The Israel Invasion Thread

Nati Ice

Guest BlackJesus

[b] :rant: Fuck these Zionist cocksuckers ... I hope their fucking dradel twirling ass gets hit with all 20 chemical weapons ....

They are rampaging through the Gaza strip right now as we speak. Gaza by the way is the world's largest concentration camp, with over 1 million Palestinians packed in squalor like animals. Right now we are seeing an invasion and slaughter by the Zionists in the Israeli government. First they cut off the money, then the food, now the electricity and the water. Not to mention for the last week Israel has killed about 100 civilians through shelling. Now thousands of jack booted stormtroopers are marauding through this essentially defensely concentration camp as I type, supported by F 16's, tanks, artillery, and they also have cruise missles, chemical weapons, and nukes to back them up - it is a kosher blitzkrieg of Khazars who are no different than the fucking Nazis who rounded up many of their fellow Jews.

[color="#3333FF"][size=3]Fuck [size=6]Israhell[/size] [/size] [/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/israel-nazi-flag.jpg[/img]

[size=3]and Fuck the Zionists who have hijacked our country and made it the [color="#FF0000"][size=5]Jewnited States of America [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/size] [/size] [/b][/color]

I don't have a very good feeling about this...Irael has abducted the Palestinian cabinet, buzzed fighters over Syria (yikes), knocked out the power and water in the Gaza Strip, and look to be ready to go on a massive killing spree.

Naturally, these actions have been ratified by the U.S. No doubt, because it is completely acceptable to kill innocent people en masse over an act perpetrated by a small group. Lebanon has condemned the actions.

If Syria and Lebanon get involved, we have got something big brewing. This could be a very interesting week...But only if you are sitting in the comfort of a chair in North America, outside of the range of shelling.

[url="http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=9b99829d-cfe2-4868-923b-8381f5dad232&k=10998"]http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.ht...5dad232&k=10998[/url]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]Ibrahim Barzak, The Associated Press
Published: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 Article tools

* * * * RAFAH, Gaza Strip -- Israeli warplanes buzzed the seaside home of Syria's president and bombed Hamas targets in Gaza on Wednesday to pressure Palestinian militants to free a kidnapped Israeli soldier.

Fighter jets also knocked out electricity and water supplies for most of the 1.3 million residents of the Gaza Strip. Three bridges were destroyed to keep militants from moving Cpl. Gilad Shalit, 19, who was taken hostage Sunday by three Hamas-affiliated groups.

Israeli military officials said warplanes flew low over the home of Syrian President Bashar Assad because he has sheltered Hamas leaders blamed by Israel for masterminding the kidnapping.

No casualties had been reported since the offensive began early Wednesday. The army sent tanks and thousands of troops into Gaza.

The Hamas-led Palestinian government called for a prisoner swap with Israel, saying the offensive would not secure the soldier's release. Hamas-affiliated militants holding the hostage previously made that demand, but this was the first time the government did.

Tensions escalated Wednesday evening as the military fired artillery near Gaza City _ the first time Israel has targeted that area during the offensive. The army said it was testing artillery units and not firing at specific targets.

Palestinians dug in behind walls and embankments as warplanes launched missiles in northern and southern Gaza.

Residents of northern Gaza, preparing for what they feared could be a long military operation, stocked up on food, candles and batteries for radios.

The White House continued pressuring Hamas, saying it was the responsibility of the Palestinian government to "stop all acts of violence and terror.'' But the United States also urged Israel to show restraint.

"In any actions the government of Israel may undertake, the United States urges that it ensures that innocent civilians are not harmed, and also that it avoid the unnecessary destruction of property and infrastructure,'' White House press secretary Tony Snow said.

It was Israel's first ground offensive since pulling its soldiers and settlers out of Gaza last summer. Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel would not balk at "extreme action'' to bring Shalit home, but did not intend to reoccupy Gaza.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas deplored the incursion as a "crime against humanity,'' and a leading Hamas politician issued a call to arms against the Israeli troops.

Meanwhile, concerns about the fate of a missing West Bank settler grew after militants claiming to hold him displayed what they said was a copy of his identification card.

