I eat crow with joy.

Guest ThurmanMunster

Guest ThurmanMunster
I said i hope he proves me wrong and he did and i am happy.

Nice job Griff. Did anyone notice him strut like he had a 15 inch cock hangin out there.

I said id suck him dry if he hit that game winner, well....suck suck suck.

I eat my crow in joy because it means a Reds win. He looked very good at the plate and in the field so hopefully he is healthy now.

I can't understand some people disdain for Griffey, he doesn't do drugs, steroids, drink and drive or beat his wife but some people treat him like dirt

he also does a lot of charity work in the city mostly anonymous and is a genuine good guy

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Storm' post='266947' date='May 11 2006, 10:59 PM'][b]I can't understand some people disdain for Griffey, he doesn't do drugs, steroids, drink and drive or beat his wife but some people treat him like dirt[/b]

he also does a lot of charity work in the city mostly anonymous and is a genuine good guy[/quote]

first, i like griffey as i stated my main posting was to cause controversy because it was a really boring offseason on this board so far. second, i probably own more griffey memorbilia than anyone here and am one of his biggest fans, but im ALSO big on not talking guys up like they are gods when they cant stay healthy and contribute to their team. My biggest beef with Griffey was his inability to change positions even tho it would be a 99% chance of improving his healthy and prolonging his career.

and u cant prove he hasnt done any of that shit :ninja:

Guest ThurmanMunster
the funny thing is Baseball Tonight already said that Yanks are interested in Griffey with Matsui out 3+ Months. How funny is that? lol.

Guest Johnsons4Life
The Yanks are always interested in him and I've heard Dunns name before during the off-season of two years ago I think. They will be looking for a new left-fielder. But would they even have any prospects in the farm system since they always trade for everyone else?? The most important thing about griffey is that hes not a team cancer and he has never done steroids. It would have been nice if he was healthy his reds career but he has only hurt himself giving 100% for the team.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='266968' date='May 11 2006, 11:29 PM']The Yanks are always interested in him and I've heard Dunns name before during the off-season of two years ago I think. [b]They will be looking for a new left-fielder. But would they even have any prospects in the farm system since they always trade for everyone else??[/b] The most important thing about griffey is that hes not a team cancer and he has never done steroids. It would have been nice if he was healthy his reds career but he has only hurt himself giving 100% for the team.[/quote]

If Griffey had to play CF then Damon could easily play LF he has done it b4, or griffey would just play LF. I dont see Griffey being dealt even tho we could get a good deal from Yanks for him probably. They have a couple very good prospects that we could get. SP Phillip Hughes and OF Melky Cabrera. Cabrera is 21 and tore up the minors and they just brought him up recently. Hughes is one of the top pitching prospects in the AL. IF we traded them Griffey id want them 2, BUT I dont see us trading him.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266974' date='May 11 2006, 11:40 PM']If Griffey had to play CF then Damon could easily play LF he has done it b4, or griffey would just play LF. I dont see Griffey being dealt even tho we could get a good deal from Yanks for him probably. They have a couple very good prospects that we could get. SP Phillip Hughes and OF Melky Cabrera. Cabrera is 21 and tore up the minors and they just brought him up recently. Hughes is one of the top pitching prospects in the AL. IF we traded them Griffey id want them 2, BUT I dont see us trading him.[/quote]
Whatever the Reds do...just dont trade Griffey or Kearns

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='266988' date='May 11 2006, 11:51 PM']Whatever the Reds do...just dont trade Griffey or Kearns[/quote]

i wouldnt mind it if they traded anyone in our OF as long as they got good quality back. I just hope that 2B, SS and 3B are untouchable.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='266991' date='May 11 2006, 11:57 PM']i wouldnt mind it if they traded anyone in our OF as long as they got good quality back. I just hope that 2B, SS and 3B are untouchable.[/quote]

I would trade Dunn, Hatteberg and R. Wagner to the Nationals for Soriano, Nick Johnson and L. Hernandez(even though he is sucking ass right now). Trade D.williams to Yankees for that Lefty that faced D. Ortiz last night in the 7th-8th :unsure: ) Dude has a crazy side-arm whip action.

Hello, boys and girls...

Just wanted to stop by the Crow Buffet and eat a couple of plates...Griff is great, don't get me wrong but its been frustrating being a Red fan and having to deal with him being on the DL more than the field (it seems). He is a great player and the Reds should not trade him to the Yanks unless they get a Mussina...

Fuck the Yankess, Man-don't give them shit. They will not use the Reds as their major league farm system...

Plus, the Reds being in 1st look like they will hang around and compete for a wild card (St. Louis looks so strong and with the beast that Pujols is, my goodness), any moves should be made to get quality pitching and not just to have a barnyard sale (like when they traded Boone a couple yrs. ago)

Guest bengalrick
[img]http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/765b7671-085b-4e10-8791-cda136848ac9_sp.jpeg[/img] [img]http://www.columbusdispatch.com/2006/05/12/reds12x200.jpg[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='267081' date='May 12 2006, 09:48 AM']Hello, boys and girls...

Just wanted to stop by the Crow Buffet and eat a couple of plates...Griff is great, don't get me wrong but its been frustrating being a Red fan and having to deal with him being on the DL more than the field (it seems). He is a great player and the Reds should not trade him to the Yanks unless they get a Mussina...

Fuck the Yankess, Man-don't give them shit. They will not use the Reds as their major league farm system...

Plus, the Reds being in 1st look like they will hang around and compete for a wild card (St. Louis looks so strong and with the beast that Pujols is, my goodness), any moves should be made to get quality pitching and not just to have a barnyard sale ([b]like when they traded Boone a couple yrs. ago)[/b][/quote]

i was glad to see him go. Also if we got Phillip Hughes id be happy, fuck getting Mussina.

Greatest player of all time.

Man plays the game like his hairs on fire, but makes it look easy. Smooth, foucsed, effotlessness. Yes... he's been blessed with good Genes, and brought up in an ideal environment, but don't be fooled. It takes alot of hard work, both on and off the field to make it look that easy.

Ever seen his Scars? He's had more operations than the bionic man. Cuts on the knees, cuts on the hammies, shoulders, elbows, wrists. All the screws, servos and experimental medical procedures... and most importantly the time away from the game, is the cost of playing on carpeted concrete night after night, season after season...with your hair on fire.

Siggy!!!

Archived