stillers.com

MULLY

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='315300' date='Aug 14 2006, 06:05 AM']They're already pissing and moaning over there about how fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis was booed, Carson is a pussy, Collinsworth dissed fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis. Fucking inbreds.
MULLY[/quote]

I am so proud of the fans of Cincinnati and Collinsworth :thumbsup: :headbang:
Job well done

Apparently they just want something to bitch about (hey, who would've thought?). After what our team has been through last season and offseason and by extension what we as fans have experienced, any self-respecting NFL fanbase in the same situation would have booed that fat fuck especially when he held his tainted superbowl* ring up to the crowd.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='315584' date='Aug 14 2006, 01:29 PM']One of the commentators...Sharpe I think, was behind the scenes pumping up the crowd to boo more... :thumbsup:[/quote]

I thought that was awsome as well. :thumbsup:

The whole booing made me swell with some who-dey pride for our fans.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='315499' date='Aug 14 2006, 11:55 AM']Boo fucking hooo.

I don't give a [b]rocky the flying squirrel [/b] what they think.[/quote]

WOW.. cursing is one thing, but you can sometimes go to far jamie, your gonna need to tone things down a notch.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='GoBengals' post='315822' date='Aug 14 2006, 07:34 PM']WOW.. cursing is one thing, but you can sometimes go to far jamie, your gonna need to tone things down a notch.[/quote]
:lmao:

Archived