----- V for 9/11 Vendetta video -----

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[i][center]Awesome and eerie 7 minute mini movie made up of scenes from the film ...[/i]

[img]http://www.performanceomaha.com/live/storyphotos/vendetta.jpg[/img]

[size=4][b][color="#CC0000"]---->[/color][/b][/size] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ7uFA8RwpQ&mode=related&search="]Link[/url]

[b][i]"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people" [/i] [/b]

:bowdown: [/center]

Guest bengalrick

4 threads are pinned.... 3 of them are 100% anti american/bush.... somebody seems to be abusing their mod privilages.... <_<

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='284987' date='Jun 21 2006, 12:44 PM']4 threads are pinned.... 3 of them are 100% anti american/bush.... somebody seems to be abusing their mod privilages.... <_<[/quote]

[b]you are more than welcome to pin whichever threads you like .... Feel free to make us a post of how great Bush is and pin it ....

the reality is that Bush sucks - and most of the thinking world is Anti-Him (including the American public) and thus most things out there reflect that .... but I'd be more than happy to read an Ann Cunter column if you want to post one ;)

:contract: [color="#006600"]Also I believe they are all PRO-AMERICAN .... to be Anti BUSH is to be Pro AMERICAN [/color]
[/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='285007' date='Jun 21 2006, 01:12 PM'][b]you are more than welcome to pin whichever threads you like .... Feel free to make us a post of how great Bush is and pin it ....
the reality is that Bush sucks - and most of the thinking world is Anti-Him (including the American public) and thus most things out there reflect that .... but I'd be more than happy to read an Ann Cunter column if you want to post one ;)
:contract: [color="#006600"]Also I believe they are all PRO-AMERICAN .... to be Anti BUSH is to be Pro AMERICAN [/color]
[/b][/quote]

i can pin stuff? i thought only mods could do that...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='285020' date='Jun 21 2006, 01:58 PM']i can pin stuff? i thought only mods could do that...[/quote]

you would be correct, but Im sure in the interest of fairness if you asked BJ he'd pinn something for you. ;)

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='285020' date='Jun 21 2006, 01:58 PM']i can pin stuff? i thought only mods could do that...[/quote]

[b]my bad ... I thought you were a mod ....

yeah give me something to pin and I will pin it for you .... that offer is open to anyone reading this .... [/b]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived