The Wish thread...

Notorious

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='283012' date='Jun 14 2006, 09:48 PM']Granted but your arms get chopped off and you have to paint with your feet
I wish I could play toss with Carson Palmer :D[/quote]

Granted but he puts our a restraining order on you after you attempt to hump his leg.

I wish...and this is a big one that might not be able to happen..... that stealers fans would get a clue.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='283017' date='Jun 14 2006, 09:56 PM']Granted but then they want to have sex with you.

I wish I could throw 100 yards[/quote]

Granted, but only in Madden.

I wish the the site/forums would work correctly! :ninja:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='283087' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:36 PM']Granted, but then you have to cuddle up close to Go's nutsac and sing "The Rose"
MULLY

I wish The stealers would fall off the face of this earth[/quote]

Granted, but then we'd miss out on 2 MORE EASY WINS the year!!

I wish i could win the Bassmaster Classic Championship...

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='283191' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:14 AM']granted, but you then get disqualified for shoving rocks down in the bass for extra weight....

I wish I had a couple valium and a doobie right now...[/quote]

Me too...er.....granted, but you become hooked on phonics and end up walking around correcting everyone's pronunciation.

I wish I could get a tight afro perm done to the the hair of my bag.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='283241' date='Jun 17 2006, 08:23 PM']Me too...er.....granted, but you become hooked on phonics and end up walking around correcting everyone's pronunciation.
I wish I could get a tight afro perm done to the the hair of my bag.
MULLY[/quote]
granted but the rest of your life your wife calls your piece her little troy(polamalu)

i wish atheletes would associate with people their age and not minors

[quote name='runrudirun' post='283342' date='Jun 18 2006, 01:54 PM']granted but the rest of your life your wife calls your piece her little troy(polamalu)

i wish atheletes would associate with people their age and not minors[/quote]

Granted, but then non-athletes would only be allowed to assosiate with those over 65.

I wish I could play guitar as well as Eddie Van Halen
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='283348' date='Jun 18 2006, 05:48 AM']Granted, but then non-athletes would only be allowed to assosiate with those over 65.
I wish I could play guitar as well as Eddie Van Halen
MULLY[/quote]

granted, but not till Eddie Van Halen is 97 years old.........

I wish I had Carmen's body and J-lo's booty

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='283414' date='Jun 18 2006, 11:32 PM']I wish I had Carmen's body and J-lo's booty[/quote]

Granted, but underneath the clothes you're covered in big, pus-filled carbuncle boils.

I wish I had Carmen's body and J-lo's booty....but not the same way Beotch was talking about.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='283447' date='Jun 18 2006, 04:06 PM']Granted, but underneath the clothes you're covered in big, pus-filled carbuncle boils.

I wish I had Carmen's body and J-lo's booty....but not the same way Beotch was talking about.
MULLY[/quote]

granted, but then you get the worst case of syphillis ever reported......

I wish I was laying in a hammock with a big blanky and pillow on
the front porch of a beach bungalo, with a stiff drink and a fatty.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='283563' date='Jun 19 2006, 09:41 AM']I wish I was laying in a hammock with a big blanky and pillow on
the front porch of a beach bungalo, with a stiff drink and a fatty.[/quote]

Granted. You're in that hammock with the blanky and pillow but I've got the stiff fatty for ya.....and it's got the worst case of syphillis ever reported.

I wish my syphillis would clear up.
MULLY

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='283678' date='Jun 19 2006, 09:11 AM']granted, but your foot gets lodged in his sphincter and you have to have the
fire department remove it....
I wish I wasn't at work right now.[/quote]

Granted... welcome to hell.

I wish this girl in front of me would quit watchingb this video of some lady whiping a guys' ass... I keep looking anyway.

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='283736' date='Jun 19 2006, 03:32 PM']Granted... welcome to hell.

I wish this girl in front of me would quit watchingb this video of some lady whiping a guys' ass... I keep looking anyway.[/quote]
granted, but the girl in front of you gets pissed off and whips your ass and
your friend is filming it...

I wish I had something else to eat besides a sausage link

Guest schotzee
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='283805' date='Jun 19 2006, 01:47 PM']Granted but then you get food poisoning....

I wish it was September 10th[/quote]

Granted,but it is September 10th 2000,where we lose our first 6 games.

I wish I had x-ray eyes

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='284223' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:09 AM']Granted, but you look through a wall and catch Danny DeVito beating off in the shower....which arouses you.

I wish I had new strings for my guitar.
MULLY[/quote]

Granted, but they break the first time you play them.

I wish the person below me types absolutely nothing (including the words absolutely nothing for you wisenhiemers out there ;) ).

Guest WhoDeyForever
Granted but you have nosebleed seats for all 8 games and we lose them all [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

I wish the stealers werent even in the NFL

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='284360' date='Jun 20 2006, 01:56 PM']Granted but you have nosebleed seats for all 8 games and we lose them all [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

I wish the stealers werent even in the NFL[/quote]

Granted, but the Steelers are still in the NFL. :D

I wish I had a machine that made any meal I wanted.

Archived