Dunn
Griffey
Kearns
Hatteberg
Edwin
Larue
Freel
Pitcher

I think Dunn in the 2 spot would work pretty well. He usually only hits solo HRs and is the most UNCLUTCH mother fucker in baseball, so in the 2 spot we could use his OBP ability and he will still hit the solo HRs that he normally does.

Why the fuck does hatteberg bat so high? Edwin and Phillips are MUCH better hitters than him and he is really only on this team cuz we had a hole on the team and his glove is halfway decent. He has a shitty bat and doesnt knock in shit either. Id like to see Phillips and Edwin ahead of him, i just dont understand narron some times.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='269803' date='May 18 2006, 02:39 PM']Interesting:

Lopez
Dunn
Griffey
Kearns
Hatteberg
Edwin
Larue
Freel
Pitcher

I think Dunn in the 2 spot would work pretty well. He usually only hits solo HRs and is the most UNCLUTCH mother fucker in baseball, so in the 2 spot we could use his OBP ability and he will still hit the solo HRs that he normally does.

Why the fuck does hatteberg bat so high? Edwin and Phillips are MUCH better hitters than him and he is really only on this team cuz we had a hole on the team and his glove is halfway decent. He has a shitty bat and doesnt knock in shit either. Id like to see Phillips and Edwin ahead of him, i just dont understand narron some times.[/quote]

Phillips has cooled down biggg time.

But having Hatterberg there is i believe good because i then Edwin will have someone to drive in...with Kearns and hatterberg in front of him...imho.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='269803' date='May 18 2006, 02:39 PM']Interesting:

Lopez
Dunn
Griffey
Kearns
Hatteberg
Edwin
Larue
Freel
Pitcher

Why the fuck does hatteberg bat so high? Edwin and Phillips are MUCH better hitters than him and he is really only on this team cuz we had a hole on the team and his glove is halfway decent. He has a shitty bat and doesnt knock in shit either. Id like to see Phillips and Edwin ahead of him, i just dont understand narron some times.[/quote]

Hatteberg is a lefty ...

is that enough of a explanation for you, or do you want to continually second guess Narron?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='269850' date='May 18 2006, 03:47 PM']Hatteberg is a lefty ...
is that enough of a explanation for you, [b]or do you want to continually second guess Narron?[/b][/quote]

i dont care about the lefty righty crap. Hatteberg doesnt knock many guys in and in the 5 hole u should be knocking in quite a few runs, especially with Dunn in front of u who has a good OBP. You dont have to be an ass about it either palmer.

he's never been a good coach nor has he been successful. He shouldnt be in the Majors and if the sale had gone thru earlier he would NOT be here. He is a lame duck in that seat right now.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='269923' date='May 18 2006, 05:48 PM']Finally the Reds get some runs and win a game :badger:[/quote]

What a nice way to get back on track.Dig out of a 0-6 hole.Maybe that will light them back up.

Archived