Get it right arrogant Bengal fan

no7ofstlrs

[quote name='GoBengals' post='334735' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:32 AM']moving it was the best option, but after having a 20 minutes conversation with my regional manager about how the stealers are cheating hoodlums i was enraged... <_< :wave:[/quote]

No worries, no skin off my teeth if they get banned on the 1st post.

Guest Agent Orange
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='334862' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:54 PM']No worries, no skin off my teeth if they get banned on the 1st post.[/quote]
One should consider it some sort of strange honor to get banned on the first post.

[quote name='no7ofstlrs' post='334433' date='Sep 8 2006, 08:41 PM']the only way we can win is paying the officials or taking out star players....

stealers PWN![/quote]

What's wrong with this post? It's absolutely true about the Stealers. I wouldn't be surprised if that's really Jen.

[quote name='Agent Orange' post='337764' date='Sep 12 2006, 06:08 AM']One should consider it some sort of strange honor to get banned on the first post.[/quote]

Greta clip, orange. I didn't realize that Tab dragged him 25 yards. I like how that squealer runs past them. He didn't want a ride too?

[quote name='Hooky' post='337783' date='Sep 12 2006, 08:07 AM']What's wrong with this post? It's absolutely true about the Stealers. I wouldn't be surprised if that's really Jen.[/quote]

There is no way that is little jen because all the words are spelled correctly and even though he didn't capitalize anything, which is OK in this day and age (American Education System), it is free from any major grammatical errors and is actually coherent. This leads me to believe that this squeeler fan is actually from Ohio because no way an Appalachian could have constructed that sentence.

Archived