NFL Message Board full of idiots

This message board i go to once in awhile is full of fucking idiots. except for the bengal fans, which theres like 3, everyone hates on cinci and claims that all our turnovers and interceptions we got last year were "pure luck" from poorly thrown balls and cause we had an easy schedule.

There has been tons of topics about this but this is just one of them
[url="http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=2000211&topic=29992017&page=0"]http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...2017&page=0[/url]
scroll down to the guy who says "are you tryin to say deltha doesn't suck?" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

And they all seem to think deltha o'neal sucks. There was a post a month ago about who they thought was the top 10 corners in the league and no one put deltha. They all said he sucks and just got lucky with picks. One actually said, "Tory is a much better corner. Better cover corner. Deltha just gets beat deep too much." :huh: When I told him he's crazy and bengal fans know deltha is better, he just said i was totally wrong. When I told him deltha was never beat deep last year, they all go, "What are you talking about, every corner gets beat deep. Lee Evans burned him for a TD.( I could have sworn there was a topic on here before about how he never beat deep last year, but whatever)

I used to go there regularly, but stopped once I realized how incompetant they all are. Now it's just for comedic value

[quote]and claims that all our turnovers and interceptions we got last year were "pure luck" from poorly thrown balls[/quote]

Well, luck does play a part in some of them, as do poorly thrown balls. But that holds true for anyone that intercepts a ball. If it was thrown well it most likely wouldn't be intercepted. What a bunch of fucking morons those people are. Get away from there before their stupidity starts oozing out of your screen.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='318477' date='Aug 18 2006, 01:45 PM']Well, luck does play a part in some of them, as do poorly thrown balls. But that holds true for anyone that intercepts a ball. If it was thrown well it most likely wouldn't be intercepted. What a bunch of fucking morons those people are. Get away from there before their stupidity starts oozing out of your screen.
MULLY[/quote]

um no, they really are fucking morons. that thread specifically wasn't really bad, it just reminded me of older ones threads(they past few months) where they all agreed Tory>Deltha, and said deltha gets "beat deep too much" even though what made him great last year was the fact that he didn't get beat deep. if that doesn't make you an idiot, I don't know what does.

and yes i know luck plays a part in "some" but they have said before that most all of it was luck. they never once recognized the skill of our dbs presistantly saying deltha is horrible. i'm quoting them, "Horrible."

I'm sorry that thread doesn't show what I'm saying, it just reaggravated me about past things they said

Nah, man, you're taking me wrong. Those morons say it's lucky or bad passes.....of course it is. Granted, Deltha has the talent to see it coming, but luck plays a part as do bad passes. They're morons for even saying that because those things are part of it. I'm on your side 100% on this one.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='318538' date='Aug 18 2006, 02:58 PM']Nah, man, you're taking me wrong. Those morons say it's lucky or bad passes.....of course it is. Granted, Deltha has the talent to see it coming, but luck plays a part as do bad passes. They're morons for even saying that because those things are part of it. I'm on your side 100% on this one.
MULLY[/quote]

Oh sorry, you seemed really sarcastic. I guess my sarcasm radar is fuckin up today <_<

Archived