeyes just because you dont like OSU. Give some credit where credit is due.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='dieselman44' post='262927' date='May 3 2006, 08:36 PM']Brady Quinn: played an NFL type Defense in OSU and got fucked up
LaRon Landry: :lmao:
Michael Bush: jury is still out, plays in the Big East
Jeff Samardzija: Refer to Brady Quinn.
Please dont hate on Buckeyes just because you dont like OSU. Give some credit where credit is due.[/quote]

Brady Quinn got fucked up because his o-line wasnt up to the challenge. I dont think he could do much about them not being able to pass block. The numbers don't lie. He's a monster.

LaRon Landry is the best DB in CFB right now.

Michael Bush is a monster and is the REAL DEAL.

Samardzija is 6'5, 220, and still fast as fuck. Has excellent hands, and has long hair. Yea... he's a monster.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='262932' date='May 3 2006, 08:43 PM']Brady Quinn got fucked up because his o-line wasnt up to the challenge. I dont think he could do much about them not being able to pass block. The numbers don't lie. He's a monster.

LaRon Landry is the best DB in CFB right now.

Michael Bush is a monster and is the REAL DEAL.

[b]Samardzija is 6'5, 220, and still fast as fuck. Has excellent hands, and has long hair. Yea... he's a monster.[/b][/quote]

He also had more drops in that game than Ryan Hamby and Ted Ginn did combined all season.

how does this guy not impress you..... not even a little bit.. did you watch the highlight where he caught the five yard out route juked out 3 defensive backs then ran all the way across the field and up for a touchdown. that shit is rediculous especially considering hes was a true sophmore last year. he has only had 2 years of learning routes in any offense. before he came to OSU he had never played WR before. i don't see how you don't think this guy is going to be something special this year and for the rest of his career. once he tightens up his routes and stops making the mental mistakes this guy is going to be amazing

Quinn deserves his credit.

He will be a good qb if drafted to a team that will protect him.

To bad he didnt come out this year and drafted to the cards like lienert.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='tracenuts' post='262960' date='May 3 2006, 09:27 PM']how does this guy not impress you..... not even a little bit.. did you watch the highlight where he caught the five yard out route juked out 3 defensive backs then ran all the way across the field and up for a touchdown. that shit is rediculous especially considering hes was a true sophmore last year. he has only had 2 years of learning routes in any offense. before he came to OSU he had never played WR before. i don't see how you don't think this guy is going to be something special this year and for the rest of his career. once he tightens up his routes and stops making the mental mistakes this guy is going to be amazing[/quote]

Only thing I really liked was when he threaded the needle, and squeezed in between those 2 guys running at fullspeed on that kickoff return. That was nice. Everything else, Reggie already did x30

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='263012' date='May 3 2006, 09:18 PM']Only thing I really liked was when he threaded the needle, and squeezed in between those 2 guys running at fullspeed on that kickoff return. That was nice. Everything else, Reggie already did x30[/quote]

Yea your right............Those were all normal everyday plays except for one of them. Anybody could make those plays. <_<

Ive never seen someone in such a complete hater mode as you badass. If you knew football as you think you do then youd atleast give credit to a player no matter what team he plays for. This guy had 4 punt return touchdowns as a freshman, while also leading the NCAA in return yrd average. But is that wasnt enough how bout against MSU scored a TD 3 different ways, running catching, and returning. Dont hate just to be hating, you come off very ignorant.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='dieselman44' post='263112' date='May 4 2006, 12:47 AM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img][/quote]

I'm not an OSU homer, thus, I dont see whats so amazing in these videos. SORRY.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='264251' date='May 5 2006, 07:46 PM']I'm not an OSU homer, thus, I dont see whats so amazing in these videos. SORRY.[/quote]

Doesn't matter who the guy was and if he does or doesn't play for OSU. That is a pretty amazing highlight reel.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='264253' date='May 5 2006, 08:51 PM']Doesn't matter who the guy was and if he does or doesn't play for OSU. That is a pretty amazing highlight reel.[/quote]you might as well give it up, teddy ginn has no ties to memphis and plays for osu... bab is obviously jealous

[quote]LaRon Landry is the best DB in CFB right now.[/quote]

I like Ginn, but I would take Landry over Ginn.

Landry is my Early Bengal's hope [he'll be a top ten pick]; another LSU product. ;)

There is a kid from piqua named brandon zane that just commited to osu. He is a running back but i guess tressel wants him to be the next Ginn...which may infer that ginn may be gone after this year? since Zane is a junior.

The kid runs a 10.5 in the 100 meter. I believe he is the one of the fastest if not the fastest kid in ohio. He went to a california meet and finished 3rd overall. This kid will be a beast.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='264254' date='May 5 2006, 08:52 PM']you might as well give it up, teddy ginn has no ties to memphis and plays for osu... bab is obviously jealous[/quote]

:lol:

I hardly watch CFB. Now that DeAngelo is gone, Memphis football is gonna suck anyways. Why would I be jealous of this guy who can do nothing but run fast?

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='JC' post='264258' date='May 5 2006, 08:57 PM']There is a kid from piqua named brandon zane that just commited to osu. He is a running back but i guess tressel wants him to be the next Ginn...which may infer that [b]ginn may be gone after this year?[/b] since Zane is a junior.

The kid runs a 10.5 in the 100 meter. I believe he is the one of the fastest if not the fastest kid in ohio. He went to a california meet and finished 3rd overall. This kid will be a beast.[/quote]

yes

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Master Shake' post='264366' date='May 5 2006, 11:45 PM']yes[/quote]
I hope not man...he is so exciting to watch and I dont want to hate him in the NFL because we wont get him

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='264373' date='May 5 2006, 11:54 PM']I hope not man...he is so exciting to watch and I dont want to hate him in the NFL because we wont get him[/quote]

I don't think there's any way he doesn't go... he can't turn down top 10 money

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='Master Shake' post='264376' date='May 5 2006, 10:58 PM']I don't think there's any way he doesn't go... he can't turn down top 10 money[/quote]

Unless he gets injured hes good as gone.

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='264259' date='May 5 2006, 08:05 PM']:lol:
I hardly watch CFB. Now that DeAngelo is gone, Memphis football is gonna suck anyways. Why would I be jealous of this guy who can do nothing but run fast?[/quote]

You can hardly watch football now that DeAngelo is gone?? I dont think we ever caught a game of Memphis football on TV. I think that to score touchdowns in football you would have to be able to do more than just run fast. If Ted Ginn can do nothing but run fast and do so good than why isn't the entire track team play on the football team. Your comments are a little ridiculous. The only thing he can do is run fast?? Are you just another OSU hater??

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Master Shake' post='264376' date='May 5 2006, 11:58 PM']I don't think there's any way he doesn't go... he can't turn down top 10 money[/quote]
but he can pull a Leinart :lol:

Archived