Soccer Thread

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='288258' date='Jun 28 2006, 04:23 PM'][img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/rob4eternity/ronaldinho.jpg[/img]
[b]amazing numerology to predict the fifa world cup winner
brazil won the world cup in 1994. before that, they had won this title
for the last time in 1970.
if you add up: 1970 + 1994 = 3964
argentina won the world cup for the last time in 1986. before that only
in 1978.
and 1978 + 1986 = 3964
germany, though, won the world cup in 1990. before that, germany won in
look: 1990 + 1974 = 3964
this could lead us to guess the winner of the world cup in 2002, since
it should be the winner of the 1962 world cup
(in fact 3964 - 2002 = 1962).
and brazil won the world cup in 1962! (and, in fact, brazil won the
2002 wc as well )
this numerology seems to work...
and now, who would be the winner of the 2006 world cup?
let s see, 3964 - 2006 = 1958
and who won in 1958?....[/b]
[b][size=7][color="#009900"]B[/color][color="#FFFF00"]r[/color][color="#3333FF"]a[/color][color="#FFFF00"]z[/color][color="#009900"]i[/color][color="#FFFF00"]l[/color] [color="#009900"]d[/color][color="#3333FF"]i[/color][color="#FFFF00"]d[/color] [color="#009900"]![/color][color="#3333FF"]![/color][color="#FFFF00"]![/color][/size][/b][/quote]

i guess this theory was all bullshit! but it would of been nice.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='289765' date='Jul 2 2006, 11:23 AM']i guess this theory was all bullshit! but it would of been nice.[/quote]

Yeah, I never believed that shit anyway :whistle:

I'm not lying by the way [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

Italy put in my 2nd favorite goal of the Cup tonight, that was as awesomely bent left-footed boot!

Screw France...may Portugal rack up 10 goals tomorrow night...Cristiano Ronaldo is lightning quick...he might have to leave the English Premier League now though LOL...oh well, screw England too!

Wayne Rooney is a punk...I laughed my head off when he got red carded...let's see, you stomp on someone's nuts and then push another player, all in front of the ref...gee...what do you think is going to happen? Rooney has to be the English equivalent of a squeeler fan...loser! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

well, lets see...
for one, the play has completely sucked ass. just because you have names or games that go into overtime or shootouts doesnt mean that the level of play is up to par with past wc's. secondly, you have a shitty italian team that likes to dive and piss and moan every time they are touched rather than play like men and earn their victorys. additionally the refing has been horrible and has cost many teams many games, i could seriously go on forever about this topic... this wc sucks. who cares who wins.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='290351' date='Jul 5 2006, 01:09 AM']you have a shitty italian team that likes to dive and piss and moan every time they are touched rather than play like men and earn their victorys. additionally the refing has been horrible and has cost many teams many games[/quote]

You are right on all those points...but I'm still going to watch it...not watching would be the same as saying I no longer will watch the Super Bowl because the refs handed it to the squeelers this past SB...

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='290351' date='Jul 5 2006, 01:09 AM']well, lets see...
for one, [b]the play has completely sucked ass[/b]. just because you have names or games that go into overtime or shootouts doesnt mean that the level of play is up to par with past wc's. secondly, you have a [b]shitty italian team [/b] [b]that likes to dive [/b] and piss and moan every time they are touched rather than play like men and earn their victorys. [b]additionally the refing has been horrible [/b] and has[b] cost [/b] [b]many teams many games[/b], i could seriously go on forever about this topic... this wc sucks.[b] who [/b] [b]cares who wins.[/b][/quote]

1) What were you expecting?
2) Mind explaning to me that? So, who has been good? Germany? They didn't beat the shitty Italian team.
3) Everybody does that. If you were in a World Cup, wouldn't you do everything to help your team win. (Diving One)
4) Agreed
5) Many? Which ones?
6) The country and the players who wins the cup.

[quote name='#40' post='290454' date='Jul 5 2006, 04:45 PM']1) What were you expecting?
2) Mind explaning to me that? So, who has been good? Germany? They didn't beat the shitty Italian team.
3) Everybody does that. If you were in a World Cup, wouldn't you do everything to help your team win. (Diving One)
4) Agreed
5) Many? Which ones?
6) The country and the players who wins the cup.[/quote]
-lets see... if i say "x is bad" the odds are i was expecting x to be good
-the itals are the biggest bunch of sore vaginas i have ever seen... the diving is fucking ridiculous, im surprised this takes any explaining as well.
-too many pks have been dished out costing teams games, additionally the refs surpassed the previous wc card limit with 12 freaking games left. theres not just one game in which the refing has played a major part in of the outcome, about 50% of them have had this influence. a ref is supposed to ref, not decide who can win a game. dont you find all these 9v10, 10v10, and 10v11 games a little suspicious?
-i dont care

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='290465' date='Jul 5 2006, 05:36 PM']So, what teams are you guys gonna root for now? France or Italy ?[/quote]
i look at it this way...
most of the citizens of france are a bunch of pussys, however, their football team is not.
most of the citizens of italy are not a bunch of pussys, however, their football team is.

decisions, decisions.

fuck it, go france!

