Griffey for Gold Glove?

Guest ThurmanMunster
golden glove is a bullshit reward, Bret Boone was always the best but lost out to Biggio only cuz he had better hitting #'s than boone. Then the year Boone had a much improved bat, he wont the gold glove award even tho his and Biggios #'s were the same as every other year. The gold glove award is a popularity contest that can be swaded by ur hitting #'s, it is bullshit.

He wont win it and i dont think he would deserve the gold glove, but a top 3 candidate yes, his catch today was fucking great tho.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='TecmoBengal9' post='278011' date='Jun 5 2006, 04:50 PM']Since Griff came of the DL he has been great in the outfield. My jaw was on the floor when he made that game saving catch in game three against the astros. He is playing the best defense I can remember him playing, Gold Glove all the way. Kiss my ass Jim Edmonds.[/quote]

1) he aint nothing compared to what he used to be in seattle defensively lol, second Andruw Jones is 100 times better than Edmonds.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='278093' date='Jun 5 2006, 08:06 PM']Andruw Jones is overrated.[/quote]

eh, id say Torii Hunter and Jim Edmonds are, not Andruw.

Archived