"screw" loose change

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick
[url="http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/"]click here[/url]

very informative...

just for shits a giggles, if you are interested in finding truth, read this [url="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1"]thread[/url] originally posted by steggy in another thread... very good evidence, and i welcome anyone to debunk what is said in that thread...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296405' date='Jul 19 2006, 05:35 PM'][url="http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/"]click here[/url]

very informative...

just for shits a giggles, if you are interested in finding truth, read this [url="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1"]thread[/url] originally posted by steggy in another thread... very good evidence, and i welcome anyone to debunk what is said in that thread...[/quote]
I'm enjoying this so far, since I had yet to see the loose change vid.

too bad there are answers for every question that this guy brings up so far....

And as for steggy's link, did you read through the reply I gave in the other thread? I'd be interested in your thoughts...

[url="http://physics911.ca/org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3"]http://physics911.ca/org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3[/url]

And thanks again for the open discussion....

<edit>OK, so far I'm 3 minutes in, and the additional commentary being provided here is nothing but horseshit so far. Having not seen the original film, I'm guessing thus far that the original film makers are simply trying to lay some groundwork/perspective for their arguement to follow, or at least I hope so....

I'll try watch the rest before commenting further, but I hope the "new info" being provided begins to show some substance soon. So far it doen's really provide any real insight...</edit>

Everyone and i mean everyone... even you oldschooler.. especially you oldschooler.. you name calling old prick haha.. i do love your debates though because they sound just like the ones my grandfather makes to me (before he beats me with a belt of course)

what was i saying? oh... everyone needs to watch this.. it'll change your life.

and if you say oh that is just liberal bullshit or whatever then debunk it. please i really want to stop believing that our government is a group of terrorists or at least let the mossad do this

Alright. I've made it through the first segment. The added commentary is mostly crapola here, sorry. It got so bad I started to take notes. For an immediate exapmle, about 10:40 mintues in to the film, two videos of steel framed buildings are alternately shown, one being demolished, one being the collapse of #7. Both basically show the buildings in a freefall. But this donkey's commentary claims that they do not look similar at all. Either this is totally disingenuous, or the person providing this additional commentary is nothing more than a complete moron.

I think that there were maybe one or two places where the guy starts to potentially make a valid point, but then loses any sense of reasoning and just plain loses credibility with me. It's generally juvenile at best. I've seen much better commentary from the folks here on the board than I've found in the "revised" video.

But at least I finally found an excuse to watch loose change in the process. No revelations for me there so far, except for the Burlingame connection, which I hadn't heard of. But it could very well be nothing more than a coinsidence.

Guest bengalrick
it's only job is to give the rest of the story, that the original author leaves out... if you can watch the lie after lie from the "loose change" shit which is proven by this video, then you are already convinced it was a gov't plot... there is nothing i can say that will change that... but this pretty much destroys the director of loose change...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Honkey' post='296444' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:09 PM']Everyone and i mean everyone... even you oldschooler.. especially you oldschooler.. you name calling old prick haha.. i do love your debates though because they sound just like the ones my grandfather makes to me (before he beats me with a belt of course)

what was i saying? oh... everyone needs to watch this.. it'll change your life.

and if you say oh that is just liberal bullshit or whatever then debunk it. please i really want to stop believing that our government is a group of terrorists or at least let the mossad do this[/quote]

did you watch the rebuttal i posted here? how can you still fall for the loose change video after seeing this... almost every "fact" he uses is either wrong, misleading, or is a blatent lie... come on honkey... open that mind back up man :)

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296478' date='Jul 19 2006, 11:52 AM']did you watch the rebuttal i posted here? how can you still fall for the loose change video after seeing this... almost every "fact" he uses is either wrong, misleading, or is a blatent lie... come on honkey... open that mind back up man :)[/quote]

No sir, I have yet to watch it. Will watch it tonight though BR. I hope it does convince me that there was not a gov't conspiracy. I used to chug the Bush kool-aid but my eyes have been opened. He has not done anything out of his own self-interest and looks out for only the upper-most level of society

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Honkey' post='296480' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:59 PM']No sir, I have yet to watch it. Will watch it tonight though BR. I hope it does convince me that there was not a gov't conspiracy. I used to chug the Bush kool-aid but my eyes have been opened. He has not done anything out of his own self-interest and looks out for only the upper-most level of society[/quote]

don't chug the koolaid... but you (might) be able to proudly be called an american again... ;)

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296475' date='Jul 19 2006, 06:48 PM']it's only job is to give the rest of the story, that the original author leaves out... if you can watch the lie after lie from the "loose change" shit which is proven by this video, then you are already convinced it was a gov't plot... there is nothing i can say that will change that... but this pretty much destroys the director of loose change...[/quote]
Having never seen loose change at all until now, i'm not necessarily on that bandwagon, either. But again, this guys arguements are just plain silly, or do nothing to dispute anything. He almost made me think he was going to make a point about the plane engine parts, but:

When mocking the comparison of the 2 engines (the piece from the pentagon, and the intact one) conveniently ignores the fact that the two images are not necessarily to scale.

