Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi killed

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279374' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:49 PM'][b]Horrific .... and exactly why we should never rest or shut the door until we find the monsters that orchestrated the attack ... (my bet right now is on Mossad, and U.S. Zionists) [/b][/quote]

Dont disagree, find them whomever they are.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='279378' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:50 PM'][img]http://www.rcfp.org/moussaoui/jpg/size600/P200011-1.jpg[/img]

Here is another of someone on the street of albany and west in NYC, on 9/11[/quote]

[b]my pics usually come with an actual point attached to them ... what is yours ?

I take from your pic that we had some horrific dead images here at home with hundreds of mysteries still surrounding who did it ... and thus we bombed the fuck out of Iraq and killed 150,000 people to make ourselves feel better and create more people that want to attack us because we killed their babies .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='279382' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:52 PM'][size=7]NWS[/size]

[size=1](please :) )[/size][/quote]

[b][size=3] :rant: All of this shit is WORK SAFE .... if you are goint to applaud death you might as well get a good fucking look at it .... and quit with the fake Rambo ketchup blood bullshit .....

[/size] [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='279384' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:53 PM']I thought that was more reserved for T&A, but I guess I could add it.[/quote]

i'd rather my boss see a set of big ole titties, than dead iraqi children and rotted out bodies... :D

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279386' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:54 PM'][b][size=3] :rant: All of this shit is WORK SAFE .... if you are goint to applaud death you might as well get a good fucking look at it .... and quit with the fake Rambo ketchup blood bullshit .....

[/size] [/b][/quote]

wtf are you talking about?

anyways, don't add it if you don't want... i already know to be very quick and not read the thread too much.. i was trying to warn others, that might not want to lose their lunch or have their boss see guts hanging out of fucking kids bellys...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279383' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:52 PM'][b]my pics usually come with an actual point attached to them ... what is yours ?

I take from your pic that we had some horrific dead images here at home with hundreds of mysteries still surrounding who did it ... and thus we bombed the fuck out of Iraq and killed 150,000 people to make ourselves feel better and create more people that want to attack us because we killed their babies .... [/b][/quote]

The point of using pics as a shock and awe propagana tool and how effective do you think it is? I for one, tend to take your posts more seriously and even agree with you on a number of them when the debate is civil. Im not sure they are as effective in what you wish to accomplish rather, I see a good number here just reinforce their beliefs.

Meaning how many do you think will read what you have to say here, and not just look at the disturbing pics and turn their heads away?

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='279388' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:56 PM']wtf are you talking about?

anyways, don't add it if you don't want... i already know to be very quick and not read the thread too much..[/quote]

[size=3][b]I figured you were the type that would sit and applaud death and war and then not even have the stomach to look at its carnage .... <_< [/size]

it kind of gets in the way of rosy ideas of liberation and candy ....

well guess what this is the kind of dustrubing shit we are committing and having our american 18 year olds see every day over there ....

This is why once naive heroic young boys come home and become peace hippies or mentally deranged ...

And this is just the sort of demented shit that makes "terrorists" out of men who normally wouldn't have been ....

[center]
[img]http://freedomrider.blogspot.com/dead%20iraqi%20girl.jpg[/img][img]http://www.change-links.org/iraqgirl6.jpg[/img][/b][/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[center][quote name='BengalBacker' post='279190' date='Jun 8 2006, 03:34 AM']:headbang:[/quote][/center]

[center]
[img]http://www.payforprofits.com/uploadedimages/high_five.jpg[/img]

[b][size=5]:dance: Now Give the freed Iraqi kid High Five ...
[img]http://www.stopviolence.com/images/9-11/iraq12yearold.jpg[/img]

[i]oh wait[/i] <_< [/size] [/b] [/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='279389' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:57 PM']The point of using pics as a shock and awe propagana tool and how effective do you think it is? I for one, tend to take your posts more seriously and even agree with you on a number of them when the debate is civil.[/quote]

[b]I would like to be civil .... but some people on here have no grasp of reality .... and hopefully maybe an image can sear through the bullshit that their TV set has been placing in their minds for most if not all of their life.

:contract: What you call propaganda ... I call [color="#000099"]"the real images that the rest of the world sees, but our News media censors"[/color] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279407' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:14 PM'][b]I would like to be civil .... but some people on here have no grasp of reality .... and hopefully maybe an image can sear through the bullshit that their TV set has been placing in their minds for most if not all of their life.

:contract: What you call propaganda ... I call [color="#000099"]"the real images that the rest of the world sees, but our News media censors"[/color] [/b][/quote]

Sorry propaganda wasnt the best choice of words. Im just saying that I dont know if your message is reached when you show these images, rather I think a number of people will just turn away.

