The Wish thread...

Notorious

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='284378' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:12 PM']Granted, but the stealers are still in the NFL. :D
I wish I had a machine that made any meal I wanted.[/quote]

granted, but all the ingredients are old and moldy...

I wish I was living next to Marvin Lewis' house. :whistle:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='284379' date='Jun 20 2006, 02:14 PM']granted, but all the ingredients are old and moldy...

I wish I was living next to Marvin Lewis' house. :whistle:[/quote]

Granted,but Marvin no longer lives there

I wish I was at the beach

Guest WhoDeyForever

Granted but its during a Tsunami.

I wish Carson Palmer healed over night and he would be back by Training Camp and we would have nothing to worry about

:lol: :lol: Talk about the irony Dan. Posted the same thing.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='284389' date='Jun 20 2006, 02:32 PM']:lol: :lol:[/quote]

Dan and WhoDey trying to tell me not to go to the beach :unsure:

Guest WhoDeyForever
Lets get back to the wish thing...this is for dan...

Granted, but you dont have a tv

I wish that Chad Johnson was our president

[quote]I wish that Chad Johnson was our president[/quote]

Granted, but at his inauguration (how the fuck do you spell that?) he chest bumps with TJ and does a River Dance on the White House lawn. Refs come in from the sides and fine him $5000.00 at which time he proceeds to have them arrested as potential terrorists and sent to Cuba for questioning.

I wish Roethlisberger had a screaming case of herpes.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='284567' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:24 PM']I wish Roethlisberger had a screaming case of herpes.
MULLY[/quote]

Granted but you gave them to him. :thumbsdown:

I wish I won the 250 million mega millions.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='284576' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:43 PM']I wish I had a banana split right now....[/quote]

Granted but its Bens banana in your split. SORRY :pointlaff:

I wish the Reds to win the world series this year.

[quote name='Kochman' post='284580' date='Jun 20 2006, 11:47 PM']Granted but its Bens banana in your split. SORRY :pointlaff:
I wish the Reds to win the world series this year.[/quote]

eeewwww..... :lol:

granted, but your not aloud to attend or watch the game....

I wish I could go fishing with Jason Larue

Guest WhoDeyForever

Granted but he throws you overboard and takes off with the boat...

:lmao: sorry beotch

I wish I could stand on the field at PBS and play tackle football with some Bengals players B)

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='284602' date='Jun 21 2006, 09:27 AM']Granted but he throws you overboard and takes off with the boat...

:lmao: sorry beotch

I wish I could stand on the field at PBS and play tackle football with some Bengals players B)[/quote]

Granted, but the PBS stands for Peanut Butter Sandwich and the players take turns ass raping and tea bagging you after you're tackled.

I wish Pete Rose would get into the Hall Of Fame
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='284605' date='Jun 20 2006, 08:40 PM']Granted, but the PBS stands for Peanut Butter Sandwich and the players take turns ass raping and tea bagging you after you're tackled.
I wish Pete Rose would get into the Hall Of Fame
MULLY[/quote]

Granted, but Rose wont be inducted til 2056.

I wish Angelina Jolie would adopt me and breast feed me.

[quote name='sneaky' post='284633' date='Jun 20 2006, 09:32 PM']Granted, but Rose wont be inducted til 2056.

I wish Angelina Jolie would adopt me and breast feed me.[/quote]

granted, but everytime she turns around brad pitt likes to molest you and put his thumb up your ass.

i wish i didn't have to work another day in my life, and that money was no object!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='284641' date='Jun 20 2006, 09:39 PM']granted, but everytime she turns around brad pitt likes to molest you and put his thumb up your ass.

i wish i didn't have to work another day in my life, and that money was no object![/quote]

Granted, you are dead and now a ghost, therefore money is not a object you can use, and you dont have to
work anymore.

I wish every stealer fan was forced to eat my doo doo.

[quote name='ONYX' post='284692' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:44 PM']Granted, you are dead and now a ghost, therefore money is not a object you can use, and you dont have to
work anymore.

I wish every stealer fan was forced to eat my doo doo.[/quote]

Granted but they like it and now you have to get a restraining order on the entire city of pitsburgh

I wish the season would hurry up and get here already.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='284694' date='Jun 20 2006, 09:46 PM']Granted but they like it and now you have to get a restraining order on the entire city of pitsburgh
I wish the season would hurry up and get here already.[/quote]
granted, but then Toothlessberger would be too busy to show the world what a jerkoff he is.

I wish that I could read minds.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='284694' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:46 PM']Granted but they like it and now you have to get a restraining order on the entire city of pitsburgh
I wish the season would hurry up and get here already.[/quote]

Granted,but then it's over again before you know it

I wish I owned the Bengals

Guest schotzee
[quote name='118milliondollarman' post='284699' date='Jun 20 2006, 11:02 PM']granted, but then Toothlessberger would be too busy to show the world what a jerkoff he is.

I wish that I could read minds.[/quote]

oops,I'm a touch late

Granted,but you can't remember what you read

again
I wish I owned the Bengals

Guest WhoDeyForever

Granted but then you get in debt and have to sell them -_-

I wish I had tickets to every Bengal and Ohio State football game this year

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='284723' date='Jun 21 2006, 01:00 PM']I wish I had tickets to every Bengal and Ohio State football game this year[/quote]

Granted but all the games will be held in pissburgh and you have to wear black and yellow panties on your head.

I wish my tooth would stop hurting
MULLY

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='284834' date='Jun 21 2006, 08:56 AM']granted, but that means they have to pull out every other one and
can't replace them....

I wish I could get a nooner today....[/quote]

Granted, but the only reason you were able to go home early is because
you were not able to control your bowels today.

I wish I was stranded on a island with 100 gorgeous women (including BengalBeotch :wub: )
with plenty of food and access to all of the Bengal games on TV.

Archived