CARSON "the great" VS. ELI "the bitch"

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[img]http://www.scyf.com/palmer.jpg[/img]
[color="red"]-----------VS.-----[/color]
[img]http://img139.exs.cx/img139/9440/u40cz.jpg[/img]

[b]As the coffin was being dusted off for Pat Tillmans body, and the NFL prepared to honor the fallen hero, a ZERO emerged on the scene. It was the 2004 Draft with Tillman as the icon and Eli ([i]soiled rag little bitch[/i]) Manning as the primadonna who called in Daddy to save him from the torment of 50 million dollars in San Diego.... That was the day I began to hate Eli, and this season has been a joy to watch as he's failed.[/b]

[b]As many of you know….. [color="blue"][u]I hate Eli Manning[/u][/color]. The similarities between him and Carson on the surface might appear to a layman to be many (# 1 overall picks, same size etc.), but upon reflection one would notice that [color="green"][u]Carson is the Anti-Eli in so many ways[/color][/u]. And that is why I admire Carson and despise that little Fucktard Eli.

Lets compare the TWO shall we:

[u]Carson vs. Eli[/u]

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – Was happy to drafted # 1 by the Bengals and accepted his new team
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – Had his daddy facilitate a trade, refused to suit up for the Chargers and demanded a trade

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – Signed before the Draft for a deal less in money than the #2 & 3 picks.
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – Commanded the largest rookie contract ever, said he would hold out, signed after weeks of grumbling

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – Stood happy on the draft stage with Tagliabue wearing his new Bengal hat and said he was happy to play for Marvin and learn from Kitna
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – Got booed in New York, wouldn’t wear the Chargers hat, and looked like a 5 year old who had just pissed himself in the Peter Pan play.

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – Sat content for a year and learned, became friends with Kitna, earned respect of his fellow teammates gradually
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – Fought with Warner, refused to take Kurts advice, wanted on the field right away, had his teammates question his playing and ultimately his winning less season

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – (Upon playing) Went .500 made great throws, a few comebacks, and proved his value
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – (Upon playing) went winless, had a passer rating of 0.0., got yanked from games, threw 3x as many picks, and had veterans question him for ruining their season

[color="orange"]Carson [/color]– (in college) self made, went through 5 tough years at USC, with different coordinators, through ups and downs, brought his team to prominence, won Orange Bowl
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – (in college) Chose Daddy’s alma mater, underachieved, never won a BCS bowl, rode Brothers coattails and used his name and genes to become #1 pick. (People forgot to notice that when he speaks he sounds half inbred, & retarded)

[color="orange"]Carson[/color] – Welcomed the small market of Cincinnati, got married, moved to Cincy, bought a home, became part of the community
[color="blue"]Eli[/color] – Wanted the NY market for endorsements, most likely got a STD from singer Lindsay Lohan (who dumped him), rented a penthouse, gets drilled by NY media daily for being a bust.

There is a reason why Carson beat out Kitna & Eli got beat by Kitna …… ELI Fucking blows and I wish him a horrid, injury plagued, bust of a career, filled with violent sacks, Toilet seat Crabs, and anal clap.

Happy New Year, and I hope Eli gets impaled when the Times Square ball ricochets off the roof, and comes hurling down towards his sorry ass. :lol: [/b]

[img]http://img139.exs.cx/img139/3452/u27bc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img139.exs.cx/img139/460/u35ly.jpg[/img]

Guest BengalsOwn
Carson - Very talented WR's and good o-line

Eli - A good TE and shitty o-line

I don't understand all of the hate for Eli really. What did he do to us? Peyton had a shitty first season too, and now look at him, IMO the best QB to ever play the game.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Dec 31 2004, 07:12 PM']Carson - Very talented WR's and good o-line

[color="red"]I don't understand all of the hate for Eli really. [/color]What did he do to us? Peyton had a shitty first season too, and now look at him, IMO the best QB to ever play the game.
[right][post="31894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I do not like him because he had his father and big brother speak for him when he wanted out of San Diego. He does NOT play by the rules everyone else must play by. He is spoiled and uses his family's name to get what he wants. He is the kind of guy that does not want to stand in line with everyone else. Carson Palmer on the other hand is totally opposite of him. I would want Carson Palmer in a foxhole with me. I would NOT want Eli Manning in the foxhole with me.

