The Wish thread...

Notorious

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='281192' date='Jun 12 2006, 01:22 AM']Granted, but in exchange we find out that Carson enjoys cornholing with Chad. wait a minute.......
MULLY
I wish it didn't hurt when you get kicked in the pills.[/quote]

Granted... so now you no longer have "pills".

I wish I had a new plasma flat screen 54" tv screen.

Some of these are funny as hell... lol

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='282168' date='Jun 13 2006, 12:56 PM']Granted... so now you no longer have "pills".

I wish I had a new plasma flat screen 54" tv screen.

Some of these are funny as hell... lol[/quote]

Granted but the color doesnt work and it only plays steeler football games, and goes on the fritz when they play the Bengals.

I wish Big Ben a speedy recovery.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282175' date='Jun 13 2006, 01:00 PM']Granted but the color doesnt work and it only plays steeler football games, and goes on the fritz when they play the Bengals.
I wish Big Ben a speedy recovery.[/quote]

Granted, but before the end of the season he is told he has developed a malignant tumor in his ass, which spreads to his testicles... both his ass and testicles are removed, and then he is forced to eat his cancerous testicles as the only way of survival. Shortly after, Ben is told that it was all a joke and he didn't have to do anything.

I wish I could bench press 500 pounds.

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='282321' date='Jun 13 2006, 05:57 PM']Granted, but before the end of the season he is told he has developed a malignant tumor in his ass, which spreads to his testicles... both his ass and testicles are removed, and then he is forced to eat his cancerous testicles as the only way of survival. Shortly after, Ben is told that it was all a joke and he didn't have to do anything.

I wish I could bench press 500 pounds.[/quote]
Granted, but your balls are very very small from all the steroids.

I wish Michigan and Pennsylvania were anexed off to another country.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='JC' post='282322' date='Jun 13 2006, 06:05 PM']Granted, but your balls are very very small from all the steroids.

I wish Michigan and Pennsylvania were anexed off to another country.[/quote]

Granted... but since both are "connected" to Ohio, Ohio has to go, too. Therefore, you are still stuck with both states.

I wish I could pass gas at will...

[quote]Matt Six said: I wish I could pass gas at will...[/quote]

Granted.....but you have to move to Pissburgh and become a Stoolsample because.....well, that's the kind of thing those heathens do.

I wish I could have a hot 19 year old virgin want me only for sexual favors 3 times a week and not talk to me outside of the bedroom.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282379' date='Jun 13 2006, 08:58 PM']Granted.....but you have to move to Pissburgh and become a Stoolsample because.....well, that's the kind of thing those heathens do.
I wish I could have a hot 19 year old virgin want me only for sexual favors 3 times a week and not talk to me outside of the bedroom.
MULLY[/quote]

Granted but its a 19 year old dude.

I wish I could actully get these wishes to really come true.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282382' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:01 PM']Granted but its a 19 year old dude.
I wish I could actully get these wishes to really come true.[/quote]

Granted,but first you must say,Ben Worthlessfucker is the best QB in the NFL

I wish I was Carson Palmer

[quote name='schotzee' post='282390' date='Jun 14 2006, 10:17 AM']Granted,but first you must say,Ben Worthlessfucker is the best QB in the NFL

I wish I was Carson Palmer[/quote]

Granted, but you have to be cornholed by Chad and TJ.

I wish that 19 year old dude, you got me good on that one by the way, was a woman.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282400' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:28 PM']Granted, but you have to be cornholed by Chad and TJ.
I wish that 19 year old dude, you got me good on that one by the way, was a woman.
MULLY[/quote]

Granted, but (s)hes only a woman by way of operation.

I wish I could fast foward to the start of the season with a 100% Healthy Carson, and that Henry and Nicolson get their heads on straight and stay on the team and turn their situations around never hearing another off feild thing from them again.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282431' date='Jun 13 2006, 10:25 PM']I wish I could fast foward to the start of the season with a 100% Healthy Carson, and that Henry and Nicolson get their heads on straight and stay on the team and turn their situations around never hearing another off feild thing from them again.[/quote]

Granted, but the only reason you will never see or hear any off field trouble from those players is because
the STD you contracted from Steelerdiva has made you deaf and blind.

I wish I could date Mystique from the X-Men movies because she could shape shift into any woman I wanted
at any time.

[quote name='ONYX' post='282438' date='Jun 13 2006, 10:57 PM']Granted, but the only reason you will never see or hear any off field trouble from those players is because
the STD you contracted from Steelerdiva has made you deaf and blind.

I wish I could date Mystique from the X-Men movies because she could shape shift into any woman I wanted
at any time.[/quote]

Granted but shes a freak and has a clit ring and while your in there magnito decides to use his powers to remove your anaconda.

