Madden Reviews

For you crazy bitches who picked up the game at midnight, how is it. I am counting down till 4:30 when I get out of work and head straight to GameStop and pick it up.

For PS2 users - are the Black/white unis messed up in the #'s like last year? Last year you had to wear all black or all white for the #'s to look right.

WHO-DEY!!

[quote name='Who Dey Time' post='321477' date='Aug 22 2006, 09:42 AM']For you crazy bitches who picked up the game at midnight, how is it. I am counting down till 4:30 when I get out of work and head straight to GameStop and pick it up.

For PS2 users - are the Black/white unis messed up in the #'s like last year? Last year you had to wear all black or all white for the #'s to look right.
WHO-DEY!![/quote]

I plan on getting it after dropping off the gf.

Here's the USAToday review.

[url="http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2006-08-21-madden-nfl-07_x.htm"]http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2006-0...en-nfl-07_x.htm[/url]

Guest Tigris
got it last night at 12:10 or so. there were even games left over this place had so much. gamecrazy in riversde was the place.

im playing right now. 360.

the hitches dont work EVERYTIME like they did last year.if you wait to throw it and they're standing stilll, it gets picked

it just happened again. they get picked a lot.

i ran it a couple times, not too bad. im not big on the lineman thing. i havent even tried opening a hole for rudi. sometimes he does it himself.

something that is open like last year. you can take a DE or LB and go around the opposite end and get to the QB a lot

Guest Tigris
i dont know about other levels, but on madden, the computer isnt too bad

after the snap, for the 360, if you time up Y, your lineman get a GREAT JUMP off the line, do it.

Guest ravonaf
That review reads like an advertisement. I was very dissapointed in the new passing mode last year. I'm not so sure the new blocking mode is going to be much better.

The last Madden installment I own is 2005, and that's for PC. It looks great and plays good on my machine.
Is it really worth it to get a console like PS2 or 360? I enjoy playing the PC games quite a bit, although the lack of online playing once your game gets a couple years old kinda sucks.

Chad Johnson is ridiculously awesome.

I've noticed that poor DBs will really chomp on the pump fake, more than last year too.

In the first game I played. 45 - 10 Bengals over Browns.

The highlight stick is a welcomed addition. It's a feature that really works well.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Who Dey Time' post='321477' date='Aug 22 2006, 09:42 AM']For you crazy bitches who picked up the game at midnight, how is it. I am counting down till 4:30 when I get out of work and head straight to GameStop and pick it up.

WHO-DEY!![/quote]
train ur players before each game. u can make them better

Guest groiiidayton
PS2 this game is unbelievable. I got it at 12:00 and was up until 3:30 playing and then got up to work at 7:15. I am getting off early at 2:00 so I can go home and play. Yes that is pretty pathetic.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Tigris' post='321528' date='Aug 22 2006, 10:52 AM']carson

95 ov
89 aware
97 throwing power
95 accuracy

WOW

73 in injury :([/quote]

95 over all is pretty good. He was something like 83 last years. Have to do something about that 73 injury though. :)

Guest Tigris

im better at the ps2 version. im still learning my controls over here. thank god i picked up ncaa or id be completely lost

[quote name='ravonaf' post='321543' date='Aug 22 2006, 11:02 AM']95 over all is pretty good. He was something like 83 last years. Have to do something about that 73 injury though. :)[/quote]

the pregame introductions are bad ass, too

Palmer through the HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WO HOO!!!!! WHO DEY!!!! redskins going down

[quote name='Tigris' post='321512' date='Aug 22 2006, 10:36 AM']i think the passing mode is turned off by default, but u can turn it on if u wanty[/quote]
You can probably flip it on by hitting one of your thumbstick things...thats how it is on PS2...all you have to do is press it down and it comes on.

Superstar mode is pretty awesome this year also.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='321602' date='Aug 22 2006, 12:33 PM']you all suck ![/quote]

i know u got the money to buy it a little early, get it now.

Archived