How many fell for it again?

Storm

They really should have won that game yesterday. I've about given up on them, especially now that football is so close I can taste it....and then not too long after that, UK hoops gets rolling, then the bengals in the playoffs, then March Madness, and then...baseball starts up all over again like it never left! And I don't have to watch ANY hockey to satisfy my sports jones!

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='331081' date='Sep 5 2006, 03:58 PM']Give it up dude. We're still happy to have a decent team this year.[/quote]

sorry but I demand that the teams I root for make the postseason every now and then, if not then I reserve and excersize the right to critizise

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='331174' date='Sep 5 2006, 05:02 PM']You aren't criticizing, you are rubbing it in our faces. There is a major difference between the two.[/quote]

Sorry about that, didn't mean to make it look like I'm rubbing it in your face, really wasn't my intention

You guys are a bunch of babies... Honestly, the Reds arent that great of a team but they are in the fucking hunt. Hell, The pissburgh stealers won the Superbowl last year and weren't that great of a team. Do you think thier fans gave up when they had to win 6 straight to make the playoffs? You can all cry me a river...

Does everyone realize that our schedule is favored for us to make a huge push in the Wild Card?

5 more games vs. Pitt
3 more games vs. SD
7 more games vs. CHC
3 more games vs. Hou
3 more games vs. Fla

Don't give up hope yet fellas... there is still a lot of baseball left to be played. And with as streaky as the Reds are, it's about time to get on a hotstreak.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='334653' date='Sep 9 2006, 01:25 PM']You guys are a bunch of babies... Honestly, the Reds arent that great of a team but they are in the fucking hunt. Hell, The pissburgh stealers won the Superbowl last year and weren't that great of a team. Do you think thier fans gave up when they had to win 6 straight to make the playoffs? You can all cry me a river...

Does everyone realize that our schedule is favored for us to make a huge push in the Wild Card?

5 more games vs. Pitt
3 more games vs. SD
7 more games vs. CHC
3 more games vs. Hou
3 more games vs. Fla

Don't give up hope yet fellas... there is still a lot of baseball left to be played. And with as streaky as the Reds are, it's about time to get on a hotstreak.[/quote]

Even if they do come back who cares?

Must be football season!

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='334653' date='Sep 9 2006, 09:25 AM']Do you think thier fans gave up when they had to win 6 straight to make the playoffs?[/quote]

Yes.

And then after the team did it they acted like they were the shit and had never doubted their team.

But we're not like Stealers fans. :)

Archived