Guest bengalrick
i HATE war... i consider it a necessary evil... however, even if i have firmed up my willingness of using war, i still believe the iraqi war was an well over due... we were tired of bending over and taking up the ass by saddam and his paid off buddies at the UN...

i can handle the pictures... i don't want to see them, but blood and shit rarely makes me sick... i was exagerating to a point, but i still don't want to see them, and i'd rather get caught w/ naked pics on my computer, than dead bodies... maybe that is just me...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='279417' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:22 PM']Sorry propaganda wasnt the best choice of words. Im just saying that I dont know if your message is reached when you show these images, rather I think a number of people will just turn away.[/quote]

exactly...

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Then to top it off ... Bush in his statement today had the Chutzpah to end it with ....[/b]

[i][quote]May God bless the Iraqi people and may God continue to bless America.[/quote][/i]

[url="http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060608/NATION/606080440/1020/rss09"]Link[/url]

[quote]I would like to be civil .... but some people on here have no grasp of reality .... and hopefully maybe an image can sear through the bullshit that their TV set has been placing in their minds for most if not all of their life.[/quote]

Your going break your arm patting yourself on the back like that.

Your images at times are not even related to the subject at hand. You create the illusion of truth though the introduction of text. That is propaganda.

[b]Zarqawi is DEAD!!![/b]

Disclaimer: From an Earlier thread I started.

The Stone Face Of Zarqawi/March 21, 2006
By Christopher Hitchens

In February 2004, our Kurdish comrades in northern Iraq intercepted a courier who was bearing a long message from Abu Musab al-Zarqawi to his religious guru Osama bin Laden. The letter contained a deranged analysis of the motives of the coalition intervention ("to create the State of Greater Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates" and "accelerate the emergence of the Messiah"), but also a lethally ingenious scheme to combat it. After a lengthy and hate-filled diatribe against what he considers the vile heresy of Shiism, Zarqawi wrote of Iraq's largest confessional group that: "These in our opinion are the key to change. I mean that targeting and hitting them in their religious, political and military depth will provoke them to show the Sunnis their rabies . . . and bare the teeth of the hidden rancor working in their breasts. If we succeed in dragging them into the arena of sectarian war, it will become possible to awaken the inattentive Sunnis as they feel imminent danger."

Some of us wrote about this at the time, to warn of the sheer evil that was about to be unleashed. Knowing that their own position was a tenuous one (a fact fully admitted by Zarqawi in his report) the cadres of "al Qaeda in Mesopotamia" understood that their main chance was the deliberate stoking of a civil war. And, now that this threat has become more imminent and menacing, it is somehow blamed on the Bush administration. "Civil war" has replaced "the insurgency" as the proof that the war is "unwinnable." But in plain truth, the "civil war" is and always was the chief tactic of the "insurgency."
Since February 2004, there have been numberless attacks on Shiite religious processions and precincts. Somewhat more insulting to Islam (one might think) than a caricature in Copenhagen, these desecrations did not immediately produce the desired effect. Grand Ayatollah Sistani even stated that, if he himself fell victim, he forgave his murderers in advance and forbade retaliation in his name. This extraordinary forbearance meant that many Shiites -- and Sunnis, too -- refused to play Zarqawi's game. But the grim fact is, as we know from Cyprus and Bosnia and Lebanon and India, that a handful of determined psychopaths can erode in a year the sort of intercommunal fraternity that has taken centuries to evolve. If you keep pressing on the nerve of tribalism and sectarianism, you will eventually get a response. And then came the near-incredible barbarism in Samarra, and the laying waste of the golden dome.

It is not merely civil strife that is partly innate in the very make-up of Iraq. There could be an even worse war, of the sort that Thomas Hobbes pictured: a "war of all against all" in which localized gangs and mafias would become rulers of their own stretch of turf. This is what happened in Lebanon after the American withdrawal: The distinctions between Maronite and Druze and Palestinian and Shiite became blurred by a descent into minor warlordism. In Iraq, things are even more fissile. Even the "insurgents" are fighting among themselves, with local elements taking aim at imported riffraff and vice-versa. Saddam's vicious tactic, of emptying the jails on the eve of the intervention and freeing his natural constituency of thugs and bandits and rapists, was exactly designed to exacerbate an already unstable situation and make the implicit case for one-man "law and order." There is strong disagreement among and between the Shiites and the Sunnis, and between them and the Kurds, only the latter having taken steps to resolve their own internal party and regional quarrels.

