****ATTENTION PLEASE****

Without a Slingbox, the only way to go and the most viable option is what SlantNGo said. Not too difficult and anyone with even a limited amount of equipment can do it. Unfortunately, I do not have the necessary ingredients (all games on tv and a tv card).

[quote name='GoBengals' post='322935' date='Aug 24 2006, 12:30 PM']ha, i didnt know this thread was going when we spoke earliler mully, if we can gather about $50-75 from interested parties i would gladly cover the rest.[/quote]

Nah, man. It's no one's respinsibilty to pay for somethig like this for me. I can cover the sling box but if there is a free alternative, like ORB, then I'd much prefer to go that way.

Here's the deal. If the Bengals are hot this year then Japanese TV will pick up more of their games. They're already on the schedule for the first 3 weeks. Only problem is that the games are usually recorded and shown a day or 2 after the fact. Week 2 against Cleveland is live but week 3 against Shitstain is recorded. I can not wait 2 days to find out what happens with the Stealers. There is no way I can stay away from the forum during that time. I would gladly jump into the Slingbox right now if I was planning on watching every week, but I'm not. It's not possible. When the games are on there it's the middle of the night here and I gotta get up to go to work on Monday morning. I will stay up all night and take the day off for the Stoolsamples game though. I'd also like to see next Monday with Carson's return if at all possible. Other than those 2 games I can wait the 2 days or wait for the games to be uploaded here. I'll probably want to see the playoffs live but anything in between isn't really possible unless the next day is a holiday for me. So that's where I'm at. If anyone knows anyone with a Slingbox please talk to them for me. Just 2 games, that's it. One member here is checking out ORB at the moment so if that works out I'm set.
MULLY
my wife and I have already decided to make a trip to Cincy if we go to the Superbowl. We'll go there to watch it at a sports bar or something.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='322985' date='Aug 24 2006, 06:33 AM']Nah, man. It's no one's respinsibilty to pay for somethig like this for me. I can cover the sling box but if there is a free alternative, like ORB, then I'd much prefer to go that way.

Here's the deal. If the Bengals are hot this year then Japanese TV will pick up more of their games. They're already on the schedule for the first 3 weeks. Only problem is that the games are usually recorded and shown a day or 2 after the fact. Week 2 against Cleveland is live but week 3 against Shitstain is recorded. I can not wait 2 days to find out what happens with the Stealers. There is no way I can stay away from the forum during that time. I would gladly jump into the Slingbox right now if I was planning on watching every week, but I'm not. It's not possible. When the games are on there it's the middle of the night here and I gotta get up to go to work on Monday morning. I will stay up all night and take the day off for the Stoolsamples game though. I'd also like to see next Monday with Carson's return if at all possible. Other than those 2 games I can wait the 2 days or wait for the games to be uploaded here. I'll probably want to see the playoffs live but anything in between isn't really possible unless the next day is a holiday for me. So that's where I'm at. If anyone knows anyone with a Slingbox please talk to them for me. Just 2 games, that's it. One member here is checking out ORB at the moment so if that works out I'm set.
MULLY
my wife and I have already decided to make a trip to Cincy if we go to the Superbowl. We'll go there to watch it at a sports bar or something.[/quote]

I may be building a media server using beyond tv soon. If i do, i think i should be able to stream live tv. If i get it setup, i'llgive you the hookup.

[quote name='Ben' post='323055' date='Aug 24 2006, 11:18 PM']I may be building a media server using beyond tv soon. If i do, i think i should be able to stream live tv. If i get it setup, i'llgive you the hookup.[/quote]

Thanks, man. Sounds good. Let me know what happens.
MULLY

[quote name='Ben' post='323055' date='Aug 24 2006, 10:18 AM']I may be building a media server using beyond tv soon. If i do, i think i should be able to stream live tv. If i get it setup, i'llgive you the hookup.[/quote]

[b][size=3]you guys need to give oldschooler some love too, he's getting extremely jelous :lol: [/size][/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='323373' date='Aug 24 2006, 05:21 PM'][b][size=3]you guys need to give oldschooler some love too, he's getting extremely jelous :lol: [/size][/b][/quote]

I'm not the ORBer, so i have no love to give.....

Archived