Reds @ Tigers

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest oldschooler
Kerans hit by pitch !

Dunn with a sac bunt ?!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img]

*still praying*

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='oldschooler' post='271079' date='May 21 2006, 03:22 PM']Kerans hit by pitch !
Dunn with a sac bunt ?!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img]

*still praying*[/quote]

FUCK LARUE IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why phillips should NOT be batting fucking 9th.

Guest ThurmanMunster
Phillips should NOT be 9th and Larue needs to LEAVE this team.

And atleast Larue isnt batting now, but i woulda used Hatteberg instead.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='271080' date='May 21 2006, 02:23 PM']FUCK LARUE IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats why phillips should NOT be batting fucking 9th.[/quote]

Valentin pinch hitting... :1hump:

*STILL PRAYING !*

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='oldschooler' post='271086' date='May 21 2006, 03:25 PM']Valentin pinch hitting... :1hump:

*STILL PRAYING !*[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='271092' date='May 21 2006, 02:26 PM']TIME TO WATCH THOSE PISTONS [b]LOSE[/b] !!!!!!! [b]LAST GAME FOR[/b] DEEEEEEEEEETROITTTTTTTTTTT BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D[/quote]

I fixed your post... :headbang:

Oh and a heart :flip: for you too !

^_^

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='oldschooler' post='271094' date='May 21 2006, 03:28 PM']I fixed your post... :headbang:

Oh and a heart :flip: for you too !

^_^[/quote]

Pistons off to a great start :whistle:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='270913' date='May 21 2006, 02:30 AM']home fans always believe its a HR tho, BUT i talked to a few people who didnt think it was a HR and i know some of the Reds after the game siad they didnt think it was a HR either.
But if u thought it was then ur 1 to prove me wrong :([/quote]

I put my head in my hands right after contact because i knew it was gone and lots of other people in the park did too but it doenst really matter i guess so i dont know why we are arguing.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='271127' date='May 21 2006, 06:34 PM']I put my head in my hands right after contact because i knew it was gone and lots of other people in the park did too but it doenst really matter i guess so i dont know why we are arguing.[/quote]

im not arguing, but Granderson did tell fox sports after the game that he didnt think it was a HR and was debating on trying for a triple or just sitting with a double.

Archived