*******Official preseason game tailgating and meeting other go-bengals*******

the first game is around the corner, and just wanted to know who is going to tailgate and if you are we could possibly meet up and party together. [b]if your going to tailgate make this the official sign up form so we could meet.[/b] look forward to partying with some of you guys. :D

[quote name='CP9Bengals' post='304955' date='Jul 30 2006, 03:52 PM']Anyone going to the preseason game at Indy? I got second row lower level seats near the goalline! Cant wait! Who-dey![/quote]

Maybe. I work with a guy who has Colts season tix, and he mentioned to me that he wasn't going to that game. I really should follow up.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='306650' date='Aug 1 2006, 07:51 PM']I posted "Tailgating with Beotch" threads every week and posted
pictures of all the board members that stopped by to meet us...
it was quite cool! I will be doing it again....we tailgate in Lot D...
what lot are you in Rumble?[/quote]

actually i tailgate on the corner of 3rd and race. right if front of the stadium. its laid back over there, and the lot holds about 20 cars. but this year im going to mingle and meet a lot of the guys on here, can't wait.

Mrs ABF, Mini-ABF, and me, are all going to the Deadskins game this Sunday night. It'll be Mini-ABF's first ever game... he's pumped, and he's only five. :) Unless we can hook him up with some cornhole, we'll probably only be doing some mini-gating (15-30 minutes' worth) before heading on into PBS.

I took Mini-ABF to PBS for the 6/17 Open House...
[img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8635/hpim0350a7bx.jpg[/img]

We'll be cruising the D lot, looking for folks like Sweenco and the Mad Dr. But this trip is mostly about The Boy. Next time, I'll be tailgating for certain.

PS - Le Tigre, me, and our better halves are going to the Dolts preseason game. If folks want to hook up pregame, post away!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='312042' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:51 PM']i wanna meet people just to say hi. and im all [b]up to playing corn hole too.[/b][/quote]

why? im the king of cornhole ;)

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' post='312036' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:31 PM']Mrs ABF, Mini-ABF, and me, are all going to the Deadskins game this Sunday night. It'll be Mini-ABF's first ever game... he's pumped, and he's only five. :) Unless we can hook him up with some cornhole, we'll probably only be doing some mini-gating (15-30 minutes' worth) before heading on into PBS.

I took Mini-ABF to PBS for the 6/17 Open House...
[img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8635/hpim0350a7bx.jpg[/img]

We'll be cruising the D lot, looking for folks like Sweenco and the Mad Dr. But this trip is mostly about The Boy. Next time, I'll be tailgating for certain.

PS - Le Tigre, me, and our better halves are going to the Dolts preseason game. If folks want to hook up pregame, post away![/quote]
lol cute kid, i think that smile is about as big as ive ever seen

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='312042' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:51 PM']i wanna meet people just to say hi. and im all up to playing corn hole too.[/quote]

my friend and I will be walking around. I want to try and meet as many people as I can too.
We will be there SUnday night. We are sec 151, row 52. I think earlier i posted sec 152 but that was before
i had the tickets in hand.
i think i may be drunk all weekend! I have a pool party to attend Saturday.
God this is going to be a great weekend!

Archived