I wish BAB would learn how to rap.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='282442' date='Jun 13 2006, 11:06 PM']Granted but shes a freak and has a clit ring and while your in there magnito decides to use his powers to remove your anaconda.
I wish BAB would learn how to rap.[/quote]

Granted, but he disses his idol Kenny Chessney in one of his songs and is gun downed
in the streets of Memphis by a street gang that loves country music......they call themselves,
N.W.B.......aka Niggas with Banjos!!!!

I wish BJ would become president.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='sneaky' post='282457' date='Jun 13 2006, 11:33 PM']Granted, but he disses his idol Kenny Chessney in one of his songs and is gun downed
in the streets of Memphis by a street gang that loves country music......they call themselves,
N.W.B.......aka Niggas with Banjos!!!!
I wish BJ would become president.[/quote]
Granted... but is short-lived. BJ gets assassinated by a small Korean boy who has pinpoint accuracy with sewing needles. He dies suddenly, and BJ's running mate takes over, his name is Joe Theisman.

I wish I could graduate next week.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Matt_Six' post='282487' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:45 AM']Granted... but is short-lived. BJ gets assassinated by a small Korean boy who has pinpoint accuracy with sewing needles. He dies suddenly, and BJ's running mate takes over, his name is Joe Theisman.

I wish I could graduate next week.[/quote]

granted, but the only job u can find is working for the pissburgh stealers.

I wish our olineman would sign for the Hometown Discount.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='282528' date='Jun 14 2006, 03:13 PM']granted, but the only job u can find is working for the pissburgh stealers.
I wish our olineman would sign for the Hometown Discount.[/quote]

Granted but that discount includes having to work full time during the off season at K-Mart in Newport.

I wish my cock was 12 and half inches long and thick like a can of soup.
MULLY

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282539' date='Jun 14 2006, 03:32 AM']Granted but that discount includes having to work full time during the off season at K-Mart in Newport.
I wish my cock was 12 and half inches long and thick like a can of soup.
MULLY[/quote]

Granted, but now you're a horse.

I wish I had an authentic, autographed, game worn jersey of Carson Palmer.

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='282612' date='Jun 14 2006, 11:23 PM']Granted, but now you're a horse.

I wish I had an authentic, autographed, game worn jersey of Carson Palmer.[/quote]

Granted, but then you'll be forced to keep this thread alive with me....wait, you're already doing that.

Granted....but you'll have to wear it to home games while wearing a pink thong with tassles hanging off the testicular area.

I wish American Idol season 6 would start.
MULLY

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282624' date='Jun 14 2006, 10:46 AM']Granted, but then you'll be forced to keep this thread alive with me....wait, you're already doing that.

Granted....but you'll have to wear it to home games while wearing a pink thong with tassles hanging off the testicular area.
I wish American Idol season 6 would start.
MULLY[/quote]

:)

Granted... but then everyone who watches American Idol is dubbed as "gay and of homosexual orientation".

I wish the XBOX 360 would come out with better games.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='282705' date='Jun 14 2006, 12:51 PM']:)

Granted... but then everyone who watches American Idol is dubbed as "gay and of homosexual orientation".

I wish the XBOX 360 would come out with better games.[/quote]

Granted, but then hell would freeze over.(BTW, you should at least rent Hitman:Blood Money. hard game, but VERY satisfying when you pull off a successful hit)

I wish that i had a pennstation sandwich in my hands right now.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='282716' date='Jun 14 2006, 05:29 PM']Granted, but then hell would freeze over.(BTW, you should at least rent Hitman:Blood Money. hard game, but VERY satisfying when you pull off a successful hit)
I wish that i had a pennstation sandwich in my hands right now.[/quote]

granted, but you smelled your hand after scratchin your nuts and
your ball sweat got all over the bun....

I wish I could do Marvin Lewis....

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='282752' date='Jun 14 2006, 02:14 PM']granted, but you smelled your hand after scratchin your nuts and
your ball sweat got all over the bun....
I wish I could do Marvin Lewis....[/quote]

Granted but it can only happen in your dreams, not real life.

I wish Chris Henry would get a clue about life, even if he never plays again... for his own sake.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='282940' date='Jun 14 2006, 06:42 PM']granted, but he buys a new motorcycle and.......... :blink: :lmao:

I wish I could have more then one lover.[/quote]

Granted, but due to the stress of the Gang Bang the condom breaks without your knowledge and Nine Months Later out comes a little bad ass bengal.

uhhh...

I wish i could oil paint like Caravaggio.

Example...

[img]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/allegro_severi/caravaggio%20(giuditta).jpg[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

Granted but your arms get chopped off and you have to paint with your feet

I wish I could play toss with Carson Palmer :D

Archived