Reds vs Brewers

Guest ThurmanMunster

Guest ThurmanMunster
Ramirez has a 7 inning 5 hit 10 k shutout going right now

AND HE STILL ISNT IN LINE TO GET A WIN

This is the 6th good or solid game that he has pitched and is NOT in line to get the win. In those 6 games he has like 4 losses, 1 no decision and this game remaining rihgt now. He is 2-5 and should be like 6-1, plus todays game.

Guest ThurmanMunster
GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its fuckin 0-0 in the 10th and David Ross the ONLY guy who is hot on this team rihgt now is riding the bench and we let everyone ELSE pinch hit.

NARRON IS A DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!

its not like we need 2 catchers on the bench incase of an injury. We got Larue sitting their too...

Guest ThurmanMunster
Ramirez pitches 8 innings 5 hits 10 k's 0 runs and we cant get him a win, our team is 0 for their last 21 with RISP, EMBARASSING!!!!

HAMMOND IS GETTING DERTY!!!!!!

[quote name='JC' post='282835' date='Jun 14 2006, 03:52 PM']ADAM DUNN WALK OFF 3 RUN SHOT!!!

HE DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE ON THE BASES FOR ONCE!!! FUCK YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO

to bad lizard didn't get the win.[/quote]

'Bout time

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='JC' post='282835' date='Jun 14 2006, 03:52 PM']ADAM DUNN WALK OFF 3 RUN SHOT!!!

HE DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE ON THE BASES FOR ONCE!!! FUCK YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO

to bad lizard didn't get the win.[/quote]

i know i shit my pants cuz i didnt expect it with guys on base.

Yeah with 2 strikes on him i was almost sure he was going to strike out...23rd homer of the year...hes on pace to get 50 probably. Its about time we won on this home stand...it seems like we play better against better team so here is to sweeping the ChiSox! :headbang:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Paul' post='282858' date='Jun 14 2006, 04:05 PM']B) Great way too break the slump. E. R. went 8 innings with 10k's and great defense in clutch situations along with 0 runs given up.[/quote]

um ER has been in anything but a slump, he just doesnt get fuckin run support. He has done nothing wrong and pitched very well except for 2 outings this season and 1 outing was ruined by our pathetic defense and 6 unearned runs.

Guest WhoDeyForever

Good job by Lizard,Dunn,and Freel today...NEXT UP:White Sox :badger: I've been waiting for this series for quite sometime now...[size=4][color="#ff0000"]GO REDS!!!![/color][/size]

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='282879' date='Jun 14 2006, 04:26 PM']Uh...thurman...i think he meant the team getting out of the slump not ER...[/quote]

:whistle:

i knew that...

:ninja:

Archived