89 Gitmo detainees on hunger strike

Guest BlackJesus

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about this ?

• Force feed them, make them eat
    • Let them wither away and starve to death if they choose
    • Try them for a crime or release them

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jason' post='276144' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:49 PM']First, Christ was perfect, I am not.

Second, Christ had compassion on those who wanted to change. The religious zealots (and Muslim terrorists are religious zealots) he ripped from top to bottom.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[b]Muslims didn't exist at the time of Christ ....

Also I suggest you go read your bible again .... Because Christ had compassion for every living person .... even the men who whipped him to death and strung him from a cross.

I suggest you go read the Beatitudes [/b]

Funny how anybody puts their 2 cents in and it is not to someones liking is called dumb,moronic etc.
I believe what I want and you believe what you want. I don't like some of the shit going down right now,but some things are best kept behind closed doors. Gitmo has a purpose and leave it that way. ;)

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276148' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:54 PM']Funny how anybody puts their 2 cents in and it is not to someones liking is called dumb,moronic etc.[/quote]

[b]No people who say they want to kill your family for Ala are dumb and ignorant [/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276149' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:55 PM']I'd just like a good answer from the goverment as to why there arent trials.[/quote]

When did terrorist deserve a trial..they are not a sanctioned govt or body...they are thugs who need to be exterminated! <_<

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276151' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:57 PM']When did terrorist deserve a trial..they are not a sanctioned govt or body...they are thugs who need to be exterminated! <_<[/quote]

:rant: [b]ALL PEOPLE incarcerated deserve a Trial !!!!

And we as Americans ... should demand that anyone locked up by our govt, have a chance to face their accusers. [/b]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276151' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:57 PM']When did terrorist deserve a trial..they are not a sanctioned govt or body...they are thugs who need to be exterminated! <_<[/quote]

What sanctioned goverment or body did moussaoui belong to?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='#22' post='276132' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:35 PM']I just noticed the Malcolm X sig of BAB's, and found it very, very apropos.

I wonder how Malcolm X would feel about the illegal containment (kidnapping, really) of foreign muslims?
I can offer an educated guess, if anyone is interested.[/quote]

My response to that from another thread.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='275407' date='May 31 2006, 06:07 PM']And since when did I say that I share [b]all[/b] the same interests and ideals as Malcolm X? So far, all you should know about me and my interests in Malcolm X is that I like this ONE quote from him. Nothing else. I could despise the guy for all you know, though I'll say that's not the truth.[/quote]

And the quote stays.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276157' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:06 PM']Just more ACLU bullshit! Gitmo is there to get info out of those fucks. Period. And BJ when did those beheaded get a fucking TRIAL! :rant:[/quote]

Oh dont get me wrong spit a vile venom at the ACLU. But if were going to hold them then we should at least say there will be trials and give some sort of timetable for that. Also since when does the US practice a eye for an eye type of justice? That WOULD make us no better than them.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276146' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:51 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[b]Muslims didn't exist at the time of Christ ....

Also I suggest you go read your bible again .... Because Christ had compassion for every living person .... even the men who whipped him to death and strung him from a cross.

I suggest you go read the Beatitudes [/b][/quote]

Did I say Muslims did exist then?

And go read what he said to the pharisees.

Also, while I believe, I make no claim to be actively following the faith right now. God and I have some things to work out, but that's another topic.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276141' date='Jun 1 2006, 09:44 PM']You won't see this dumb american promoting Castro ways either ;)[/quote]

[center][b]irony noted .... [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

[img]http://myspace-463.vo.llnwd.net/00505/36/48/505158463_l.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276153' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:00 PM']:rant: [b]ALL PEOPLE incarcerated deserve a Trial !!!!

And we as Americans ... should demand that anyone locked up by our govt, have a chance to face their accusers. [/b][/quote]

If the information that would be leaked by these trials should hamper our plans overseas in this war, as they say, then by all means, I support my govs decision to wait to give these criminals a trial, or not give them one at all. We're Americans. They're terrorists. I'm not exactly going to express much concern for them and their freedoms, despite them maybe deserving a LITTLE bit.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='276162' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:13 PM']If the information that would be leaked by these trials should hamper our plans overseas in this war, as they say, then by all means, I support my govs decision to wait to give these criminals a trial, or not give them one at all. We're Americans. They're terrorists. I'm not exactly going to express much concern for them and their freedoms, despite them maybe deserving a LITTLE bit.[/quote]

