Welcome...

GoBengals

glad to see people signing up... once i get the whole color scheme and everything set up i will launch it to the public.. otherwise you can only get to it from the link i gave you, its not lsited anywhere yet. It will eventaully link from go-bengals.com... but then again i need to finish that site too...

so you are moderator on here?

i own it... so yea... im fine with everything but meaningless spam and crap like old chandler did and wierdos like newbengals preeching about jesus... it wont be heavily moderated... but enough to not make people leave from spam...

i own it... so yea...  im fine with everything but meaningless spam and crap like old chandler did and wierdos like newbengals preeching about jesus...  it wont be heavily moderated... but enough to not make people leave from spam...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok thats cool...I just didnt want another bengalscentral where there is no moderator and idiots just posting all kinds of stuff. This looks to be good so far...familiar people from bengalscentral too so it should be good :D

GoBengals, thanks for the forum. I think this will be the place to be. Who Dey!

glad i finally got it going... im still figuring out PHP and XML style sheets so i can customize the board to look like a bengals board and stop promoting IPB nonsense..

tell anyone you know... no one can get into BC board right now...

Guest bengalrick

whatsup all... the site looks pretty good so far GoBengals... i can look directly at my work after i look at the screen now, instead of seeing orange streaks in my vision :)

CREECHNASTY... you said you saw the posts being deleted in jungle talk? that sux bad!!! I was thinking that after all the bs spam, either the system shut it down and JT needs to put in the password in... or they are going in and cleaning up... but if you saw the posts being deleted, thats not good... it could be permenant...

well, at least a lot of us will be at the same spot... you guys need to promote on football huddles and bengalszone too... i usually never look at mbs.com, but i was bored and got lucky to see your post...

Guest Whodey420
whatsup all... the site looks pretty good so far GoBengals... i can look directly at my work after i look at the screen now, instead of seeing orange streaks in my vision :)

CREECHNASTY... you said you saw the posts being deleted in jungle talk?  that sux bad!!!  I was thinking that after all the bs spam, either the system shut it down and JT needs to put in the password in... or they are going in and cleaning up... but if you saw the posts being deleted, thats not good... it could be permenant...

well, at least a lot of us will be at the same spot... you guys need to promote on football huddles and bengalszone too... i usually never look at mbs.com, but i was bored and got lucky to see your post...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey All,

Whats goin on?....Guess were locked out of Bengalscentral....I picked up on this place this morning over at mbs.com

If you havent already you may want to post something about this place on bengalsinsider.com

:huh:

Archived