SLR digital camera

Anybody know of any good deals on SLR digital cameras? I don't want to fork out major cash and I'm just starting to look. (I may actually have to wait awhile to buy.) The digital we have sucks and drains batteries like nothing else. Anybody know of a kick ass one for like a 1.83 from Hong Kong? J/K

there are good deals and there are good cameras, there is a forum i go to that ive talked with some guys extensively about DSLR options, all have recomended the canon digital rebel XL/XT whichever it is, but your talking $500-700 for the body alone..this is a step im looking to take as well, but the pricetag had haulted my efforts.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='285166' date='Jun 21 2006, 06:30 PM']Yeah....[b]GEEK ZONE[/b] & SITE INFORMATION[/quote]

also the body itself is about 15% of the quality the rest is your lens' also teh most expensive, a nice badass zoom lens for canon digirebel is $1500-3500, but god damn you could look in palmers eyes from teh stands with those bad boys..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='285234' date='Jun 21 2006, 07:32 PM']also the body itself is about 15% of the quality the rest is your lens' also teh most expensive, a nice badass zoom lens for canon digirebel is $1500-3500, but god damn you could look in palmers eyes from teh stands with those bad boys..[/quote]

Holy Crap!

BTW I think this is the camera my dad just bought, but I'll have to double check with him. If it is then it is a pretty nice camera...He didn't pick up a lens like that though.

Our current camera was a 'good deal' camera. :(

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='285235' date='Jun 21 2006, 09:35 PM']Holy Crap!

BTW I think this is the camera my dad just bought, but I'll have to double check with him. If it is then it is a pretty nice camera...He didn't pick up a lens like that though.

Our current camera was a 'good deal' camera. :([/quote]

yea, the last few years i used a 5MP kodak DX7590, it did the trick, but i just purcahsed a $5,000 printer, i can print 44" wide by up to 110' long, so id like to start getting some good graphics people involved and take some of the images i have and make some badass large posters. like the photo of odell with his back turned in the forums title, i took that one myself, its nothing special but get a few defensive guys and some wicked graphics and some cool shit could be made!.

Archived