Ted Ginn

Guest Johnsons4Life

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='The Scales' post='266852' date='May 11 2006, 08:11 PM']he's aite...but i'm faster by a shade.[/quote]
:lmao: You are quite the comedian

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266985' date='May 11 2006, 10:49 PM']Fuck OSU![/quote]

Who is your team?? Let me guess........USC......oh wait.......its Texas now.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='266989' date='May 11 2006, 11:51 PM']Who is your team?? Let me guess........USC......oh wait.......its Texas now.[/quote]

um, Notre Dame and Penn State, i dont care for college football much, but ive always enjoyed watching both teams even tho they've both sucked most of the time that ive watched them.

oh yea...FUCK TEXAS TOO.

I also root for any team that beats OSU :), so i liked Texas for one day :)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='dieselman44' post='267016' date='May 12 2006, 02:27 AM']classy post.[/quote]

heh, wasnt meant to have class because OSU doesnt deserve it

:ninja:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='267011' date='May 12 2006, 01:55 AM'][b]um, Notre Dame [/b][/quote]

So im pretty sure that you enjoyed watching Ted Ginn tear them up didnt you? :)

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='JC' post='267060' date='May 12 2006, 07:38 AM']So im pretty sure that you enjoyed watching Ted Ginn tear them up didnt you? :)[/quote]

No wonder hes a hater. OSU usually beats Penn State and crushed Notre Dame last year in the bowl.

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='267011' date='May 12 2006, 12:55 AM']um, Notre Dame and Penn State, i dont care for college football much, but ive always enjoyed watching both teams even tho they've both sucked most of the time that ive watched them.
oh yea...FUCK TEXAS TOO.
I also root for any team that beats OSU :), so i liked Texas for one day :)[/quote]

They haven't really sucked. Notre Dame had a little dry spell for a few years but its still Notre Dame. They both have pretty good programs. I just dont get being a bengals fan and being a penn state fan. Thats what that one stealer fan does. Like Pitt and also OSU.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='JC' post='267060' date='May 12 2006, 08:38 AM']So im pretty sure that you enjoyed watching Ted Ginn tear them up didnt you? :)[/quote]

i havent watched 1 game in the past 2 years by either team.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='267098' date='May 12 2006, 11:31 AM']No wonder hes a hater. OSU usually beats Penn State and crushed Notre Dame last year in the bowl.[/quote]

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='267101' date='May 12 2006, 11:34 AM']They haven't really sucked. Notre Dame had a little dry spell for a few years but its still Notre Dame. They both have pretty good programs. I just dont get being a bengals fan and being a penn state fan. Thats what that one stealer fan does. Like Pitt and also OSU.[/quote]

um, ND and PSU were on tv a lot when i was little and we didnt have cable so i got into liking them. Now i dont really give a shit about college football because i dont like it that much. IF i watch college football, which i dont very much, is ND, PSU, Miami (OH) and Duke (but they are never on TV).

I dont know why the Pitt/OSU thing bothers u because MANY Bengals/Reds fans like UNC or OSU, but dont care about UC or Miami or Xavier. It bothers me that people are UC basketball and OSU football fans and shit like that. Even tho Duke sucks in football i still root for them, but i never really watch college football anymore so i dont really care i dont like the college rules and i despise the BCS.

i just dont like OSU and there is a thousand reasons why lol. i dont like michigan either so u can be happy for that.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='267191' date='May 12 2006, 03:39 PM']i havent watched 1 game in the past 2 years by either team.
um, ND and PSU were on tv a lot when i was little and we didnt have cable so i got into liking them. Now i dont really give a shit about college football because i dont like it that much. IF i watch college football, which i dont very much, is ND, PSU, Miami (OH) and Duke (but they are never on TV).
I dont know why the Pitt/OSU thing bothers u because MANY Bengals/Reds fans like UNC or OSU, but dont care about UC or Miami or Xavier. It bothers me that people are UC basketball and OSU football fans and shit like that. Even tho Duke sucks in football i still root for them, but i never really watch college football anymore so i dont really care i dont like the college rules and i despise the BCS.

i just dont like OSU and there is a thousand reasons why lol. i dont like michigan either so u can be happy for that.[/quote]
I understand what you are saying

Sometimes college football is so boring to watch. I love sundays so much more then saturdays. My best friends are hardcore college football lovers one a michigan fan and one a ND fan. I don't understand the one likes the bengals and the other just doesnt get into nfl :blink:. I have no clue why.

I just dont think college football is as exciting for the simple fact that the players arent as good and one player can take the whole game over ala Reggie Bush. NFL you have to be balanced because there are so many good players.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='JC' post='267240' date='May 12 2006, 04:49 PM']I understand what you are saying

Sometimes college football is so boring to watch. I love sundays so much more then saturdays. My best friends are hardcore college football lovers one a michigan fan and one a ND fan. I don't understand the one likes the bengals and the other just doesnt get into nfl :blink:. I have no clue why.

I just dont think college football is as exciting for the simple fact that the players arent as good and one player can take the whole game over ala Reggie Bush. [b]NFL you have to be balanced because there are so many good players.[/b][/quote]

so true.

[quote name='JC' post='267240' date='May 12 2006, 04:49 PM']I understand what you are saying

I just dont think college football is as exciting for the simple fact that the players arent as good and one player can take the whole game over ala Reggie Bush. NFL you have to be balanced because there are so many good players.[/quote]

Sometimes. Like when Miami of Florida plays Duke. The balance of power in college is different than in the NFL, that is true.

And then there are games like the 2003 Fiesta Bowl when Miami Fla played Ohio State.

To me there is NOTHING more exciting than a great college football game. Especially if OSU is involved.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='267191' date='May 12 2006, 02:39 PM']i havent watched 1 game in the past 2 years by either team.

i just dont like OSU and there is a thousand reasons why lol. i dont like michigan either so u can be happy for that.[/quote]

I like every Ohio team for any sport. Except for Cleveland Browns of course. I root for all the colleges and pro teams in everything.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='267340' date='May 12 2006, 07:39 PM']I like every Ohio team for any sport. Except for Cleveland Browns of course. I root for all the colleges and pro teams in everything.[/quote]

well then ur a better ohio resident than me. I dont like OSU or UC, but ill root for MU and XU around here.

[quote name='Jason' post='267286' date='May 12 2006, 05:49 PM']Sometimes. Like when Miami of Florida plays Duke. The balance of power in college is different than in the NFL, that is true.

And then there are games like the 2003 Fiesta Bowl when Miami Fla played Ohio State.

To me there is NOTHING more exciting than a great college football game. Especially if OSU is involved.[/quote]
If all college football games were like that then i would love it

The Texas and OSU game was exciting also...even though hamby dropped it. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

But not all games are like that...thats why i can watch the bengals every week and no that we may only beat the packers by 7 and brett farve come down and try to send it into OT or Shayne Graham kicking a game winner with time running all the way down to flush the browns. But OSU vs. Miami (oh) isn't very fun to watch.

[quote name='dieselman44' post='267292' date='May 12 2006, 05:57 PM']The one thing that college football has over the NFL is EVERY game means something. If you lose your more then likely not gonna be in the title game. Thats what keeps me entertained every week in college.[/quote]

I was thinking that too.

Archived