***OFFICIAL UC BEARCATS FOOTBALL THREAD***

Guest whodey 85
Ill be droppin by this year since Im UC everythang.

Like ppl have said before, the schedule is tough and are young gunz are gonna have to step it up if we wanna be a contender in the Big East. I think we will finish wit a 7-5 record and go to a bowl game (no, Im not high right now).

Oh, Earnest Jackson is a monster.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='320234' date='Aug 20 2006, 02:32 PM']i'll get this thread pinned above yours just to piss you off you little fucker, and everytime ohio state loses this year, you gonna be the first to hear it from me now. texas is gonna wipe their ass with yall, just like last year ;)[/quote]

:lmao: The only reason Texas beat us last year because of VY and we had a QB mixup if Troy Smith didnt get suspended that first game..I think we could've beat them...But we will deftinaly kick ut's ass this year....

O-H...I-O

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='320465' date='Aug 20 2006, 09:13 PM']you'll be seeing me after ohio state lose every game ;)[/quote]

we wont lose ;)

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='320922' date='Aug 21 2006, 02:43 PM']just a realistic question, how many games do you guys think you'll win this year "the ohio state that is" we'll probaly go 9-3 ![/quote]

Are you saying UC will go 9-3 or tOSU?

I would love to see UC go 9-3, I just don't see it happening.

Counting the bowl game I see tOSU going at worst (barring several major injuries) 11-2, and at best 13-0.

see the difference is i know my team is OK, and ohio state expects big things outta of their program. so if you do real shitty, then you'll hear it from me, and if we do crappy then we always got next year. but uc is really on the rise, lots of young talent on the squad.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='321021' date='Aug 21 2006, 05:11 PM']see the difference is i know my team is OK, and ohio state expects big things outta of their program. so if you do real shitty, then you'll hear it from me, and if we do crappy then we always got next year. but uc is really on the rise, lots of young talent on the squad.[/quote]

True man. Hey I'll give to you..It sucks that UC doesent have a good football program like they do basketball. I mean I will deftinaly be rooting for you guys espically aganist virginia tech..god i hate the hokies <_< but Ill watch the games if I can and be rooting for them

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='321041' date='Aug 21 2006, 05:36 PM']here ya go, get on the wagon man :thumbsup:[/quote]

no im not..I just want you to beat the shit outta vt

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='339021' date='Sep 13 2006, 02:52 PM'][b]hate to admit it now, but were gonna get fucking slaughtered on National T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] <_<[/quote]

I thought you said UC was gonna beat Ohio State?? :pointlaff:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='320922' date='Aug 21 2006, 02:43 PM']just a realistic question, how many games do you guys think you'll win this year "the ohio state that is" we'll (UC) probaly go 9-3 ![/quote]

:lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Archived