a carson return thread

Gayno

[quote name='ONYX' post='326097' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:36 PM']i think we got another roach coming here soon?[/quote]

Well then...

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/RAID_ant_and_roach.jpg/192px-RAID_ant_and_roach.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='326102' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:40 PM']Well then...

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/RAID_ant_and_roach.jpg/192px-RAID_ant_and_roach.jpg[/img][/quote]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=21514"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=21514[/url]

carson - 9 of 14, 140 yds, 3 td, 0 int (1 game)
ben - 15 of 22, 111 yds, 1 td, 1 int (3 games)

(Pig Pen's 3 individual games)
ariz - 3 of 4, 29 yds, 0 td, 0 int
min - 9 of 14, 52 yds, 0 td, 1 int
phi - 3 of 4, 30 yds, 1 td, 0 int

whats that? no wines hard? try again... TJ (cinci's #2 wr) was the main target of the night... 5 of those 9 throws went his way including one of the three td's. Did you see how well our 3rd and 4th string players were handling the pack's 1st string?

Need i say more?

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/DjDeeez/mandm.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='326106' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:43 PM']The banning has to occur though, I mean do we want these pedophiles near our children?

Think of the BABs, think of the whodey_85's.[/quote]

well, i think it may be the only action BAB would get, but I see your point though.

:lol:

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='326120' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:52 PM']carson - 9 of 14, 140 yds, 3 td, 0 int (1 game)

whats that? no wines hard? try again... TJ (cinci's #2 wr) was the main target of the night... 5 of those 9 throws went his way including one of the three td's. Did you see how well our 3rd and 4th string players were handling the pack's 1st string?

Need i say more?

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/DjDeeez/mandm.jpg[/img][/quote]
turdburglar had a pick in the Eagles game

[quote name='Gyno' post='326060' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:09 PM']your an idiot, there will be 3 starters on our D that did not face pissburgh last year(gyno, SN)

and to think, I got banned here once for using the term bunglemania...
HAHAHA
point proven..thanks Lamie[/quote]

[b]hey clinton, go tell your fag friends back at pieceofshitnation that we're comming to your house week 3, and show you for the fraud that you are you cock sucker :gobengals: [/b]

[quote name='#40' post='326063' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:10 PM']Dipshit. What's the point of your fucking 'visit'? Trying to prove we ban dipshits like you?[/quote]

I think the point of the visit was to show that even when you guys go over to the "other" site and spew out meaningless garbage like the gems above, you still dont get banned. Meanwhile, we get banned over here for anything that is anti-Bengals.

At least I think that is the point. Pretty sure.

Is this going to get me banned?

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='326120' date='Aug 29 2006, 05:52 PM']carson - 9 of 14, 140 yds, 3 td, 0 int (1 game)

Need i say more?

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/DjDeeez/mandm.jpg[/img][/quote]

Honestly guys, do you really put THAT much stock in preseason? pissburgh looked pretty bad last preseason, but it really didnt hurt them too much come playoff time, did it?

[quote name='oftt4' post='326217' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:25 PM']I think the point of the visit was to show that even when you guys go over to the "other" site and spew out meaningless garbage like the gems above, you still dont get banned. Meanwhile, we get banned over here for anything that is anti-Bengals.

Is this going to get me banned?[/quote]

if you come in here and talk the way you just did, you won't get banned...

[quote name='oftt4' post='326219' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:27 PM']Honestly guys, do you really put THAT much stock in preseason? pissburgh looked pretty bad last preseason, but it really didnt hurt them too much come playoff time, did it?[/quote]

[b]don't think that we're on cloud nine cause we won 3 preseason games. we're just fans that are excited that football is back, preseason records don't really mean shit. but your boy denturesberger didn't look too good though! so maybe you should worry how he'll do this year![/b]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='326221' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:28 PM']if you come in here and talk the way you just did, you won't get banned...[/quote]

I hate to disagree, but I have come here and talked in the same way, but once it moved into, ya know, football and how I prefer some not to be named stealers players over some not to be named Bengals players, and used stats to illustrate why....I was banned.

[quote name='oftt4' post='326227' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:32 PM']I hate to disagree, but I have come here and talked in the same way, but once it moved into, ya know, football and how I prefer some not to be named stealers players over some not to be named Bengals players, and used stats to illustrate why....I was banned.[/quote]

im not a mod, just like clinton said ! so it's not up to me, but i don't think you should get banned to debate if you ask me.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='326225' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:31 PM'][b]don't think that we're on cloud nine cause we won 3 preseason games. we're just fans that are excited that football is back, preseason records don't really mean shit. but your boy denturesberger didn't look too good though! so maybe you should worry how he'll do this year![/b][/quote]

Again, I would have to disagree. I thought Ben looked pretty good in his limited action. He threw the one bad pass that ended in the INT, but other than that...he ran the no huddle pretty well. But it is hard to compare numbers when Palmer played as much in one game (against Green Bay, c'mon now) as Ben did in 3.

Carson looked great from what I saw, I am glad he is back for you guys.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='326232' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:37 PM']Hey now, don't be dissing the team that had the #1 pass defense in the league last year :lol:
:D[/quote]

By total yardage, yes, but that is a very misleading stat. If you look at the link below, you will see that people had quite a bit of success last year passing against GB. People didnt need to pass alot against them, though, since their run D and special teams were terrible.

[url="http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=888"]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=888[/url]

[quote name='oftt4' post='326217' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:25 PM']I think the point of the visit was to show that even when you guys go over to the "other" site and spew out meaningless garbage like the gems above, you still dont get banned. Meanwhile, we get banned over here for anything that is anti-Bengals.

Well if you let trash fester for too long it will stink up the joint.

[quote name='oftt4' post='326237' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:42 PM']Though they did get Charles Woodson this year....did he play at all? I didnt see much of the game.[/quote]

He was the one covering TJ if I recall correctly.

Yeah you saw how TJ did him.

thats simply not true, ive been banned several times from queernation.com for very little reason, several other posters have as well.

as long as you a) keep the smack in the correct forum and B) dont create "lol snickers lol carsons knee lol hurrr i suck cocks" threads, theres very little chance that you will be banned

dont act like this is some one way street youre treading on here

[quote name='oftt4' post='326217' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:25 PM']I think the point of the visit was to show that even when[b] you guys go over to the "other" site and spew out meaningless garbage like the gems above, you still dont get banned[/b]. Meanwhile, we get banned over here for anything that is anti-Bengals.

And that is 'our' fault how?

Oh yea, what ^^^^^ said as well.

[quote]as long as you a) keep the smack in the correct forum and dont create "lol snickers lol carsons knee lol hurrr i suck cocks" threads, theres very little chance that you will be banned

dont act like this is some one way street youre treading on here[/quote]

Archived