Nationals @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest ThurmanMunster

ill eat MORE crow than EVER if griffey gets us a game winner right here. id suck him fuckin dry for a HR and never bad mouth him again :).

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266919' date='May 11 2006, 10:41 PM']ill eat MORE crow than EVER if griffey gets us a game winner right here. id suck him fuckin dry for a HR and never bad mouth him again :).[/quote]
You better stick to your word because Griff will hit a walk off 3 run homer here :headbang:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266919' date='May 11 2006, 10:41 PM']ill eat MORE crow than EVER if griffey gets us a game winner right here. id suck him fuckin dry for a HR and never bad mouth him again :).[/quote]

hahahahahha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup: :bowdown: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[img]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/000a5/000a501a.jpg[/img]

[b]"Hey ThurmanMunster....How does my 13 inch penis taste?"[/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Riptide' post='266935' date='May 11 2006, 10:49 PM']hahahahahha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup: :bowdown: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

THANK GOD. i was hoping id have to eat crow after that.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='266939' date='May 11 2006, 10:51 PM'][img]http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/000a5/000a501a.jpg[/img]
[b]"Hey ThurmanMunster....How does my 13 inch penis taste?"[/b][/quote]

15 inch, read my other post lol.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='266942' date='May 11 2006, 10:56 PM']What a crazy game. I assumed it was over until Griffey decides to be a hero.[/quote]

Freel about fucked us, that stupid drunk.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='266946' date='May 11 2006, 10:58 PM']:D Thurman you reside in my siggy...I have to say you did get owned :badger:[/quote]

i didnt really get owned cuz i said i wanted him to hit the HR in that quote. I was owned based on my bad mouthing of griffey. So far ive been wrong, but he has to stay healthy this time. Hopefully he does this for the rest of the year. Im a griffey lover, but an injured griffey hater. I only like u if ur doing something for me :)

Id LOVE for Griffey to own me EVERY single game of the year. Just like im sure Go wouldnt mind TJ and Adams owning him all 19 games this season in the NFL.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Kochman' post='266956' date='May 11 2006, 11:13 PM']We need a closer!!!!!!!![/quote]

Wagner if he could mature.

[quote name='Kochman' post='266956' date='May 11 2006, 11:13 PM']We need a closer!!!!!!!![/quote]

Coffey should be given a shot at closer.
They trust him more than any other pitcher to come in and get them out of a jam, but have yet to let him have a chance a closing.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266812' date='May 11 2006, 06:13 PM']i was supposed to go for 4 dollar bleacher seat special night, but everyone cancelled...those fags.[/quote]

Sorry Fucker, but a school project is pretty important. Hell of a game though.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266919' date='May 11 2006, 10:41 PM']ill eat MORE crow than EVER if griffey gets us a game winner right here. [b]id suck him fuckin dry for a HR and never bad mouth him again :).[/b][/quote]

Hopefully you are like a snake and dislocate your jaw to suck off griffey. We need to save this post b/c i can see it if griffey gets hurt again (God, I hope not) or goes into a slump, that Thurman will start bad mouthing him again.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Who-Dey_Show' post='267005' date='May 12 2006, 12:27 AM']Hopefully you are like a snake and dislocate your jaw to suck off griffey. We need to save this post b/c i can see it if griffey gets hurt again (God, I hope not) or goes into a slump, that Thurman will start bad mouthing him again.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, u were bad mouthing him the other day on the phone, jackass.

I think we may have a new mayor in cincinnasti

KEN GRIFFEY JR WELCOME BACK!!!!!

[b]ITS TIME TO FUCK THE PHILS AND THERE WINNING UP LETS GO REDLEGGERS[/b]

[b][color="#FF0000"][size=7]PUSH FOR OCTOBER![/size][/color][/b]

Guest oldschooler

[quote][size=5][b]Griffey's homer gives Reds stunning 11-inning win[/b][/size]
By Hal McCoy

Dayton Daily News

CINCINNATI | The Kid is back. Long live The Kid.