Also, a group affiliated with Abbas's Fatah party claimed to hold a third Israeli and threatened to attack an unspecified Israeli embassy within days.

Fighter jets fired at least nine missiles at Gaza's only power station, cutting electricity to 65 per cent of the area, plant engineers said. The station's three functioning turbines and a gasoline reservoir were engulfed in flames.

Wasfi Kabha, the Palestinian minister of prisoner affairs, said Israel was creating a "humanitarian crisis.''

"They hit the bridges, they hit the power station, so there will be a problem in water supply and health services,'' he told the British Broadcasting Corp.

Areas in northern Gaza that receive electricity from Israel still had power, and some southern areas were able to get power from neighbouring Egypt. Generators relieved darkness in other places.

The militants who seized Shalit have demanded the release of hundreds of Palestinian women and children held in Israeli jails in exchange for information about him.

Olmert repeated that Israel would not negotiate with militants.

Shalit was captured when militants tunnelled under a Gaza crossing and killed two other soldiers at a military post. Israel believes the group's Syria-based leaders ordered the operation.

Israeli Justice Minister Haim Ramon said Hamas's Syria-based political chief, Khaled Mashaal, was "not immune'' from Israeli reprisal.

"Khaled Mashaal, as someone who is overseeing, actually commanding the terror acts, is definitely a target,'' Ramon told Army Radio. The station interpreted his comments as meaning Mashaal was a target for assassination.

Israel tried to poison Mashaal in Jordan in 1997. But Mossad agents were caught and King Hussein forced Israel to provide the antidote in exchange for their release.

Israeli fighter jets also flew over Assad's summer home in an overnight raid near the Mediterranean city of Latakia in northwestern Syria, military officials said. Israeli TV said four planes were involved in the low-altitude flight, and Assad was there.

The officials said Assad was targeted because of the "direct link'' between Syria and Hamas.

Syria said its air defences fired at the jets, forcing them to flee.

Abbas deplored the Israeli invasion, calling it "collective punishment and a crime against humanity,'' and he urged the United States and other international negotiators to intervene.

Shalit's abduction threatened to turn devastated relations between Israel and the Hamas-led government into all-out war. Hamas took over the Palestinian Authority after winning parliamentary elections in January and has been under international pressure to renounce violence and recognize Israel.

Complicating matters was a new claim by the Popular Resistance Committees, one of the three groups that carried out Sunday's assault, that it also kidnapped Jewish settler Eliahu Asheri, 18, in the West Bank.

Outside a Gaza City mosque, PRC militants displayed what they said was a copy of Asheri's ID card and reiterated threats to kill him if Israel did not end the invasion.

The group also warned that it had just begun its campaign to seize soldiers.

© The Associated Press[/quote]

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][u][quote]STOP ISRAEL NOW!!!
uruknet.info
peacepalestine
June 28, 2006[/u][/size]

As Israel surrounds Gaza with troops, tanks lined up and helicopter gunships on standby, ready for an 'extensive operation', their supporters call for a massacre of the Palestinian people - "Knock them off one by one until they relent" as one puts it on the BBC News comments pages. The world can see how strong Israel is with their hardcore military weaponry gleaming in the heat waiting to be put into action. The catalogue of weapons at their disposal is impressive, and chilling: fighter aircraft, missiles: air-to-surface, surface-to-surface..., tanks, armoured vehicles, artillery, attack helicopters, submarines and missile craft (we've already seen what they can do to a Palestinian family on a Gaza beach) - and we mustn't forget the nuclear warheads, biological and chemical weapons & atom bombs.

While the media focus on Olmert's words warning that "a large-scale military operation is approaching", with no comment about what the consequences of such action will be for the Palestinian people, and as they relate the concern for the Israeli soldier being held prisoner by Palestinian fighters - the media expresses no concern about the thousands of Palestinian political prisoners held by Israel.