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='290462' date='Jul 5 2006, 05:24 PM']-lets see... if i say "x is bad" the odds are i was expecting x to be good
-the itals are the biggest bunch of sore vaginas i have ever seen... the diving is fucking ridiculous, im surprised this takes any explaining as well.
-too many pks have been dished out costing teams games, additionally the refs surpassed the previous wc card limit with 12 freaking games left. theres not just one game in which the refing has played a major part in of the outcome, about 50% of them have had this influence. a ref is supposed to ref, not decide who can win a game. [b]dont you find all these 9v10, 10v10, and 10v11 games a little suspicious[/b]?
-i dont care[/quote]

-What? :huh:
-Diving is redicolous? Almost everybody does it. Even great players dived, eg = Romario, damn, what a cunt he was, right? I can give other examples.
- Not really. Ok, I'll give you this. The call againt Onyewu was bullshit. If that call wasn't made, maybe America could have a better chance, and advance
- Cool, you don't care.

-whats so hard to understand here... the play in this wc has been sub-par. slow moving play with too many mistakes. like ive said before, just because players have made a name for themselves in other leagues or you watch teams full of stars play does not mean that the level of play is up to par. this wc has been a let down.
-diving is ridiculous, the strategy is severely flawed during typical games. ramario would be a cunt if all he did was dive, however, i cant think of the last time ive seen him dive... wonder why?

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='290479' date='Jul 5 2006, 06:00 PM']-whats so hard to understand here... the play in this wc has been sub-par. slow moving play with too many mistakes. like ive said before, just because players have made a name for themselves in other leagues or you watch teams full of stars play does not mean that the level of play is up to par. this wc has been a let down.
-diving is ridiculous, the strategy is severely flawed during typical games. ramario would be a cunt if all he did was dive, however, i cant think of the last time ive seen him dive... wonder why?[/quote]

I never said all he did was dive, he was a great player. I don't know how good he is doing now for Miami.
Anyway, you think this WC sucked. Thats your choice. I thought the 2002 World Cup sucked. 98 was a good one. About diving, I think it's a part of the game. You know who Rivaldo was right? Remember in 02 he got struck by the ball in the hand, and he went down covering his face and shit. What a sore vagina. Rooney dives too. I've seen Torres dive, Van Nistelrooy dive, Gerrard dive, Eto'o dive. Just to name a few.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='290497' date='Jul 5 2006, 07:46 PM']to me diving is just like when a wide reciver is trying to get a pass interferance call! same fucking thing. all players in every sport will do what ever it is to get a call their way![/quote]

I agree with you.
Anyway, great players dive is also what I'm saying.

[quote name='#40' post='290480' date='Jul 5 2006, 06:10 PM']I never said all he did was dive, he was a great player. I don't know how good he is doing now for Miami.
Anyway, you think this WC sucked. Thats your choice. I thought the 2002 World Cup sucked. 98 was a good one. About diving, I think it's a part of the game. You know who Rivaldo was right? Remember in 02 he got struck by the ball in the hand, and he went down covering his face and shit. What a sore vagina. Rooney dives too. I've seen Torres dive, Van Nistelrooy dive, Gerrard dive, Eto'o dive. Just to name a few.[/quote]
i once saw becks, henry, and ronaldhino heading towards a bridge talking about getting ready to jump off it or some shit

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='290465' date='Jul 5 2006, 05:36 PM']So, what teams are you guys gonna root for now? France or Italy ?[/quote]

No way on Earth I would root for France...slap a "Return to Sender" sticker on the Statue of Liberty and dump it on the beachhead at Normandy and get a time machine and go back to 1945 and let the Germans keep France because the French have no freaking clue how to defend themselves anyway...Screw France... :rant:

Let North Korea test their nukes out on Paris, let's see if they really can do it...(just kidding...maybe) :o

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='290611' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:10 AM']i once saw becks, henry, and ronaldhino heading towards a bridge talking about getting ready to jump off it or some shit[/quote]

So, you don't believe me?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuazzL28bxc&search=football%20dives"] [/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrvRGTVkv6Y&search=football%20dives"]Rivaldo, Rooney, Torres, Eto'o, Gerrard, [/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEl01GM0mAQ&search=football%20dives"]Shevchenko[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJSW6VcX-Y&search=football%20dives"]Nistelrooy, 3rd or 4th[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuazzL28bxc&search=henry%20dive"]Henry[/url]

:rolleyes:

As you can see, "World Class" players also dive.

Archived