Continually mocks the original author with his "that's not an engine, it's an engine part" routine, which again, is either completely disingenuous, or the guy is just trying to be a dick, when it is clear what the author is trying to point out.

Then he conveniently jumps to, but why even show anyof it due to the fact that the debris and witnesses all point to the offical story, which again, is crapola. There were plently of witnesses who thought it was either a missile, or a smaller plane. And the little pieces of scrap metal lying aroud that he keeps pointing to as proof... You honestly gonna tell me that's all that's left of a 100 ton plane?

The only thing he has truly debunked in here, was the eyewitness account that the plane had no windows, by "actually showing something that looks like a plane piece. and yes, it had windows.

I don't blame you for whating to share this film as additional info to be considered. I very much appreicate it. But to say that it completely debunks the film is a whopper of an overstatement.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='296488' date='Jul 19 2006, 02:08 PM']Having never seen loose change at all until now, i'm not necessarily on that bandwagon, either. But again, this guys arguements are just plain silly, or do nothing to dispute anything. He almost made me think he was going to make a point about the plane engine parts, but:

When mocking the comparison of the 2 engines (the piece from the pentagon, and the intact one) conveniently ignores the fact that the two images are not necessarily to scale.[/quote]

to be honest, this doesn't matter to me... he was comparing the wrong engine to what should have been in there...

[quote]Continually mocks the original author with his "that's not an engine, it's an engine part" routine, which again, is either completely disingenuous, or the guy is just trying to be a dick, when it is clear what the author is trying to point out.[/quote]

the guy says "look, this engine doesn't match the engine that should be in there..." yet, the "engine" he is refering to, is actually only a part of the engine... and like i said, he should have been comparing to the rolls royce engine anyway...

[quote]Then he conveniently jumps to, but why even show anyof it due to the fact that the debris and witnesses all point to the offical story, which again, is crapola. There were plently of witnesses who thought it was either a missile, or a smaller plane. And the little pieces of scrap metal lying aroud that he keeps pointing to as proof... You honestly gonna tell me that's all that's left of a 100 ton plane?
The only thing he has truly debunked in here, was the eyewitness account that the plane had no windows, by "actually showing something that looks like a plane piece. and yes, it had windows.[/quote]

a plane that is 28,000 tons, that hits a concrete wall supported by steel beams, that was traveling over 800 MPH is not going to leave much evidence of that plane... i firmly believe that...

[quote]I don't blame you for whating to share this film as additional info to be considered. I very much appreicate it. But to say that it completely debunks the film is a whopper of an overstatement.[/quote]

this doesn't prove anything, except that the author of loose change is a lier... he might not be doing it on purpose, but he seems to gloss over some very important facts in his investigation...

one thing that i want to point out, as far as teh pentagon goes... if it were a missile that hit the pentagon, how come there is a round hole in the inner ring there? if it were a missile, wouldn't tehre just be a hole on the outside, but no circle holes in the interior? unless its a bunker buster (aka nuclear weapon) there is no way that the hole in the interior is there...

[quote]one thing that i want to point out, as far as teh pentagon goes... if it were a missile that hit the pentagon, how come there is a round hole in the inner ring there? if it were a missile, wouldn't tehre just be a hole on the outside, but no circle holes in the interior? unless its a bunker buster (aka nuclear weapon) there is no way that the hole in the interior is there...[/quote]

Espessally when you concider that this part of the Pentagon had just went through reconstriction that if I remember right includeded reenforcement design.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296484' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:04 PM']don't chug the koolaid... but you (might) be able to proudly be called an american again... ;)[/quote]

Alright bengalrick you have stepped over the line now. How does wanting to find out FACTS on an issue that is one of the most heated debates in history make me not an American? America is not about a elitist, rich group of government officials that control our country (or let the zionists do it). THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA MAKE A COUNTRY. It is about your wife, your kids, your family, relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, professional athletes, computer geeks, etc. etc. etc. The fact that you call me an unAmerican because I question the actions of a few elitists is absurd. If this elitists let 3000 innocent countrymen die so that they could have their "new Pearl Harbor" I seek justice and would want them hung in the streets which is what should be done to spies, traitors, and terrorists to this country. I think those three things sum up Dick Cheney pretty well at least considering he gave up the identity of a CIA agent. So bengalrick i'm sure every fellow conspiracy (truth) theorist would like an apology for calling us unAmerican.