The actions of the racist Israeli state and that of their supporters, which includes the BBC, illustrate their total disregard and contempt for Palestinian lives. Rabbi Moshe Levinger, the worst kind of Zionist extremist, founder of the settlements in Hebron, could be the spokesperson for Olmert, Bush, the BBC and our very own government and great leader Tony Blair when, in response to a question about the massacre of Palestinians carried out by one of his followers in Hebron 1994, he says he is "sorry not only about dead Arabs but also about dead flies". It is nothing new that Israel prefers the word 'operation' to massacre as a poll carried out by Israeli TV showed following the massacre of Palestinians in 1994. The poll "established that at least 50% of Israeli Jews would approve of the massacre, provided that it was not referred to as a massacre but rather a 'Patriach's Cave Operation'". In Hebron today there is a monument to the mass murderer 'Saint Baruch Goldstein'. Whether carried out by a far right extremist settler or by the Israeli government, massacre of Palestinians seems to be acceptable through the eyes of the media and by the 'British values' our government wishes us all to adopt.

Our media will not speak of Palestinians and certainly not about the men, women and children being held as political prisoners by Israel, they will not speak about the humiliation, continued dispossession and ethnic cleansing carried out by Israel on a daily basis against Palestinians, never mind the torture of Palestinian prisoners - no matter that they include women and children.[/quote]

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][u][quote]Army shells several areas in the Gaza Strip
IMEMC & Agencies - Thursday, 29 June 2006[/u][/size]

Thursday at dawn, Israeli F-16 fighters fired several missiles at area in Gaza city and in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources reported.

A local source in Gaza reported that one of the missiles was fired at the Islamic University in Gaza city; the missile exploded in the playground of the university; damage was reported, no injuries.

Also, Israeli soldiers launched three air strikes at main roads in Abasan town, east of Khan Younis, and in the western area of Rafah; both areas are in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

In Khan Younis, Israeli air force fired a missile at the house of Zaki Al Dardeesy, one of Hamas leaders in Khan Younis; no injuries were reported.

Also on Thursday at dawn, soldiers shelled several shops in Khan Younis causing considerable damage, while the shelled constructions were caught on fire.

In a deserted airport near Rafah, Israeli soldiers installed a military camp and positioned there dozens of tanks and armored vehicles.

The Israeli air force dropped leaflets at areas in the northern Gaza Strip warning the residents that the army will invade the area soon, and threatening of a wider military assault.

In Gaza city, Israeli fighter-jets broke the sound barrier while sounds of explosion were heard there.[/quote]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][size=3][b]What is really shitty ... is that American tax payers are footing the fucking bill for these assholes .... we give them 5 billion dollars a year ....[/b][/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/sharon-bush.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][color="#CC0000"][b][size=5]PAID FOR BY YOUR TAX DOLLARS .... [/size] [/b] [/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/163wv.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/146lj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/28gn1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/h11111la.jpg[/img]

[/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/palestine5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/tank-old-woman.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/130tz.jpg[/img][/center]

I don't know what the fuck Israel is thinking. All this on the heels of Palestinian recognizance of Israel as a state, and having a right to exist (and by Hamas, no less). I thought that was what Israel craved so badly, being recognized as legitamite by the very people they supplanted.
Christ wept.
There's going to be dead bodies everywhere.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' post='288567' date='Jun 29 2006, 09:07 AM']I don't know what the fuck Israel is thinking. All this on the heels of Palestinian recognizance of Israel as a state, and having a right to exist (and by Hamas, no less).[/quote]

[b]time for those that want reality to become jaded ....

What Israel really wants is the extermination of the Palestinians ... not recognition ....

they know that one day the world will demand that they end their apartheid ... and at this time Palestinians will be the majority population .... If democracy ever came to Palestine ... the Palestinians would simply take over through the ballot box ...

but we don't want democracy in Israel ... only in Iraq :rolleyes: :boring:

:contract: [u]one of the great lies is that Israel is the only Democracy in the middle East ... which is not [/b][/u]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288519' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:17 AM'][b] :rant: Fuck these Zionist cocksuckers ... I hope their fucking dradel twirling ass gets hit with all 20 chemical weapons ....

