Pick One (NWS)

Jason

I will list 2 options. The next person picks one of them, and then puts forth another choice. The next set of choices do not have to be related to the previous, but can be.

I'll start with:

Gold Star or Skyline

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Jason' post='276636' date='Jun 2 2006, 04:06 PM']I will list 2 options. The next person picks one of them, and then puts forth another choice. The next set of choices do not have to be related to the previous, but can be.

I'll start with:

Gold Star or Skyline[/quote]

GOLD STAR!!!

Milkshakes or Malts?

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='276646' date='Jun 2 2006, 04:18 PM']HELL
A cups or D cups?[/quote]

A cups.

Drag racing or Monster trucks?

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='276711' date='Jun 2 2006, 06:52 PM']teeth

wet or dry[/quote]

dry

hot dog or hamburg

[quote name='esjbh2' post='276813' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:00 PM']BOTH....can't choose just one, sorry.....

Ketchup or Catsup?[/quote]
Ketchup

Jamie B and sneaky or Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre?

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='276818' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:09 PM']Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre :D

Cats or Dogs?[/quote]

DOGS

Fruity Pepples or Cap'n Crunch?

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='276824' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:25 PM']pussy.

charcoal, or gas grill?[/quote] [quote name='BadassBengal' post='276825' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:25 PM']DOGS

Fruity Pepples or Cap'n Crunch?[/quote]

Since BAB didnt answer Rumble I will...Gas for me and Fruity Pepples for me although I like the new chocolate peanut butter cap'n crunch cereal that they got :D

PSP or DS?

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='276827' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:29 PM']Since BAB didnt answer Rumble I will...Gas for me and Fruity Pepples for me although I like the new chocolate peanut butter cap'n crunch cereal that they got :D

PSP or DS?[/quote]

PSP, though I have neither.

Rock or Rap?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='276828' date='Jun 2 2006, 10:31 PM']PSP, though I have neither.

Rock or Rap?[/quote]

Rap mostly but I do like some Rock bands

Archived