[quote name='Honkey' post='296509' date='Jul 19 2006, 07:56 PM']Alright bengalrick you have stepped over the line now. How does wanting to find out FACTS on an issue that is one of the most heated debates in history make me not an American? America is not about a elitist, rich group of government officials that control our country (or let the zionists do it). THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA MAKE A COUNTRY. It is about your wife, your kids, your family, relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, professional athletes, computer geeks, etc. etc. etc. The fact that you call me an unAmerican because I question the actions of a few elitists is absurd. If this elitists let 3000 innocent countrymen die so that they could have their "new Pearl Harbor" I seek justice and would want them hung in the streets which is what should be done to spies, traitors, and terrorists to this country. I think those three things sum up Dick Cheney pretty well at least considering he gave up the identity of a CIA agent. So bengalrick i'm sure every fellow conspiracy (truth) theorist would like an apology for calling us unAmerican.[/quote]
His comment shows that once again, if you dare to question his beliefs, he goes right into name-callng as a defense. This is the shit that seems to kill every one of these threads.

Rick clearly feels he knows everything, while some of us instead seek out truth, knowing that we have plenty more to discover.

I really want to take you serioulsy Rick, but this shit makes it really difficult.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Honkey' post='296509' date='Jul 19 2006, 02:56 PM']Alright bengalrick you have stepped over the line now. How does wanting to find out FACTS on an issue that is one of the most heated debates in history make me not an American? America is not about a elitist, rich group of government officials that control our country (or let the zionists do it). THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA MAKE A COUNTRY. It is about your wife, your kids, your family, relatives, friends, neighbors, co-workers, professional athletes, computer geeks, etc. etc. etc. The fact that you call me an unAmerican because I question the actions of a few elitists is absurd. If this elitists let 3000 innocent countrymen die so that they could have their "new Pearl Harbor" I seek justice and would want them hung in the streets which is what should be done to spies, traitors, and terrorists to this country. I think those three things sum up Dick Cheney pretty well at least considering he gave up the identity of a CIA agent. So bengalrick i'm sure every fellow conspiracy (truth) theorist would like an apology for calling us unAmerican.[/quote]

wow there brother!!! first, it was joke...

second, i figured that if you believe the our gov't was involved in the plot to knock down two towers, take out our main military complex, in the process of killing over 3000 people, you aren't exactly "proud to be an american" right now... 9/11 moved me to the point, that WHOEVER did it, i pretty much want dead...

so chill the fuck out, don't take comments out of context (noone called you unamerican) and keep this thread civil... i will leave out what i felt like replying back, due to the fact that i think you just misinterpretted what i meant... i wasn't calling you unamerican... ;)

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='296514' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:04 PM']His comment shows that once again, if you dare to question his beliefs, he goes right into name-callng as a defense. This is the shit that seems to kill every one of these threads.

Rick clearly feels he knows everything, while some of us instead seek out truth, knowing that we have plenty more to discover.

I really want to take you serioulsy Rick, but this shit makes it really difficult.[/quote]

:mellow:

are we going back down this road again? 5 pages of civil talking, and now "rick clearly feels he knows everything..."

wtf?

[i]This is the shit that seems to kill every one of these threads.[/i]

what, people taking shit out of context and making a fool out theirselves while calling the other person out?

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I have already pointed out that loose Change can't be trusted ...

they fail to mention the dancing Israelis, Odigo, the Mossad Spies, Silverstiens Zionists ties, or anything doing with Israel .... etc etc etc etc

that is not to say that some of their evidence may not be correct ... however it is obvious that they are attempting to give some truth ... while hiding the culprits [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='296529' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:16 PM'][b]I have already pointed out that loose Change can't be trusted ...

they fail to mention the dancing Israelis, Odigo, the Mossad Spies, Silverstiens Zionists ties, or anything doing with Israel .... etc etc etc etc

that is not to say that some of their evidence may not be correct ... however it is obvious that they are attempting to give some truth ... while hiding the culprits [/b][/quote]

blaahaaaahahhahahahhahahahaa

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the loose change guy is now involved in the zionists plot :lmao: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296519' date='Jul 19 2006, 08:08 PM']:mellow:

are we going back down this road again? 5 pages of civil talking, and now "rick clearly feels he knows everything..."

wtf?

[i]This is the shit that seems to kill every one of these threads.[/i]

what, people taking shit out of context and making a fool out theirselves while calling the other person out?[/quote]
well, i've continually given honest consideration to othe viewpoints without mocking anyone for their beliefs, while you seem to resort to namecalling at the drop of a hat. i've mocked the source of add'l info in your film as a moron. not you. please notice this distinction. i have not chosen to be uncivil here, you have, dude.

and if the unamerican thing was truly a joke, it was beyond tasteless. the price of freedom is eternal vigilence my friend, which is why some of us continue to challenge bs where we find it. not becuase we like wearing tin foil hats...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='296537' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:23 PM']well, i've continually given honest consideration to othe viewpoints without mocking anyone for their beliefs, while you seem to resort to namecalling at the drop of a hat. i've mocked the source of add'l info in your film as a moron. not you. please notice this distinction. i have not chosen to be uncivil here, you have, dude.[/quote]

who did i call a name?