They are rampaging through the Gaza strip right now as we speak. Gaza by the way is the world's largest concentration camp, with over 1 million Palestinians packed in squalor like animals. Right now we are seeing an invasion and slaughter by the Zionists in the Israeli government. First they cut off the money, then the food, now the electricity and the water. Not to mention for the last week Israel has killed about 100 civilians through shelling. Now thousands of jack booted stormtroopers are marauding through this essentially defensely concentration camp as I type, supported by F 16's, tanks, artillery, and they also have cruise missles, chemical weapons, and nukes to back them up - it is a kosher blitzkrieg of Khazars who are no different than the fucking Nazis who rounded up many of their fellow Jews.
[color="#3333FF"][size=3]Fuck [size=6]Israhell[/size] [/size] [/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/israel-nazi-flag.jpg[/img]

[size=3]and Fuck the Zionists who have hijacked our country and made it the [color="#FF0000"][size=5]Jewnited States of America [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [/size] [/size] [/b][/color][/quote]

most hateful post i've ever read...

you better hope that this "karma" that you so much love to talk about, doesn't really exist ;)

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288744' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:16 PM']most hateful post i've ever read...[/quote]

[b]Sometimes hate is justified .... and in these instances it is warranted ...

I would be more worried about those that applaud the imprisonment of a million or so people and their random slaughter, whenever Israel decides to shoot one of them .... rather than those who meet the invaders with hate ...

Hell I would have hated Nazi stormtroopers as well :wave:

and it is good to see you don't care the U.S. has been hijacked .... and that our treasury is looted to buy Israeli weapons to kill children .... carry on ..... Karma indeed [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288745' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:23 PM'][b]Sometimes hate is justified .... and in these instances it is warranted ...

I would be more worried about those that applaud the imprisonment of a million or so people and their random slaughter, whenever Israel decides to shoot one of them .... rather than those who meet the invaders with hate ...

Hell I would have hated Nazi stormtroopers as well :wave:
and it is good to see you don't care the U.S. has been hijacked .... and that our treasury is looted to buy Israeli weapons to kill children .... carry on ..... Karma indeed [/b][/quote]

thats where you and i are different... i dont' even hate osama bin laden... hate causes people to think irrationally... i hated bin laden for a while, but since i have let go of it, things seem much more clear to me...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288745' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:23 PM'][b]and it is good to see you don't care the U.S. has been hijacked .... and that our treasury is looted to buy Israeli weapons to kill children .... carry on ..... Karma indeed[/b][/quote]
haha, since when do you give a fuck about this country

you care about...
hating bush
hating dumbasss
hating jews
hating white people
hating capitalism
praising 3rd world leaders
praising chomskys political diatribes
praising communism

sorry if your concern comes off as a little... insincere(?)

[url="http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0629/p01s04-wome.html"]http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0629/p01s04-wome.html[/url]

[quote]Israel's return to Gaza: multiple motives
The Palestinian-Israeli standoff goes beyond one kidnapped soldier – for both sides.
By Ilene R. Prusher and Joshua Mitnick

NIZMIT HILL, ISRAEL AND TEL AVIV – Israeli troops captured at least 64 Hamas officials in an overnight roundup indented to increase pressure on the Palestinian militants who are still holding an Israeli soldier captive.
Another Israeli hostage, a young settler named Eliahu Asheri, was found dead in the West Bank. Israeli security officials said he was shot in the head.

Late Wednesday, Israeli war planes buzzed the home of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who shelters the Hamas leaders that Israel blames for orchestrating the kidnapping of Cpl. Gilad Shalit. In response, Syrian forces fired on Israeli planes, Syria's state TV reported.

In Israel's first military operation in Gaza since disengagement, being called Operation Summer Rain, thousands of troops, backed by warplanes and tanks, moved into the coastal strip overnight Tuesday. The army knocked out nearly 75 percent of Gaza's electricity supply, destroyed major highways and water supplies, and struck fields in northern and southern Gaza in a show of force meant to intimidate Palestinian militants. Artillery units also opened fire near Gaza City.

The official goal of the ground and air assault launched in Gaza, say Israeli army officers, is to free Corporal Shalit.

But the analysis offered by rank-and-file soldiers may be closer to the truth.

"I don't believe at this point we'll be able to save Gilad Shalit, but we have to go in anyway," says Eliraz - conscripted troops can only give their first names.

