Reds #4 in the ESPN Power Ranking

Jamie_B

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='schotzee' post='264538' date='May 6 2006, 03:04 PM'][b]WOW.[/b]When is the last time the Reds were that high?I think it's been awhile.[/quote]

:whistle:

Guest Master Shake
That 95 team... MVP Larkin, Ron Gant, Reggie Sanders' career year, lost in NLCS to eventual champion Braves... may have been 4th or higher.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jason' post='264608' date='May 6 2006, 05:06 PM']How the fuck are the 16-11[b] Yankees[/b] ahead of the 20-10 Reds who play in a tougher division???[/quote]

thats ur answer....its all in the name.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='gatorclaws' post='264883' date='May 7 2006, 09:09 AM']I think they were #1 at one point last year after their hot start. I could be wrong.[/quote]

we were never hot last year, we started in the shitter last year. Maybe in 2004, when Paul Wilson started off 6-0.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='264911' date='May 7 2006, 10:37 AM']we were never hot last year, we started in the shitter last year. Maybe in 2004, when Paul Wilson started off 6-0.[/quote]

It must have been 2004 then. I've been trying to find an old article but I can't.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='cantstop85' post='265051' date='May 7 2006, 06:54 PM'][b]wow everyone predicted us to be last now we are everyones favorite[/b] :crazy: I love it~! :D[/quote]

"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"

[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='267084' date='May 12 2006, 09:52 AM']any word on the status of Wilson?[/quote]

He had a setback. I heard on Homer he will be taking a month off to rest the arm then start back up again.

Or something like that.

[quote name='Jason' post='267087' date='May 12 2006, 10:01 AM']He had a setback. I heard on Homer he will be taking a month off to rest the arm then start back up again.

Or something like that.[/quote]

damn, I hope they can hold on...if he can get to proper form he would be a tremendous boost to make a run for the division...

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='267110' date='May 12 2006, 12:09 PM']damn, I hope they can hold on...if he can get to proper form [b]he would be a tremendous boost [/b]to make a run for the division...[/quote]

[b][size=7]DTS[/size][/b]

Archived