[quote]and if the unamerican thing was truly a joke, it was beyond tasteless. the price of freedom is eternal vigilence my friend, which is why some of us continue to challenge bs where we find it. not becuase we like wearing tin foil hats...[/quote]

beyond tasteless? as i already said, if i believed that our gov't had something to do w/ this, i would not be proud to be an american... that is what i meant when i said: [i]but you (might) be able to proudly be called an american again... [/i]

as in, he isn't proud right now... if you still think this is calling names, then i won't explain myself again... you can believe what you'd like...

poorly worded - yes... an insult or name calling - fuck no...

admit you were wrong by saying i resort to name calling...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='296516' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:06 PM']wow there brother!!! first, it was joke...

second, i figured that if you believe the our gov't was involved in the plot to knock down two towers, take out our main military complex, in the process of killing over 3000 people, you aren't exactly "proud to be an american" right now... 9/11 moved me to the point, that WHOEVER did it, i pretty much want dead...

so chill the fuck out, don't take comments out of context (noone called you unamerican) and keep this thread civil... i will leave out what i felt like replying back, due to the fact that i think you just misinterpretted what i meant... i wasn't calling you unamerican... ;)[/quote]

Ok rick i read your statement again and i take it that you mean that i personally will "proudly call myself an American again." The thing is though, I love my country, but disagree with a lot of its doing. Like giving 30% of our foreign aid to Israel and letting terrorists of Israel attack our country and illegally spy on us.

I was just admiring how far your posts have come from back in April and how much more open-minded you have become.

So in the end... I am proud to be an America (lee greenwood singing in the background) but I hate the current administration and the zionists control.

If i was offered the chance to move to Australia and not have to worry about the crisis we deal with everyday I would probably do so.

Another thing... it is bullshit that we complain about gas prices and how we get hit so hard at the pump when people in the middle east are dying and living in hell. Think about that the next time you complain about paying 3$ a gallon

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='296530' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:18 PM']the loose change guy is now involved in the zionists plot[/quote]

[b]I never said that ... however he omits very important info while including all the other info ....

Have you ever noticed that all of the 9/11 films omit the Israeli connection ??? Hell Fahrenhiet 9/11 was a sham too .... Michael Moore has a Zionist agent Ariel Emanuel, whose brother was a Mossad mole in the Clinton White house ...

Now you can believe that all of these films and books conveniently forget to mention THE MOST DAMINING PIECE OF EVIDENCE OF ALL ... the fact that 5 Mossad agents taped the towers hit, danced, and then were detained on their way to blow up a bridge, and said they were here to document the event .... or you can ask why that is ????

Who provides the funding for these films ??? [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='296552' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:31 PM'][b]I never said that ... however he omits very important info while including all the other info ....

Have you ever noticed that all of the 9/11 films omit the Israeli connection ??? Hell Fahrenhiet 9/11 was a sham too .... Michael Moore has a Zionist agent Ariel Emanuel, whose brother was a Mossad mole in the Clinton White house ...

Now you can believe that all of these films and books conveniently forget to mention THE MOST DAMINING PIECE OF EVIDENCE OF ALL ... the fact that 5 Mossad agents taped the towers hit, danced, and then were detained on their way to blow up a bridge, and said they were here to document the event .... or you can ask why that is ????

Who provides the funding for these films ??? [/b][/quote]

find one person in this world, that doesn't have a connection w/ someone that thinks the state of israel deserves to be there... that is what is wrong w/ this 'zionist' controlled shit... about 90% of america fits that profile... the true definition refers to those that pushed it back in the 40's and before...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='296559' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:34 PM']find one person in this world, that doesn't have a connection w/ someone that thinks the state of israel deserves to be there... that is what is wrong w/ this 'zionist' controlled shit... about 90% of america fits that profile... the true definition refers to those that pushed it back in the 40's and before...[/quote]

[b]... However there is a Mossad connection ...

Also he is a Zionist Jew ... and only 2 % of the US population is Jewish .... and far less are Zionists or supporters of Israel .... [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='296561' date='Jul 19 2006, 03:36 PM'][b]... However there is a Mossad connection ...

Also he is a Zionist Jew ... and only 2 % of the US population is Jewish .... and far less are Zionists or supporters of Israel .... [/b][/quote]

not all zionists are not jews... not all jews are zionists... :)

i thought that the point is that zionists are different than jews... are jewish zionists also worse than the average joe zionist?

Archived