[quote name='Rick' date='Dec 31 2004, 07:29 PM']I do not like him because he had his father and big brother speak for him when he wanted out of San Diego. He does NOT play by the rules everyone else must play by. He is spoiled and uses his family's name to get what he wants. He is the kind of guy that does not want to stand in line with everyone else. Carson Palmer on the other hand is totally opposite of him. I would want Carson Palmer in a foxhole with me. I would NOT want Eli Manning in the foxhole with me.
[right][post="31896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]Rick you have a very good point....Under a little diffrent circumstance's thats why i never liked elway......I think they need to go where they are picked...That's the price you pay for being a first pick......You are suppose to be the best guy in college football....S.D need's was a qb, eli should of been a diffrence maker.....There team was not as bad as there record....Just like some teams we have had in the past.....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]I don't understand all of the hate for Eli really, What did he do to us?[/quote]

[b]This isn't the criteria I use for disliking a player, or for that matter most people. I don't like Eli because he symbolizes everything that is wrong with sport and life. He is given extra oppurtunities based on his name, he whines and tries to get around a system set up in the spirit of fairness (draft) and then as with most irony flops and fucks up at it. The worst site had to be seeing the NFL honoring Tillman while Elis little bitch ass was whining in the green room that he didn't want to be forsaken to San Diegos sunny beaches and the 50 million dollar $ that came with that terrible exile.

Fuck Eli ! [/b]

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Dec 31 2004, 07:12 PM']Carson - Very talented WR's and good o-line

I don't understand all of the hate for Eli really. What did he do to us? Peyton had a shitty first season too, and now look at him, IMO the best QB to ever play the game.
[right][post="31894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you just said it yourself own, no one has ever asid a positive thing about this guy without bringing up his brother... peyton has nothing to do with eli, his only success is coming from the same seed as his brother.

peyton rookie stats: Rating 71.2 26 TD's 28 INT's 57% 3,700 Yrds

eli rookie stats: Rating 48.1 3 TD's 8 INT's 46% 899 yrds

yes i know eli has only played 8 games.. but even giving him a learning curve to improve he comes up far far short, he has done absolutely nothing to deserve the respect he has been given, the giants just fucked themslves .... and the chargers made out like BANDITS...

BENGALS vs. CHARGERS = AFC championship in '05

GIANTS = 6-10 - '05

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jan 1 2005, 02:55 AM']you just said it yourself own, no one has ever asid a positive thing about this guy without bringing up his brother... peyton has nothing to do with eli, his only success is coming from the same seed as his brother.

peyton rookie stats: Rating 71.2   26 TD's  28 INT's  57%  3,700 Yrds

eli rookie stats: Rating 48.1  3 TD's  8 INT's  46%  899 yrds
yes i know eli has only played 8 games.. but even giving him a learning curve to improve he comes up far far short, he has done absolutely nothing to deserve the respect he has been given, the giants just fucked themslves .... and the chargers made out like BANDITS...

BENGALS vs. CHARGERS = AFC championship in '05

GIANTS = 6-10 - '05
[right][post="31964"][/post][/right][/quote]

I will admit that the Chargers are in heaven right now. They have a top 10 draft pick because of it! And if they franchise Brees, and let him go for 2 first round picks, they can really build a great team.

Remember when they were called the next Bengals before this season? :lol:

If that's the case, that's one hell of a compliment.

[quote]This isn't the criteria I use for disliking a player, or for that matter most people. I don't like Eli because he symbolizes everything that is wrong with sport and life. He is given extra oppurtunities based on his name, he whines and tries to get around a system set up in the spirit of fairness (draft) and then as with most irony flops and fucks up at it. The worst site had to be seeing the NFL honoring Tillman while Elis little bitch ass was whining in the green room that he didn't want to be forsaken to San Diegos sunny beaches and the 50 million dollar $ that came with that terrible exile. Fuck Eli ![/quote]

I concur with this statement, I'd like nothing more than for Eli to struggle to even see the field. It was great to watch his face when the Bengals pulled it out last week, keeping him winless.

