steeler joke

Dont know if its ever been posted, but my friend myspaced it to me.....

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a pissburgh stealers fan. She asks her class to raise their hands if they are too. Wanting to impress the teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says *Janie why didnt you raise your hand?*

*Because Im not a stealers fan* she replied.

The teacher still shocked, asked *Well, if your not a stealers fan then who are you a fan of?*
*Im a Cincinnati Bengals fan and proud of it* Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.

*Janie why are you a Bengals fan?*

*Cuz my mom and dad are both Bengals fans, so I'm a Bengals fan too!*

*Well* said the teacher in an annoyed tone *that is no reason for you to be an Bengals fan. You dont have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?*

*Then* Janie smiled *Id be a stealers fan.*

Guest WhoDeyForever
:lmao: I've read this somewhere too...but a lot of jokes are these teams are replaced with each other so it works for every team

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='268140' date='May 14 2006, 08:24 PM']:lmao: I've read this somewhere too...but a lot of jokes are these teams are replaced with each other so it works for every team[/quote]

Yea but its still funny.

so there was 4 guys, a bengals fan, a browns fan, a ravens fan, and a stealer fan. they all go camping together, and they went mountain climbing. they get to the top of the mountain, and once their on very top, the browns fan goes to the edge of the mountain and says, i love the browns so much that im gonna jump of the mountain for my team, and he jumped and said this is for you cleveland. the ravens fan was shocked, then he was like i love my team and city just as much so he decided to jump off as well, and said this is for you baltimore. then the bengals fan said, man i love cincy just as much if not more than these mother fuckers, so he pushed the stealer fan off the mountain and said this is for you cincy.

hope you guys liked that one. ;)

Archived