Reds @ Cardinals

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='KY_Bengal' post='278206' date='Jun 5 2006, 11:56 PM']What a game for Griffey. His average is up around .280 now and hes playing excellent in the field. I wish Dunn would get out of his funk though. Cards impact players keep getting hurt, we have a chance to take 1st place back![/quote]

I think if Pujols is really out for about 6 weeks I am 99.9% sure that we will win the division...GO REDLEGS!! :badger: :badger: :badger:

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='278174' date='Jun 5 2006, 11:08 PM']Yes Sir Griffey. Hows that crow taste Thurman?[/quote]

i already said it tasted good. I have more griffey memorbilia than anyone i know and i love the guy and hope he succeeds but im not going to sit here and go on about how great he is for the team when he hasnt done much for the team since he got here (whether it be bad luck or not). I said i hoped i was wrong and since he has returned ive been wrong. Atleast im 100% right on my Adam Dunn thoughts and the media in this area is starting to agree a lot. Ive heard a lot of get Dunn the hell out of here in the media lately.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278239' date='Jun 6 2006, 01:16 AM']i already said it tasted good. I have more griffey memorbilia than anyone i know and i love the guy and hope he succeeds but im not going to sit here and go on about how great he is for the team when he hasnt done much for the team since he got here (whether it be bad luck or not). I said i hoped i was wrong and since he has returned ive been wrong. Atleast im 100% right on my Adam Dunn thoughts and the media in this area is starting to agree a lot. Ive heard a lot of get Dunn the hell out of here in the media lately.[/quote]

the only thing with that Thurm is that pitching is thin out there, so a lot of teams will look for hitters to bolster the O...if the Reds could get some good pitching I'm all for trading Dunn, but I don't think that is the case.

Great win by the Redlegs, gotta love this hot start to June... :badger:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='278280' date='Jun 6 2006, 09:32 AM']the only thing with that Thurm is that pitching is thin out there, so a lot of teams will look for hitters to bolster the O...if the Reds could get some good pitching I'm all for trading Dunn, but I don't think that is the case.

Great win by the Redlegs, gotta love this hot start to June... :badger:[/quote]

Yankees want him pretty bad and so do a few other teams that have contacted us each of the past few years and we refused to trade him. I want him gone pretty much at any cost. Minus his contract and pathetic defense and even more pathetic ability to hit with RISP he is just a pain in the ass that could be replaced with someone better. We dont need his HRs here and an avg hitting OF would still keep us an above average offense. AND we would have money left over to use for new players.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278299' date='Jun 6 2006, 11:08 AM']Yankees want him pretty bad and so do a few other teams that have contacted us each of the past few years and we refused to trade him. I want him gone pretty much at any cost. Minus his contract and pathetic defense and even more pathetic ability to hit with RISP he is just a pain in the ass that could be replaced with someone better. We dont need his HRs here and an avg hitting OF would still keep us an above average offense. AND we would have money left over to use for new players.[/quote]

The Yankees really dont have anything to trade the Reds.
You know your minor league system is pretty shitty when its worse than the Reds.

Guest schotzee

The Cards are really tough at Busch.Great win,even though Pujols didn't play.It would be great to get another sweep against them. :headbang:

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CTA513' post='278330' date='Jun 6 2006, 11:59 AM']The Yankees really dont have anything to trade the Reds.
You know your minor league system is pretty shitty when its worse than the Reds.[/quote]

um Phillip Hughes? the guy himself makes their minors better than ours.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278494' date='Jun 6 2006, 04:53 PM']um Phillip Hughes? the guy himself makes their minors better than ours.[/quote]

A guy that probably is not available.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CTA513' post='278565' date='Jun 6 2006, 07:58 PM']A guy that probably is not available.[/quote]

he is available, according to NY media from what ive heard.

Archived