I didn't like Elway for years because he held the Colts hostage because he could play a little baseball. The Bengals have been the target of that same tactic over the years. Kelvin Winslow, when he came out of Missouri did it to the Bengals, so did Ricky Hunley (He's with us now on the coaching staff), I think Steve Young did too opting instead for the USFL before landing in Tampa.

I like the fact that Carson is appreciative of the opportunity that he has been given, not like the whiners who try to manipulate the system for their own personal gain. I would have had more respect for him had he just said thanks for the opportunity when he was drafted by the Chargers, look whose getting the last laugh now between them and the Giants.

Peyton is a different guy than Eli, he went to Indianapolis and has worked very hard to be a great player, great teammate, Eli will never reach that level and for that I am glad. He deserves all the scrutiny that he is getting and I'm really happy that we have a grounded talent like Carson Palmer instead of Eli. The Giants can have him

[quote name='Rick' date='Jan 1 2005, 12:29 AM']I do not like him because he had his father and big brother speak for him when he wanted out of San Diego. He does NOT play by the rules everyone else must play by. He is spoiled and uses his family's name to get what he wants. He is the kind of guy that does not want to stand in line with everyone else. Carson Palmer on the other hand is totally opposite of him. I would want Carson Palmer in a foxhole with me. I would NOT want Eli Manning in the foxhole with me.
[right][post="31896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

this about says it all for me....
I'm just not about self-serving people.

[quote name='staticx682000' date='Jan 1 2005, 12:40 AM']Rick you have a very good point....Under a little diffrent circumstance's thats why i never liked elway......I think they need to go where they are picked...That's the price you pay for being a first pick......You are suppose to be the best guy in college football....S.D need's was a qb, eli should of been a diffrence maker.....There team was not as bad as there record....Just like some teams we have had in the past.....
[right][post="31898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I felt the exact same way about Elway(never won a SuperBowl w/o TD) The self-centered mind state of you are privilaged to see me play, not I am privilaged to play for the fans kills me. I really hope he finds out how tough it is to make a name on your own is. Now nothing is given to him he will have to earn his name, regardless of how much money he got from the bonus!

Guest Matt_Six
Eli was wrong with what he did during the draft... being in the draft is a privilege. He shouldn't have tried to alter the rules like he did.

I do not care much for him, either... but right now, you can't compare him to Carson Palmer and bash him for everything.

The Bengals have a much better team than the Giants. Eli Manning is in his first season, too... compare stats all you want with Carson and Eli, but Carson did have a FULL season to sit back and soak in the playbook and learn from watching the game.

There's no doubt in my mind that Carson Palmer is/and will be a better quarterback then Eli Manning, but you can't count Eli out yet... damn, it's only been a half year of games...

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Jan 1 2005, 03:22 PM']Eli was wrong with what he did during the draft... being in the draft is a privilege. He shouldn't have tried to alter the rules like he did.

I do not care much for him, either... but right now, you can't compare him to Carson Palmer and bash him for everything.

The Bengals have a much better team than the Giants. Eli Manning is in his first season, too... compare stats all you want with Carson and Eli, but Carson did have a FULL season to sit back and soak in the playbook and learn from watching the game.

There's no doubt in my mind that Carson Palmer is/and will be a better quarterback then Eli Manning, but you can't count Eli out yet... damn, it's only been a half year of games...
[right][post="32014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's why most of his comparisons of Carson and Eli are of character issues, and not NFL career. Read the comparisons or contrasts, I should say, again.

I vividly remember draft day....I was really touched by the Tillman tribute, and then the Mannings pull their bullshit. I was so disgraced by the contrast of the totally unselfish sacrifice Tillman made with his life versus the selfish, self-centered whiney bitches of the Manning clan. I will never forget that and will never accept Eli as a result.

BTW, nice work Archie...rescue your son from the depths of a 12-4 team to go to a 5-10 powerhouse. :rolleyes:

Archived