Yvgeny, from the elite Givati Brigade, nods. "They'll know next time that they can't just go and kidnap our soldiers and expect to get away with it."

Israel's goal in Gaza is to make Palestinians uncomfortable enough to think twice about committing more kidnappings, or in the language floating around the camp here, to teach them a lesson.

On this hot, windy peak overlooking Gaza, where the Israeli army was amassed Wednesday after launching a night invasion of the territory it quit last summer after 38 years of occupation, senior military officials said that they will do everything they can to save Corporal Shalit.

Maj. Gen. Yoav Galant told reporters watching occasional plumes over the horizon that he was sure that Shalit, kidnapped by Palestinian militants early Sunday morning, was alive and being held in Gaza.

To be sure, the escalating conflict is about more than just one kidnapped soldier. After Palestinian groups launched more than 170 homemade rockets on Israel in the course of a month, there has been increased domestic pressure on Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to do something to stop the attacks.

Analysts say that unlike former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who had a history of taking an aggressive military stance, Mr. Olmert is considered relatively "untested" as a national leader, making it harder for him to display patience. Mr. Sharon and cabinet members who supported the disengagement plan - Olmert included - said that once Israel was no longer occupying Gaza, it would respond harshly.

Still, some Israeli news commentators worried in the morning papers whether Israel was about to get bogged down in Gaza again. Olmert said in a speech in Jerusalem that the operation would be limited. "We have no intention of recapturing the Gaza Strip. We have no intention of staying there."

On Nizmit Hill, however, where the crash of a Kassam rocket could be heard and felt, soldiers mused that Israel would wind up spending much longer here than it did during the week-long evacuation of settlers from Gaza.

General Galant suggested that from Israel's point of view, the ball is in the Palestinians' court.

"What we see is that the men in Hamas and in the Palestinian Authority are capable of giving us more information, or of influencing the people who are holding him," Galant said of the kidnapped soldier. If Shalit is returned and the Kassam rockets stop, he indicated, the Israeli offensive would end.

In Gaza, the kidnapping is helping to bolster support for Hamas at a time when its military wing has lost support by taking a back seat to Islamic Jihad and the Public Resistance Committee (PRC). Hamas militants had been honoring a calm in attacks on Israel.

"They want to prove that they are resisting Israel, and they want to gain more popularity," said Omar Shaban, a Gaza-based economist.

President Abbas has called on the militants responsible for the kidnapping - a mix of Hamas military wing members and activists in the nonpartisan Popular Resistance Committee - to return the soldier unharmed. But he also condemned the Israeli action Wednesday as collective punishment. There have been two incidents in Gaza recently in which the Israeli army killed innocent bystanders while aiming to assassinate wanted militants.

In Israel, the abduction has resonated more deeply with the public than the weeks-long rocket attacks on the southern city of Sderot. Because everyone in Israel serves in the army, most Israelis can relate to the plight of the abducted soldier.

"There's a saying in the army that you don't leave your wounded on the battlefield. We'll do everything so he'll live. It's the value of human life," says Moran Ohana, who commanded a tank similar to the one from which Shalit was kidnapped.

"There is a feeling that this is going to be a big mess. That the intifada will come back."

And yet, Israelis were skeptical about whether the push into Gaza would succeed in freeing the captive.

"We have a history of being kidnapped, so we know what is going to be the end of him," says Matan Eshel, a former infantry soldier in Lebanon who now works in a Tel Aviv pizzeria. "When they send in commandos, it usually ends up with the terrorist dead, several other soldiers - and the hostage."

On many Israelis' minds are Olmert's upcoming plans for pulling out of West Bank settlements.

"The question to my mind is whether we should be unilaterally withdrawing with Hamas in power, and with the government being unable to offer a convincing response to the shelling of Sderot.

"This is a major test for the Olmert government," says Yossi Klein Halevi, a fellow at the Shalem Center, a Jerusalem research institute. "The first test was Sderot and the government has failed that test," he says.

"What the public wants to see is some new strategic thinking without a clumsy invasion that will leave us many casualties and leave us where we before."[/quote]

Archived