Phillies @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
[b][color="#ff0000"]Philadelphia Phillies (20-15)[/color] @ [color="#ff0000"]Cincinnati Reds (23-13)[/color][/b]

[color="#ff0000"][b]GAME 2 OF A 3-GAME SET[/color]

J.Leiber (2-4, 6.60 ERA) vs D. Williams ( 2-2, 7.85 ERA)[/b]

[b]Gametime: 6:10 (Cincinnati Time)

[/b][b][u]WhoDeyForever's Prediction[/u]
Phillies--5
Reds--7[/b]

[b][size=5][color="#ff0000"]GO REDS!!!![/color][/size][/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster

2 bad pitchers vs 2 strong lineups. Should be an interesting game. Ill be at the boats gambling tho :( my first time since i just turned 21 :)

Guest schotzee

WTF.They lost the series at home to Philly :rant: The Cards are clocking the Dbacks 5-1 in the bottom of the
fourth.Looks like we drop to second place :angry: Better get back on track Sunday

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/rockmusic4ever11/ericcartman.jpg[/img]

Damn.. Reds, you're breaking my balls here. I thought you guys were going to be able to slow the Phillys down. Only three hits all game, two of which coming from the 9th. I can only hope my Mets can hold on tonight and win tomorrow. Philly is right on our ass in 2nd and the Mets pitching rotation right now is not too promising to rely on for long and Philly doesn't seem like they're cooling down. <_<

Griffey not starting is inexcusable. If the guy is healthy, he's healthy. I don't care how many times he's been hurt, he makes the kind of money that dictates that he play when healthy. If he was held out because of concerns about his knee (especially with Freel already out!) playing in the rain, then I call bullshit. This team needs to use every weapon at it's disposal for the entire season because our pitching is going to tire some down the stretch. We need to accumulate wins NOW while we can before we fade a bit in the dog days, because it happens to every team, no matter how good they are and we are in an extremely tight division.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Bunghole' post='267720' date='May 13 2006, 09:05 PM']Griffey not starting is inexcusable. If the guy is healthy, he's healthy. I don't care how many times he's been hurt, he makes the kind of money that dictates that he play when healthy. If he was held out because of concerns about his knee (especially with Freel already out!) playing in the rain, then I call bullshit. This team needs to use every weapon at it's disposal for the entire season because our pitching is going to tire some down the stretch. We need to accumulate wins NOW while we can before we fade a bit in the dog days, because it happens to every team, no matter how good they are and we are in an extremely tight division.[/quote]

Griffey CANT play everyday anymore. Everyone in the organization has said that including Griffey himself now. That is 1 reason why i wanted him gone, but if he doesnt start he better pinch hit each game.

Archived