Reds @ Diamondbacks

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[b][color="#FF0000"]Cincinnati Reds (20-9)[/color] @ [color="#009900"]Arizona Diamondbacks (16-13)[/color][/b]

[b]E. Ramirez (1-1, 3.46 ERA) vs B. Webb (4-0, 2.22 ERA)[/b]

[b]Gametime: 9:40 (Cincy Time)[/b]

Game 1 aganist the D-Backs today....going up aganist Webb who is a great pitcher...discuss game here!

[u][b]WhoDeyForever's Prediction[/b][/u]
[b]Reds--4
D-Backs--3[/b]

[color="#FF0000"][size=3][b]Go Reds!!!![/b][/size][/color] :headbang:

Guest ThurmanMunster

fuck, I picked up Ramirez in fantasy for a spot start, i didnt know webb was pitching :(

we better win and ramirez better pitch well

Guest WhoDeyForever

I am ready for some baseball as I am tired of it playing it on my PSP...I have been cold and cant win a damn game so I want the Reds to get one in real life :D

Guest WhoDeyForever

2-0 D-Backs up -_-

Edit: now 3-0 [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] :angry:

Guest WhoDeyForever
Heard there was a bad throw by Hatteberg...and why is he on this team again when Valentin can play 1B?

Guest oldschooler
--------------------------- MIDDLE 2ND

Bottom 2ND B:1 S:0 O:0
Luis Gonzalez doubles (11) on a line drive to right fielder Austin Kearns.

Bottom 2ND B:3 S:2 O:1
Tony Clark lines out to right fielder Austin Kearns.

Bottom 2ND B:2 S:1 O:1
Shawn Green reaches on fielding error by shortstop Felipe LopezJr. Luis Gonzalez scores. Shawn Green to 2nd.

Bottom 2ND B:1 S:0 O:1
Johnny Estrada doubles (4) on a line drive to center fielder Quinton McCracken. Shawn Green scores.

Bottom 2ND B:2 S:2 O:2
Orlando Hudson grounds out, second baseman Ryan Freel to first baseman Scott Hatteberg. Johnny Estrada to 3rd.

Bottom 2ND B:1 S:1 O:2
Brandon Webb singles on a line drive to center fielder Quinton McCracken. Johnny Estrada scores.

Bottom 2ND B:4 S:0 O:2
Craig Counsell walks. Brandon Webb to 2nd.

Bottom 2ND B:0 S:0 O:2
Eric Byrnes singles on a line drive to center fielder Quinton McCracken. Brandon Webb scores. Craig Counsell to 3rd. Throwing error by first baseman Scott Hatteberg.

Bottom 2ND B:4 S:0 O:2
Chad Tracy walks. Eric Byrnes to 2nd. Craig Counsell to 3rd....

Then he balks with the bases loaded...

THEN A BASE HIT...AN ERROR BY FREEL....7-0 !

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='oldschooler' post='264323' date='May 5 2006, 10:21 PM']Out of the 7 runs the Diamond Backs just scored...only 1 of them was earned ?!!!!!! :blink:
:lol: & :mellow: all at once...[/quote]
Lizards ERA is still under 4 :lol:

Guest WhoDeyForever
uhhh ok?? I just heard that Dunn hit a homer but then a second later he says Gonzalez caught it...WTF??

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='oldschooler' post='264323' date='May 5 2006, 10:21 PM']Out of the 7 runs the Diamond Backs just scored...only 1 of them was earned ?!!!!!! :blink:
:lol: & :mellow: all at once...[/quote]

Reds Defense :pointlaff:

Narron as a coach :pointlaff:

Reds lineup tonight :pointlaff:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='264332' date='May 5 2006, 10:34 PM']uhhh ok?? I just heard that Dunn hit a homer but then a second later he says Gonzalez caught it...WTF??[/quote]

it wasnt even close to a HR.

Guest ThurmanMunster
Another reason i dislike Narron...

So we give Phillips a day off.....taht means our lineup takes a big hit along with Aurilia on the DL so we take 2 hits. (i know phillips needs days off)

But this lineup is just ridiculous.

Denorfia has been hot since the season began. He dominated in Spring, has hit well in limited time up here and was Minor League Batter of the Month...so we bench him for McCracken ON THE SAME NIGHT we dont have Phillips AND Aurilia AND Griffey. Ok well atleast we have Lopez-Dunn-Edwin-Kearns.

Why the hell is Kearns batting 7th behind Valentin? and why the hell is Hatteberg batting 4th?

Hatteberg hasnt done shit for this team offensively as he has like 2 RBIs and pretty much nothign else. Valentin hasnt done shit either. With Phillips on the bench our hottest hitters are Edwin and Kearns batting 5th and 7th, while hitters who havent done shit are batting 4th and 6th. Does anyone know why or could argue that this is smart?

Freel
Lopez
Dunn
Hatteberg
Edwin
Valentin
Kearns
McCracken

eh.

So if Dunn is a perfect 4 hitter like everyone says then why not:

Freel
Lopez
Edwin/Kearns
Dunn
Kearns/Edwin
Hatteberg
Valentin
McCracken

Valentin and McCracken are switch hitters so it isnt because Narron is some gay Lefty/Righty guy. He just simply doesnt know that some of these hitters blow and they shouldnt be ahead of the good ones. If Dunn is a good 4 hitter (which i think he is) he should be at 4 and since he makes the players aroudn him see better pitches we should have the players who can DO SOMETHING with those pitches hit there. Id love to see Edwin at the plate with perfect pitches to see along with Kearns right behind him. Ill never figure out hatteberg in 4, valentin in 6, with kearns in 7. atleast switch kearns and hatteberg and it would be halfway decent.

While typing this i kinda gave up because we cant field as good as a tee ball team.

WOW did anyone see those bikinis in teh outfield? atleast there is something of quality on this channel now sad.gif

better luck tomorrow, atleast ramirez only gave up 1 earned run smile.gif

Guest WhoDeyForever

Elizardo hasent been that bad since that 2nd inning nightmare and most of that wasnt even his fault <_<

Reds lost, but Lidge blew a save for the Astros and they also ended up losing.
So the Reds are still in first place for now, hopefully the will rebound tomorrow and not make so many errors/mental mistakes.

Archived