***OFFICIAL UC BEARCATS FOOTBALL THREAD***

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='311295' date='Aug 8 2006, 02:29 AM']i will be the first one on here to rub it in all the osu fans when we shmoke dat ass in the shoe![/quote]

Rumble,get it in your thick skull of yours that it will [size=7][b]NEVER [/b][/size][size=2]happen. ;) [/size]

[quote name='JC' post='311446' date='Aug 8 2006, 09:53 AM']If we haven't been to a game...does that really mean we can't be a fan?
I better stop rooting for college football altogether.[/quote]
no, but how passionate can you be about something you have never seen in person? All I'm saying is back in 02 a lot of people from the state of ohio became the worlds biggest buckeye fans. A lot of them had never been to a game, and knew nothing about the teams past(except for the fact that michigan always beat john cooper). Those people piss me off, and there are a lot of bengals fans just like that. I hate when i see people on here from cincy that talk about how much they love the bengals, and then 3 months later make a post saying how they will be going to there first game at PBS. Again I'm not saying if you haven't been that your not a fan, but if they are your team why have you never been to a game?

[quote name='whodey24k' post='311485' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:56 AM']no, but how passionate can you be about something you have never seen in person? All I'm saying is back in 02 a lot of people from the state of ohio became the worlds biggest buckeye fans. A lot of them had never been to a game, and knew nothing about the teams past(except for the fact that michigan always beat john cooper). Those people piss me off, and there are a lot of bengals fans just like that. I hate when i see people on here from cincy that talk about how much they love the bengals, and then 3 months later make a post saying how they will be going to there first game at PBS. Again I'm not saying if you haven't been that your not a fan, but if they are your team why have you never been to a game?[/quote]

I have never been to an OSU game, but I am as passionate a fan as any. I grew up in Cincinnati. Mom and dad divorced when I was very young, and dad lived in Detroit. Mom's not a big sports fan. By the time I was making enough money that I could afford to get to an Ohio State game I lived in Lancaster Pennsylvania. Now I live in Florida. I would love to go to a game, but the logistics just don't work.

Columbus is 100 miles away from Cincinnati, tickets are not easy to come by, and not cheap. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's not like going to a Reds, Bengals or UC game.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='311485' date='Aug 8 2006, 10:56 AM']no, but how passionate can you be about something you have never seen in person? All I'm saying is back in 02 a lot of people from the state of ohio became the worlds biggest buckeye fans. A lot of them had never been to a game, and knew nothing about the teams past(except for the fact that michigan always beat john cooper). Those people piss me off, and there are a lot of bengals fans just like that. I hate when i see people on here from cincy that talk about how much they love the bengals, and then 3 months later make a post saying how they will be going to there first game at PBS. Again I'm not saying if you haven't been that your not a fan, but if they are your team why have you never been to a game?[/quote]

I'm not trying to be a dickhead here or anything...but not going to a game as nati said...it can be expensive as fuck...maybe you can't drive and your parents aren't into college football..the place is more jam fucking packed then a bengals game...so its more comfy on your couch...and you don't want totally shitty seats to a game where you can catch anything on the tv.

I'm not a huge huge huge osu fan...but they are the home team...so i choose to root for them over any other team.

If i lived in Southern Cali...i would cheer for USC. Some people like to cheer for the home team.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='whodey24k' post='311594' date='Aug 8 2006, 01:48 PM'][img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/607/p1020029et2.jpg[/img]

I'm poor and a self proclaimed buckeye hater, so how did i get these hard to come buy very expensive 2nd row seats.[/quote]

You're fucking awesome 24k...GO BUCKS :badger:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='311594' date='Aug 8 2006, 01:48 PM'][img]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/607/p1020029et2.jpg[/img]

I'm poor and a self proclaimed buckeye hater, so how did i get these hard to come buy very expensive 2nd row seats.[/quote]

I live 1160 miles from the stadium. As much as I would love to get to a game, that's a lot to overcome.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jason' post='311614' date='Aug 8 2006, 02:26 PM']I live 1160 miles from the stadium. As much as I would love to get to a game, that's a lot to overcome.[/quote]

Nothing quite like a Ohio State game at the shoe. I remember the first time I went. It was aganist Minnesota. My dad took me. It was the first game I have ever been to. Even though Ohio State lost it was still a great day and I will never forget it. :D

i aint goning front, the bearcats schedule looks hard as hell, but i hope that they made some improvments.

[quote]Schedule

2006 Schedule
Date Opponent Time/Result
Sep 2 Eastern Kentucky
Sep 8 pissburgh
Sep 16 @Ohio St.
Sep 23 @Virginia Tech
Sep 30 Miami (Ohio)
Oct 7 Akron
Oct 14 @Louisville
Oct 22 South Florida 8:00pm
Oct 28 Syracuse
Nov 11 @West Virginia
Nov 18 Rutgers
Nov 25 @Connecticut[/quote]

Hey didn't see this thread, I would have started one a while ago but figured I was the only fan off campus. UC is where I got many of my college credits and I'll always root for them through good and bad. That and I'm always a sucker for the underdogs. GO UC!!!

[quote name='RoyT' post='314009' date='Aug 11 2006, 06:47 PM']Hey didn't see this thread, I would have started one a while ago but figured I was the only fan off campus. UC is where I got many of my college credits and I'll always root for them through good and bad. [b]That and I'm always a sucker for the underdogs. GO UC!!![/b][/quote]

hell yeah :headbang:

What game was that 24k? Looks like it was early in the year because no one has buckeyes on their helmet.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='319950' date='Aug 20 2006, 12:43 AM']UC has a football team???

:blink:[/quote]

:lmao:

Notice how the OSU football thread got pinned and this one didnt :lmao:

:ninja:

[quote name='dieselman44' post='317634' date='Aug 16 2006, 11:36 PM']What game was that 24k? Looks like it was early in the year because no one has buckeyes on their helmet.[/quote]

it was vs cincinnati. That was about 40 minutes before kick off, that stadium rocks. When they played hells bells when the team comes out, i gpt the chills.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='319974' date='Aug 20 2006, 01:34 AM']:lmao:

Notice how the OSU football thread got pinned and this one didnt :lmao:
:ninja:[/quote]

i'll get this thread pinned above yours just to piss you off you little fucker, and everytime ohio state loses this year, you gonna be the first to hear it from me now. texas is gonna wipe their ass with yall, just like last year ;)

im gonna enjoy having all the uc haters come in here and talk shit, i love it. make fun of my team all you want, atleast im not on the teams dick that doing good for now. i will represent them to the fullest. and the day they make the ap polls i will have the last laugh ;) but for now im the ohio state hater :wave:

Archived