a carson return thread

Gayno

[quote name='oftt4' post='326235' date='Aug 29 2006, 07:41 PM']By total yardage, yes, but that is a very misleading stat. If you look at the link below, you will see that people had quite a bit of success last year passing against GB. People didnt need to pass alot against them, though, since their run D and special teams were terrible.

[url="http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=888"]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=888[/url][/quote]

I'm well aware... that was why I used the "laughing" smileys :)

While Charles Woodson (he's clearly not the player he once was) got totally schooled by T.J., Al Harris, who is a very good CB, did a good job against Chad. I had my eyes fixated on Palmer so I couldn't tell you whether the yardage distribution between the two (Chad was never thrown to, T.J. had 96 yards) was due to Chad being covered well or T.J. getting wide open; probably a combination of both.

[quote name='oftt4' post='326217' date='Aug 30 2006, 08:25 AM']I think the point of the visit was to show that even when you guys go over to the "other" site and spew out meaningless garbage like the gems above, you still dont get banned. Meanwhile, we get banned over here for anything that is anti-Bengals.

At least I think that is the point. Pretty sure.

Is this going to get me banned?[/quote]

You losers don't get banned because you talk shit about the Bengals. You get banned because you're from Pissurgh and we don't want that kind of low life scum in here. Isn't it odd that other teams fans come on this board to talk smack yet it's only the stoolsample fans that get kicked? You guys are low class. Keep your trailer park asses over at the nation.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='326549' date='Aug 30 2006, 04:46 AM']You losers don't get banned because you talk shit about the Bengals. You get banned because you're from Pissurgh and we don't want that kind of low life scum in here. Isn't it odd that other teams fans come on this board to talk smack yet it's only the stoolsample fans that get kicked? You guys are low class. Keep your trailer park asses over at the nation.
MULLY[/quote]

Now that isnt very nice. First of all, I do not live in a trailer park and I do not beleive I am low class. I am a well educated, and well paid engineer. What did I do in this thread to deserve this sort of attack?

[quote name='oftt4' post='326557' date='Aug 30 2006, 05:09 AM']Now that isnt very nice. First of all, I do not live in a trailer park and I do not beleive I am low class. I am a well educated, and well paid engineer. What did I do in this thread to deserve this sort of attack?[/quote]
Nothing. Don't worry, if you continue to be civil you won't get banned.

[quote name='oftt4' post='326557' date='Aug 30 2006, 08:09 PM']Now that isnt very nice. First of all, I do not live in a trailer park and I do not beleive I am low class. I am a well educated, and well paid engineer. What did I do in this thread to deserve this sort of attack?[/quote]

Excuse me if I stepped on your toes a bit. It's been my experience that the majority of Stooler fans are dick heads. Oh, I tried what you're doing now. I went into Stooler boards trying to talk football and all I got back was inbred, foul mouthed garbage. No love lost here.Too many bad apples in that part of the country for one to shine through. You asked why Stooler fans get banned and I told you.
MULLY

Archived