RAVENS WILL WIN THE AFCN

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='384881' date='Nov 12 2006, 05:35 PM']Yep congrats looks like you were gift wrapped the season due to our injuries.[/quote]

I ain't buying it. The Rat Birds will trip before the season is done. They have had a few breaks to be where they are. I just can't stand the thought of them being the Division Champs. The stealers are out and the Browns are, well, the Browns. You guys have to get back on track and take it away from them.

[quote name='BeeGee' post='385202' date='Nov 12 2006, 09:24 PM']I ain't buying it. The Rat Birds will trip before the season is done. They have had a few breaks to be where they are. I just can't stand the thought of them being the Division Champs. The stealers are out and the Browns are, well, the Browns. You guys have to get back on track and take it away from them.[/quote]

Do you believe in miracles? :)

[quote name='BeeGee' post='385202' date='Nov 12 2006, 09:24 PM']I ain't buying it. The Rat Birds will trip before the season is done. They have had a few breaks to be where they are. I just can't stand the thought of them being the Division Champs. The stealers are out and the Browns are, well, the Browns. You guys have to get back on track and take it away from them.[/quote]

The bengals have a better chance of stopping the ratbirds than the Browns do!!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='385766' date='Nov 13 2006, 03:17 PM']congrats ravens fans. it is your year, and good luck in the playoffs.[/quote]

giving up already? :rant:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='387372' date='Nov 15 2006, 06:06 PM']i didn't give up on the playoffs, but im starting to on the division!
[b]and i put that comment after we lost to san diego when i was fucking really pissed off [/b] <_<[/quote]

Then change it.We own this division.I never give up,especially after the ray of hope our offense just gave us.

• 2 weeks later...

You fuckers may win the division...

But you're going down on Thursday night!!! :thumbsup: No gift wrapping 14 pts. in the first 4:30 of the game. No AFCN division title Thursday. We need this game more than you do and for the record I hope we see you in the playoffs too.

Ravens = still the worst 9-2 team I've ever seen [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Archived