Reds @ Tigers

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
[b][color="#ff0000"]Cincinnati Reds[/color] [color="#ff0000"](24-17)[/color] @ [color="#000099"]Detroit Tigers (27-13)[/color][/b]

[color="#000099"][b][color="#ff0000"]B. Claussen (2-4, 4.96 ERA) [/color][color="#000000"]vs[/color] J. Bonderman (4-2, 3.74 ERA)[/b][/color]

Game 1 of a 3 Set

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]Go Reds!!!!![/color][/size][/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster
Prediction:
Reds 6
Tigers 5

Goes down to the 9th with a pressure builder. Guillen and Maggs will HR. Dunn and Aurilia will HR.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='270359' date='May 19 2006, 05:37 PM']Did you give up on the predictions and game-day tips???[/quote] ha my predictions at times were way off maybe i jinxed them :ninja:

That was a great game!!!! Hopefully, the Redlegs can do that all weekend.

Here is a question, though....I kind of pegged Aurilla to be trade bait later in the year. But, the way he plays, and every position in the infield....plus he is the best hitter with runners in scoring position. I think he needs to stay for the Reds to be competitive. Any thoughts???? B)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='270405' date='May 19 2006, 09:55 PM']That was a great game!!!! Hopefully, the Redlegs can do that all weekend.

Here is a question, though....I kind of pegged Aurilla to be trade bait later in the year. But, the way he plays, and every position in the infield....plus he is the best hitter with runners in scoring position. I think he needs to stay for the Reds to be competitive. Any thoughts???? B)[/quote]

Yea Aurilla can defintaly knock some guys in...defintaly a consistent hitter...Aurilla I defintaly wouldnt trade :D

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='270362' date='May 19 2006, 07:03 PM']Prediction:
Reds 6
Tigers 5

Goes down to the 9th with a pressure builder. Guillen and Maggs will HR. Dunn and Aurilia will HR.[/quote]

Wow you got the Reds homers right...maybe you should do the predictions :lol:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='270407' date='May 19 2006, 10:00 PM']Wow you got the Reds homers right...maybe you should do the predictions :lol:[/quote]

heh, i was decent on the score, i didnt expect us to score that many tho.

ill keep predicting tho :) maybe im a good luck charm.

I thikn the answer is Griffey doesnt make this lineup better, Aurilia does.....one of these days im gonna do a breakdown of each game he played and didnt.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='270458' date='May 20 2006, 12:31 AM']One person doesnt make or break a lineup.[/quote]

where was that comment when there was man love for griffey.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='270462' date='May 20 2006, 12:34 AM']where was that comment when there was man love for griffey.[/quote]

If you remember i was saying that Griffey was a better player then his replacement(Freel) and therefore griiffey would make the team better once he returned.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='270464' date='May 20 2006, 12:41 AM']If you remember i was saying that Griffey was a better player then his replacement(Freel) and therefore griiffey would make the team better once he returned.[/quote]

k, i was too lazy to look back at ur stance, thats cool.

Archived