Ken Griffey Jr., a surprise arrival off the disabled list Thursday afternoon, did something no movie script writer would dare turn into a movie, not even a low budget Grade B mess.

This was like The Natural, minus the shower of electrical sparks from broken floodlights. Griffey furnished the sparks, the electricity, the excitement, the everything.

He crushed a three-run homer in the bottom of the 11th inning, lifting the unbelievable Cincinnati Reds to a 5-4 victory over the Washington Nationals Thursday in Great American Ball Park in a game they had all but lost.

[b]Without Griffey, game gone.

With Griffey, baseball gone. Game over.[/b] :thumbsup: :headbang:

The Nationals scored three runs in the top of the 11th to take a 4-1 lead. But Felipe Lopez's run-scoring single, followed by Griffey's one-strike 413-foot drive into the right-field stands, ended it.

"One of those things," said Griffey. "I saw it, I hit it. I knew I hit it pretty well. It's awesome. I don't get many chances to hit a game-winning home run. To do that my first day back, with all the abuse I've taken the last couple of weeks, is just special."

Relief pitchers David Weathers and Rick White owe starter Bronson Arroyo a steak dinner, and not at the Outback, either. Something along the lines of Morton's of Chicago or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

Those two Cincinnati relief pitchers soiled a masterpiece. Arroyo presented Weathers a 1-0 lead in the ninth, but Weathers gave up a tying run that cost Arroyo his sixth victory, then White gave up a leadoff 11th inning home run to Nick Johnson and two more runs that nearly cost the Reds a victory.

If somebody told the Nationals they'd never see Bronson Arroyo again if they ate hornets, they'd say, "Pass the nest, pal."

If truth be told, although Arroyo has faced the Nationals twice this season, they haven't seen him yet, at least not his pitches.

When they tried to see his offerings April 26 in the nation's capital, they scored zero runs, had one hit and muttered something like, "Wait 'til next time."

Next time was Thursday, and the Nationals still haven't scored a run off the slender, long-haired righthander who strums a guitar as well as he fiddles with hitters.

This time the Nationals stroked six singles, but once again he held them without a run for eight innings — 16 straight innings over two starts. But because he needed 117 pitches to get there, Arroyo couldn't finish.

Weathers almost finished him, but Griffey finished it all.

"Arroyo is a lot of fun to play behind," said Griffey. "He is a guy who throws up zeros and gets us into the dugout quickly, ready to hit. You can't ask for more than that from a pitcher, unless he goes deep (homers)."

Arroyo has done that twice this year, but it was Griffey's moment Thursday.

"What was great was to look in the dugout and watch the reaction of the guys," Griffey added. "It was fun to see their reaction after I hit it. I'm always looking at the ball. This time I saw them, and they were jumping, and I don't think I got past first base before they were waiting on me at home plate."

[b]It was the Reds' first extra-inning game of the year, and they are 9-2 in one-run games, the ultimate sign of a good team, a team that remains in first place in the NL Central.[/b] :headbang:

[b]The victory was particularly satisfying to those Reds who were in Cincinnati when current Nationals General Manager Jim Bowden was the Reds GM.

Bowden was seated near the Nationals dugout and was observed several times high-fiving those around him when the Nationals performed magic or when the Reds tripped over their toes.[/b] :pointlaff:

"That's an awesome feeling to do something like that," said Griffey. "To come back and do something like that to help the team out, that's why you play. After I hit it, I was on Cloud Nine ... one of those things you can't describe."

The Reds had 12 hits, but Griffey's double and home run were the only extra-base hits.

Arroyo was given firm support defensively, if not offensively. Griffey made a diving, sliding catch across the outfield grass, Austin Kearns speared a hard-hit line drive, and second baseman Brandon Phillips snagged a hard line drive headed for the outfield when the Nationals had two runners on in the eighth inning and the Reds led, 1-0.

Lopez, batting leadoff, had three hits, scored two runs and stole his 16th base. Edwin Encarnacion, batting second, had two hits and drove in the Reds run in the fifth after Lopez singled and stole second.[/quote]

Archived