Supertard from Queernation visits GB ...

Supe

[quote name='Lex Luthor' post='285920' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:37 AM']You guys rock........I wish nothing but another glorious playoff run for you.

How's Carson doing?[/quote]

Cut the crap.

Stop the act.

I know you didnt come over here to be cordial.

Lets do this bitchez!!!

Whats up?!?

[quote name='Lex Luthor' post='285920' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:37 AM']You guys rock........I wish nothing but another glorious playoff run for you.

How's Carson doing?[/quote]
Better than this...

[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2084/clearway4xn.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Supe' post='285912' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:29 AM']i carry no weight over there, XYNO. are you sure you're banned? maybe if you cleared your cookies, you'll find it's a mistake in the 1D1oT folder. it's happened before.[/quote]

Well, I heard that website's main server is located right in the middle of a trailer park, so I am not suprised.

[quote name='sneaky' post='285923' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:40 PM']Cut the crap.

Stop the act.

I know you didnt come over here to be cordial.

Lets do this bitchez!!!
Whats up?!?[/quote]

I am simply appalled. I've heard that you guys ban people for no reason. Is this true?

[quote name='sneaky' post='285925' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:42 PM']Well, I heard that website's main server is located right in the middle of a trailer park, so I am not suprised.[/quote]

why would that matter? are you calling a computer "white trash"?

[quote name='Supe' post='285899' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:13 AM']wow. is this how you welcome new people? dont you think its a bit rude and hostile? i've never witnessed something of the like at steelernation[/quote]
[quote]i came here to spread nothing more than goodwill towards AFC North opponents. why are you treating me so negatively?[/quote]

You know, it's funny; I remember making a post with a similar positive slant at steelernation (except mine wasn't blatantly obvious sarcasm like yours) which was mostly treated negatively. I commend the one guy who actually responded to my post, and Beaker who defended me. But it was obvious that most of you don't want intelligent discourse between stealers and Bengals fans. Or that I somehow managed to offend people with my opinion on Carson Palmer.

It's really no different than what we do here-- the go-bengals mods just take a more direct route.

Welcome to the world of NFL fandom, where most of the people are hypocrites, including you.

how am i a hypocrite? see the first post in this thread...there was nothing sarcastic about it.

and, yes, that is funny. i'm laughing so hard that my sides are hurting. you should appeal to the powers that be to have your name changed to The Joker.

man, was that hilarious!
:huh:

[quote name='sneaky' post='285925' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:42 AM']Well, I heard that website's main server is located right in the middle of a trailer park, so I am not suprised.[/quote]
Pic of queernation.com's server...
[img]http://the-tropics.net/pictures/redneck/imsges/rednec10.jpg[/img]

Guest Johnsons4Life
I'm in the ARMY so I know a lot of people that live all over the country. Anyway this new guy just got here and claims hes the biggest stealer fan. Hes got the super bowl license plate and everything. I asked him if he could even spell pissburgh and he couldn't. So now everybody rips into him all the time. Hilarious.

[quote name='Supe' post='285929' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:45 AM']why would that matter? are you calling a computer "white trash"?[/quote]

First off, I didnt say "white trash".

But since you want to go there, I dont question the computer's social and
intellectual status, but the member's of the site is a another story.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='285935' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:48 PM']I'm in the ARMY so I know a lot of people that live all over the country. Anyway this new guy just got here and claims hes the biggest stealer fan. Hes got the super bowl license plate and everything. I asked him if he could even spell pissburgh and he couldn't. So now everybody rips into him all the time. Hilarious.[/quote]

He sounds like a complete moron. I live in the south and there are steeler fans everywhere. They are like a cult, passionately devoted to their team.

I even know this one guy who has the three diamonds from the logo as a tattoo on his arm!

[quote name='sneaky' post='285936' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:49 PM']First off, I didnt say "white trash".

But since you want to go there, I dont question the computer's social and
intellectual status, but the [b]member's[/b] of the site is a another story.[/quote]
which member in particular? there's literally thousands registered there.

[quote name='Lex Luthor' post='285934' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:47 AM']Why is it spelled "stealer" here? Is Hooked On Phonics banned too?[/quote]

nah.

Its a little bit over your head, son.

I cant explain it cause you dont have the brains and I dont have the time.

[quote name='Supe' post='285932' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:47 AM']how am i a hypocrite? see the first post in this thread...there was nothing sarcastic about it.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I'm doing great on this wonderful evening.

[quote name='sneaky' post='285940' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:52 PM']nah.

Its a little bit over your head, son.

I cant explain it cause you dont have the brains and I dont have the time.[/quote]

It's because you guys think they stole the Super Bowl, huh?

Anyone for a rousing rendition of Kumbaya?

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='285941' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:53 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I'm doing great on this wonderful evening.[/quote]
that's awesome! i'm quite thrilled for you.

[quote name='Supe' post='285939' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:51 AM']which member in particular? there's literally thousands registered there.[/quote]

Yes exactly, I suspect many are trailer trash.

thousands???

puuuuuleeeeaaaaaase.

I dont think that many stealer fans have the intellectual aptitude to comprehend the internet.

[quote name='Lex Luthor' post='285943' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:54 AM']It's because you guys think they stole the Super Bowl, huh?[/quote]

Your good buddy BlackJesus :lol: was nice enough to compile some literature about it.

[url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14114"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14114[/url]

Archived