America's mistake in Lebanon was first to intervene in a way that placed us on one minority side -- that of the Maronites and their Israeli patrons -- and then to scuttle and give Hobbes his mandate for the next 10 years. At least it can be said for the present mission in Iraq that it proposes the only alternative to civil war, dictatorship, partition or some toxic combination of all three. Absent federal democracy and power-sharing, there will not just be anarchy and fragmentation and thus a moral victory for jihadism, but opportunist interventions from Iran, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. (That vortex, by the way, is what was waiting to engulf Iraq if the coalition had not intervened, and would have necessitated an intervention later but under even worse conditions.) There are signs that many Iraqi factions do appreciate the danger of this, even if some of them have come to the realization somewhat late. The willingness of the Kurdish leadership in particular, to sacrifice for a country that was gassing its people until quite recently, is beyond praise.
Everybody now has their own scenario for the war that should have been fought three years ago. The important revelations in "Cobra II," by Michael Gordon and Bernard Trainor, about the underestimated reserve strength of the Fedayeen Saddam, give us an excellent picture of what the successor regime to the Baath Party was shaping up to be: an Islamized para-state militia ruling by means of vicious divide-and-rule as between the country's peoples. No responsible American government could possibly have allowed such a contingency to become more likely. We would then have had to intervene in a ruined rogue jihadist-hosting state that was already in a Beirut-like nightmare.

I could not help noticing, when the secret prisons of the Shiite-run "Interior Ministry" were exposed a few weeks ago, that all those wishing to complain ran straight to the nearest American base, from which help was available. For the moment, the coalition forces act as the militia for the majority of Iraqis -- the inked-fingered Iraqis -- who have no militia of their own. Honorable as this role may be, it is not enough in the long run. In Iraq we have made some good friends and some very, very bad enemies. (How can anyone, looking down the gun-barrel into the stone face of Zarqawi, say that fighting him is a "distraction" from fighting al Qaeda?) Over the medium term, if our apparent domestic demoralization continues, the options could come down to two. First, we might use our latent power and threaten to withdraw, implicitly asking Iraqis and their neighbors if that is really what they want, and concentrating their minds. This still runs the risk of allowing the diseased spokesmen of al Qaeda to claim victory.

Second, we can demand to know, of the wider international community, if it could afford to view an imploded Iraq as a spectator. Three years ago, the smug answer to that, from most U.N. members, was "yes." This is not an irresponsibility that we can afford, either morally or practically, and even if our intervention was much too little and way too late, it has kindled in many Arab and Kurdish minds an idea of a different future. There is a war within the war, as there always is when a serious struggle is under way, but justice and necessity still combine to say that the task cannot be given up.
Mr. Hitchens, a columnist for Vanity Fair, is the author of "A Long Short War: The Postponed Liberation of Iraq" (Penguin, 2003).

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='279399' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:07 PM']hey backer, do you think that by killing alzarqaui is going to solve the problem in iraq? he's one of many to come. and those pictures of the marines beating and torturing the iraqi's is sickning.[/quote]

I never said it would solve the problems. He's dead and that makes me happy. That's pretty much all I've said.

Have you seen the videos of journalists and nuns being beheaded? Those are pretty sickening too.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='279444' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:48 PM']Have you seen the videos of journalists and nuns being beheaded? Those are pretty sickening too.[/quote]

[b]agreed .... they are all sick .... and what we are doing is only spurring more of it ..... American hands should not be covered in the blood of dead Iraqi civilians .... and our army should not be occupying the nation of Iraq in order to prop up a puppet government, who will run for Irans arms the day we leave .... and whose country will fall into full scale civil war as soon as we get out of the way.

The only winners in this conflict are the companies that produce the weapons ..... they got rich .... and the world got fucked. [/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='279399' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:07 PM']hey backer, do you think that by killing alzarqaui is going to solve the problem in iraq? he's one of many to come. and those pictures of the marines beating and torturing the iraqi's is sickning.[/quote]

New York Times /
June 8, 2006

Savagery's Stranglehold

By David Brooks

We have all been raised on stories in which good triumphs over evil, and in these stories good does not triumph by chance. It triumphs because honesty, virtue and decency pay off in the long run. [b]Evil, meanwhile, contains the seeds of its own destruction. Those who lie, torture and kill eventually become entrapped by their own sins.[/b]

In Iraq at the moment, however, savagery seems to be triumphing over decency. The insurgents and the militias — who kill and maim with abandon — appear to be wearing away the morale of those who seek a decent, democratic nation.

[u]Moreover, they are winning precisely because they are savage, and are proud to do things their enemies are ashamed to do.[/u] In Iraq right now, virtue seems to be a handicap and barbarism an empowering force.

The insurgents' first advantage is that not only are they cruel, they are absolutely cruel. The defining feature of their violence is not merely that they murder, but that they torture those they are about to kill. Shiite militias use drills to bore holes into their victims' heads. Sunni insurgents saw off fingers and toes. Jihadists partially behead their victims and then stomp on their torsos to create gushes of blood before finishing the job. Videos of such acts are posted on the Internet or sold in the markets of towns like Haditha.

