1530 Homer

Guest mongoloido

Guest mongoloido
I don't know if it's on every night, but 1530 has cut off it's sports talk at midnight the last several nights, and been airing some christian radio infomercial thing. Anyone have any idea what this is all about, who damn long it's going to be like this, and who I have to shake the shit out of to make it stop?

There are Christian AM stations all over the place, but only one real sports talk radio station in the area. Get our Lord Jesus Christ out of my home for the Bengals, please!

(no offense intended to christians, christianity, or our lord jesus christ... and no animals were harmed in the typing of this post).

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='mongoloido' post='294835' date='Jul 16 2006, 11:14 PM']I don't know if it's on every night, but 1530 has cut off it's sports talk at midnight the last several nights, and been airing some christian radio infomercial thing. Anyone have any idea what this is all about, who damn long it's going to be like this, and who I have to shake the shit out of to make it stop?

There are Christian AM stations all over the place, but only one real sports talk radio station in the area. Get our Lord Jesus Christ out of my home for the Bengals, please!
(no offense intended to christians, christianity, or our lord jesus christ... and no animals were harmed in the typing of this post).[/quote]

Im glad someone else noticed that. I listen to JT and The Third Shift every night and I was pissed when I started hearin that. But, I have XM radio so it doesnt really matter....

Archived