Orange Pants?

Any chance that we get rid of the white pants? I really hate the black jerseys/white pants combo. :angry: That look portrays the "old bengals". Is their a league rule that you must have white pants? I would like to see orange pants with black stripes down the side, to go along with our black pants.

Guest bengalrick
:D ... wheres agent orange... i'm sure he has an opinion about that!!!

j/k, i don't know if i would like orange pants... too much of anything can be a bad thing :blink:

[quote name='SmoothD' date='Dec 20 2004, 08:05 PM']Any chance that we get rid of the white pants? I really hate the black jerseys/white pants combo. :angry:   That look portrays the "old bengals". Is their a league rule that you must have white pants? I would like to see orange pants with black stripes down the side, to go along with our black pants.
[right][post="28399"][/post][/right][/quote]

Same here,Smooth

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='SmoothD' date='Dec 20 2004, 08:28 PM']I just got finish listening to ML news conference on bengals.com and he said their would be some surprises  ;) Wasn't it in last years finale when we pulled the black pants out?
[right][post="28410"][/post][/right][/quote]

:o

I'd rather the surprise be a complete game by the offense and defense in the same game. Or maybe some discipline by our team. Anything other than their damn outfits.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Dec 20 2004, 08:30 PM']I would love to see the orange jerseys made our default home jerseys
[right][post="28430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes! I like them, too.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Dec 21 2004, 01:19 AM'] :o

I'd rather the surprise be a complete game by the offense and defense in the same game. Or maybe some discipline by our team. Anything other than their damn outfits.
[right][post="28425"][/post][/right][/quote]

yep.

[quote name='SmoothD' date='Dec 20 2004, 08:28 PM']I just got finish listening to ML news conference on bengals.com and he said their would be some surprises  ;) Wasn't it in last years finale when we pulled the black pants out?
I would think any suprises would be like benching one of the starters to prove a point. Or better yet, a suprise would be to win some games in December. I want us to win the last 2 games just to make sure we go 4-0 against the NFC to show how much superior the AFC is.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='AKBengal' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:07 PM']It finally happened.  An entire thread where I whole-heartedly agree with everything BengalsOwn posted.
[right][post="28494"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Dec 20 2004, 07:06 PM']Maybe we should focus on making this team better than changing their pants. This isn's a cheerleading team.
[right][post="28402"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

oh ok lets all go become scouts in our free time and send our scounting reports in each week to hobson to pass along, while we're at it lets perfect that swim move NEWBENGALS was raving about and teach it to the D-line, we will all go to thier practices from now on and observe giving our input and calling drills, how in the fuck can we as fans make this team better? i personally think orange pants would be horrid and look 10x worse than any uniforms ever, but its just as useful of a topic as any of the rest of our opinions on here, and some are even worse topics, if you dont care then why did you even open the post, then why did you read it, and then why did you waste everyones time and respond to it?

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Dec 21 2004, 12:13 AM']oh ok lets all go become scouts in our free time and send our scounting reports in each week to hobson to pass along, while we're at it lets perfect that swim move NEWBENGALS was raving about and teach it to the D-line, we will all go to thier practices from now on and observe giving our input and calling drills, how in the fuck can we as fans make this team better? i personally think orange pants would be horrid and look 10x worse than any uniforms ever, but its just as useful of a topic as any of the rest of our opinions on here, and some are even worse topics, if you dont care then why did you even open the post, then why did you read it, and then why did you waste everyones time and respond to it?
[right][post="28534"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Why didn't you use any puncuation? You can flame me for topics that I post, but none of us can do it.

Rediculous.

Guest agentorange
Alright, sorry I'm late.

I got a well deserved punishment from GoBengals. I think Orange pants would be too much and I think the ORange uniforms should be our default home uniforms and if not, it should be the all black. How could you ever beat the orange uniforms with the black pants?

That's right! YOU CAN'T

Thanks Go! I'm Back! (ket this be a lesson to all smack talkers, don't let it get personal)

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:16 PM']Why didn't you use any puncuation? You can flame me for topics that I post, but none of us can do it.

Rediculous.
[right][post="28535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i used questions marks and plenty of commas.. i think PROPER punctuation is what you meant.. i use plenty of punctuaution, just none of it really makes sense... like multiple periods isntead of just one and a new sentence... who knows...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:59 PM']i used questions marks and plenty of commas.. i think PROPER punctuation is what you meant.. i use plenty of punctuaution, just none of it really makes sense... like multiple periods isntead of just one and a new sentence... who knows...
[right][post="28548"][/post][/right][/quote]

And who cares? we are not on here to be english teachers ;) .......are we? :lol:

[quote name='FulcherVulcher33' date='Dec 21 2004, 12:41 AM']And who cares? we are not on here to be english teachers ;) .......are we? :lol:
[right][post="28575"][/post][/right][/quote]

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT i get it... i was wondering why so many people hand football pictures, .. bengals is my funny word for "hard work and studies in the topic of literature"

i get it.. bengals.. ha... football talking..

i was SOO confused.... :rolleyes:

Nope. They wore them in the home opener last year, too.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='AKBengal' date='Dec 20 2004, 10:07 PM']It finally happened.  An entire thread where I whole-heartedly agree with everything BengalsOwn posted.
[right][post="28494"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

<nodding head>

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:59 PM']i used questions marks and plenty of commas.. i think PROPER punctuation is what you meant.. i use plenty of punctuaution, just none of it really makes sense... like multiple periods isntead of just one and a new sentence... who knows...
[right][post="28548"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol: :lol: same here... i just feel good adding three periods instead of the required one... just for the hell of it, you know....

Archived