[size=3][color="#660000"]And presented on Go-Bengals.com by someone using the screenname BJ, then claims these are American caused tragedy's.[/color][/size]

Atrocities on this scale look less like war than like blood madness. Iraq becomes less like a battle zone than a formless pit of horror. Far from motivating most Americans to fight harder, cruelty on this scale is unnerving. Most Americans simply want to get away. The lesson is that if you are willing to defy all norms and codes of morality, you can undermine your enemy's willingness to fight.

The insurgents' second great advantage is that they seem able to create an environment in which it is difficult to survive if you are decent.

[b]All wars are savage. And guerrilla wars are particularly savage. [/b] (See the successful American counterinsurgency campaign in the Philippines just over a century ago.) But the Iraqi insurgents have been able to create a climate of special treachery, in which every approaching civilian is a possible suicide bomber and every bedroom a potential terrorist haven.

"When you have to deal with barbarians, you must behave like a barbarian yourself," a Greek officer in the Balkan wars of 1912-13 declared. But Americans, to their credit, have been unwilling to rationalize barbaric action so easily. [u]Because American troops come from the culture they do, they have not become the sort of people they would have to be to defeat the insurgents at their own game.[/u]

[b]Indeed, the people who are most furious about what happened at Haditha are those marines who have been in similarly awful circumstances but who have not snapped, and who fear that their heroic restraint will be tainted or overshadowed by comrades who behave despicably.[/b]

Similarly, in our debates at home we are searching for ways to exercise enough power to defeat the insurgents while still behaving in accordance with our national conscience. We are seeking a sweet spot that satisfies both the demands of power and of principle. But it could be that given the circumstances we have allowed the insurgents to create, that sweet spot no longer exists.

The insurgents' third malicious advantage is that they have no agenda. This has always been regarded as a big disadvantage. But it turns out to be an advantage because they are not confronted with the difficult task of building anything. [u]All they have to do is destroy, and every day that they spread mayhem is a victory.[/u]

[b]One of the paradoxes of this war is that when U.S. forces commit atrocities, we regard it as a defeat for us because we have betrayed our ideals.[/b] When insurgents commit atrocities, it is also a defeat for us because of our ineffectiveness in the face of the enemy. Either way, morale suffers and the fighting spirit withers away.

And so the hunger to leave Iraq grows. A dissenting minority is furious that so many Americans are willing to betray the decent Iraqi majority in order to preserve some parlor purity. And the terrorists no doubt look at our qualms not as a sign of virtue but of weakness, and as evidence that savagery will lead to victory again and again.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Lawman' post='279452' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:55 PM']New York Times /
June 8, 2006

Savagery's Stranglehold[/quote]

[b]1. No link ?

2. All the images I used are from the shock and awe campaign or of US military which are verifiable (abu Ghraib)... not the insurgency

3. Who cares that they are savage .... that doesn't give us the cover to be so .... the purpose of the U.S. military is not to stop foreign savagery ..... Conservatives used to understand that .... [/b]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='279444' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:48 PM']I never said it would solve the problems. He's dead and that makes me happy. That's pretty much all I've said.

Have you seen the videos of journalists and nuns being beheaded? Those are pretty sickening too.[/quote]
no i agree with you, but i just thought you were one of those people that thought it's all over now, i understand what you mean that your just happy that he's dead. but like i said it's a long road, and yes i did see videos of him doing some crazy shit, i could hardly watch that stuff man. i thought i could but im a pussy when it's comes to watching someones head getting chopped off with a sword. i almost cried for that guy that he cut his head off!!

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='TheBZ' post='279355' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:20 PM']Coincidentally, I have read that this is going to be part of the amended Pledge of Allegiance.
BZ[/quote]

[img]http://www.conceptart.org/forums/images/ca_smilies/advanced/anj_canadian.gif[/img] [img]http://www.conceptart.org/forums/images/ca_smilies/advanced/anj_canadian.gif[/img] [img]http://www.conceptart.org/forums/images/ca_smilies/advanced/anj_canadian.gif[/img]

:0stfu:

Canada's like a nerdy little kid who brags about his pacifism. Of course the only reason he doesn't get his ass kicked every day is because his big brother, who he loves to insult as being a bully, watches out for him.

It's easy to be a holier than thou pacifist and point fingers at all the war mongerers when you don't have to fight your own battles.

<_<

How's that maple syrup crop looking this year?

:sterb041:

Guest BadassBengal
We killed him, eh? Well, that's good and all, but it doesn't really mean much of anything at this point in time. Maybe 5 fuckin years ago it would have, but now, err... no.

Archived