The 9th mile freestyle thread.

JC

Guest no_rhymes_OG

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='298154' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:30 PM']dammn & now i know why you old guys are onhere tryna pick up fresh meat like us huh britt.[/quote]

oh yeah haley you know how it is babe

haha

[quote name='Bunghole' post='298155' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:31 PM']I am a moderator ya know, have to check up on things and such from time to time, earn my keep....[/quote]

gotcha ;)

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298149' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:28 PM']dude shut up, i didn't know her age at first. and i was just being nice cause she asked me if i liked her new picture. you could ask her that. and why am i answering to you now?[/quote]

:lol:

RUMBLE, its alrite, man. we're jus pokin fun at you. mistake anyone could hav made. i jus heard her say how old she was erlier in the thread.

Guest no_rhymes_OG

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298156' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:31 PM']you know, this thread is for kids. no wonder we rap too much! cause as soon as we do , all the young once gonna get all excited and shit.[/quote]

this is for kids?

so now i REALLY see why you on

haha

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='298158' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:32 PM']:lol:
RUMBLE, its alrite, man. we're jus pokin fun at you. mistake anyone could hav made. i jus heard her say how old she was erlier in the thread.[/quote]

i didnt say how old i was earlier

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298156' date='Jul 21 2006, 05:31 PM']you know, this thread is for kids. no wonder we don't rap too much! cause as soon as we do , all the young once gonna get all excited and shit.[/quote]
Wrd!
well, at least it's become that....play nice kiddies!
:huh:

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='no_rhymes_OG' post='298159' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:32 PM']i didnt say how old i was earlier[/quote]

not you. the other chick.

Guest no_rhymes_OG

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298161' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:33 PM']sneaky, come to rescue me from them young ho's :whistle:[/quote]

I AINT NO HOE!.

i dont just open my legs... i'm a good girl

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='no_rhymes_OG' post='298168' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:36 PM']I AINT NO HOE!.

i dont just open my legs... i'm a good girl[/quote]

you dont just open your legs?

so what else do you do.....?

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='sneaky' post='298164' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:34 PM']What the fuck is this?

The "Jail Bait" thread?

what happen to the freestyle????[/quote]

we found out that rumble likes to bone 12 year olds.

Guest no_rhymes_OG
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='298171' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:37 PM']you dont just open your legs?

so what else do you do.....?[/quote]

i dont get on my knees
or reach out for things

Guest no_rhymes_OG
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='298173' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:37 PM']we found out that rumble likes to bone 12 year olds.[/quote]

you mean he likes to get hard FROM 12 year olds

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='sneaky' post='298176' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:38 PM']BAB whats up you little hoe?

pretend to be a man and battle me before this thread closes !!!![/quote]

if you feelin froggy then leap, nucca

Guest no_rhymes_OG
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='298179' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:39 PM']hey badass, now you could stop saying shit like that cause i have a 7 and a 5 year old daughter, and i don't ever want to think about that kind of shit bro.[/quote]

ewww that is kinda nasty