Chances of winning

[quote name='bengals6443' post='334833' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:09 PM']i am a bengals fan by the way[/quote]

And you're a [i]REALLY[/i] convincing one, I might add. :wave:

Simply put: If you don't think this Bengals team can contend with any team in the NFL, you're wrong. And if you're a Bengals fan who doesn't think that, you don't deserve your proverbial stripes.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='334837' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:12 PM']he seems to know nothing about football.

Chiefs Di trash so we only put up 14 points...wow.[/quote]

It's just a dumbass chiefs troll. Are you surprised he knows nothing about football?

I find it funny how quickly he admitted that his real team's defense sucks a big fat one.

[quote name='BeeGee' post='335012' date='Sep 9 2006, 10:23 PM']Question - Why would he have a short existence here for that comment....[/quote]

Answer - (at least for phatcat) he isnt a bengals fan and is impersonating one, had he registered as a steelers fan and stayed in this trashtalk area phatcat wouldnt have said word one about it

Answer - (for me) its fun to watch you guys get banned and then go create threads about it, its as if someone took your candy and your running to mommy and daddy to cry about it. It really is comedy gold.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='335039' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:13 PM']Answer - (at least for phatcat) he isnt a bengals fan and is impersonating one, had he registered as a stealers fan and stayed in this trashtalk area phatcat wouldnt have said word one about it
Answer - (for me) its fun to watch you guys get banned and then go create threads about it, its as if someone took your candy and your running to mommy and daddy to cry about it. It really is comedy gold.[/quote]

[b]couldn't agree more [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img][/b]

Archived