Im fairly sure you can have closed trails that require clearance. There were things in the moussaoui trial that were sensitive. (IE: The tape of the plane hitting the pentagon)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='276158' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:08 PM']Oh dont get me wrong spit a vile venom at the ACLU. But if were going to hold them then we should at least say there will be trials and give some sort of timetable for that. Also since when does the US practice a eye for an eye type of justice? That WOULD make us no better than them.[/quote]

Jamie this world has changed since then and is getting worse. The old ways of doing things just ties our hands to get done what needs to be done. When our fore fathers wrote those laws back then they didn't know about terrorist like we have today and how modern technology will let all info about what is going on abroad be told to all. If they knew this they would have written a different document.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='276162' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:13 PM']I support my govs decision to wait to give these criminals a trial, or not give them one at all. We're Americans. They're terrorists.[/quote]

[b]No ... we're all Humans .... and thus we all deserve basic human rights .... = those include the right to a trial if detained ....

You know who didn't believe in Trials? = Saddam. [/b]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276164' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:19 PM']Jamie this world has changed since then and is getting worse. The old ways of doing things just ties our hands to get done what needs to be done. When our fore fathers wrote those laws back then they didn't know about terrorist like we have today and how modern technology will let all info about what is going on abroad be told to all. If they knew this they would have written a different document.[/quote]

This argument is a slipperly slope. There has to be limits to what we can and should do. Laws mean nothing if we dont follow them.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276164' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:19 PM']When our fore fathers wrote those laws back then they didn't know about terrorist like we have today and how modern technology will let all info about what is going on abroad be told to all. If they knew this they would have written a different document.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b] :rant: Who the fuck says ??? that isn't for you to determine .... [/color]

So which parts should we just toss out .... the right to bear arms, free speech, the right to a trial, freedom of religion, the right to remain silent, the right to not be searched without cause, the right to eleact our leaders, etc etc etc ?????

have you ever read the fucking constitution ???

wait ... don't answer that [/b]

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276166' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:20 PM'][b]No ... we're all Humans .... [b]and thus we all deserve basic human rights[/b] .... = those include the right to a trial if detained ....
You know who didn't believe in Trials? = Saddam. [/b][/quote]

To tell you the truth, I don't believe that shit at all.

We gave moussaoui a trial, were saying these guys in Gitmo are terrorists, what terrorist group do they belong to? Moussaoui was a member of al quadia, we regonized that as a orgnization. Are there any al quadia members in Gitmo? If so why arent they being tried? Is Al Quadia the only terrorist orginization were recognizing here? Because I can list of a host of others were dealing with.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276169' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:23 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b] :rant: Who the fuck says ??? that isn't for you to determine .... [/color]

So which parts should we just toss out .... the right to bear arms, free speech, the right to a trial, freedom of religion, the right to remain silent, the right to not be searched without cause, the right to eleact our leaders, etc etc etc ?????
have you ever read the fucking constitution ???
wait ... don't answer that [/b][/quote]
Sorry but that doesn't apply to the little fucker trying to blow up shit killing inocent people or driving planes into buildings. We can butt heads all night but some here has to go to work and make a living.

see ya friday night [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='276173' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:27 PM']To tell you the truth, I don't believe that shit at all.[/quote]

[center][img]http://myspace-931.vo.llnwd.net/00318/13/93/318273931_m.gif[/img]

[size=5][i]"You disgrace me" [/i] [/size] [/center]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276175' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:29 PM']Sorry but that doesn't apply to the little fucker trying to blow up shit killing inocent people or driving planes into buildings. We can butt heads all night but some here has to go to work and make a living.
see ya friday night [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

But we DID put someone on trial who said he was was part of the plot of 9/11.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='276176' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:30 PM'][center][img]http://myspace-931.vo.llnwd.net/00318/13/93/318273931_m.gif[/img]

[size=5][i]"You disgrace me" [/i] [/size] [/center][/quote]

Sorry, but some people don't deserve to be treated as humans.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='276175' date='Jun 1 2006, 10:29 PM']Sorry but that doesn't apply to the little fucker trying to blow up shit killing inocent people or driving planes into buildings. We can butt heads all night but some here has to go to work and make a living.
see ya friday night [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

[b]1. None of these guys flew anything into anything

2. We don;t know if they killed anyone

3. We don't know that they blew up shit

4. Some of us can make a living, and not have our heads up our ass at the same time. [/b]

Archived