stealers and bengals..

[quote name='stealersaregod' post='334988' date='Sep 9 2006, 09:41 PM']Fact-your past is your future

Fact- your team wont dominate the browns

Fact- noone on your team can compare to the player that Joey Porter is and match his EMOTION....you team knows nothing about playing with EMOTION

Fact- the bengirls have sucked for years and one good season doews nothing for your rep

So in closing fuck your bengals and enjoy the cellar......your used to it.[/quote]
Playing with Joey Porters emotion? No none of our players are willing to come out of the closet on National T.V. but I no Willie Anderson, Justin Smith, David Pollack, Chad Johnson, T.J. Houshmanzadeh, Rudi Johnson, and Carson Palmer play there hearts out on game day.

Guest steelersaregod
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='335243' date='Sep 10 2006, 06:50 AM']And had there been no cheap shot I doubt you would have an issue, probabally not even on this board would you have had the issue.

It didnt go down like that.[/quote]

Talking about noy going down like that. You call it a cheap shot. Even Carson Palmer said it was an accident and he KNEW Kimo din't do it intentionally, You fucks are so retarded you cant even ride the short bus. Been to Heinz Field west a few times and i have to sat the Bunghole fans there were pussified. Now you have one DECENT season and look you think you guys are a fucking dynasty. And talking about queer say hi to Black Jesus after you suck his cock

GO CHIEFS

[quote name='steelersaregod' post='335407' date='Sep 10 2006, 12:02 PM']Talking about noy going down like that. You call it a cheap shot. Even Carson Palmer said it was an accident and he KNEW Kimo din't do it intentionally, You fucks are so retarded you cant even ride the short bus. Been to Heinz Field west a few times and i have to sat the Bunghole fans there were pussified. Now you have one DECENT season and look you think you guys are a fucking dynasty. And talking about queer say hi to Black Jesus after you suck his cock

GO CHIEFS[/quote]

blah blah blah

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Of course no one would say it was dirty publicly, but i KNOW there are those in the locker room that believe it.

[quote name='steelersaregod' post='335407' date='Sep 10 2006, 12:02 PM']Talking about noy going down like that. You call it a cheap shot. Even Carson Palmer said it was an accident and he KNEW Kimo din't do it intentionally, You fucks are so retarded you cant even ride the short bus. Been to Heinz Field west a few times and i have to sat the Bunghole fans there were pussified. Now you have one DECENT season and look you think you guys are a fucking dynasty. And talking about queer say hi to Black Jesus after you suck his cock

GO CHIEFS[/quote]

:wave:

[quote name='Hooky' post='335223' date='Sep 10 2006, 09:38 AM']Fact: The Bengals and the pissburgh Pillowbiters have been to the same number of Super Bowls in the past 25 years. But true, Pissburgh did "Win***************" one of theirs. They are already widely known as one of the most undeserving and unimpressive Super Bowl victors* ever. And they got their asses pounded (Just the way they like it.) in the other one.[/quote]

You can think what you want about SBXL, but the stealers didnt really get their asses pounded in the pissburgh-Dallas Superbowl. They were actually down by 3 with about 6 minutes left in the game, and were driving down the field for the winning TD...when god damn O'Donnell threw that pick.

Fact: You've only beaten the ste elers once in recent memory.
Fact: You love to talk about your one win but you also lost one in the regular season that year
Fact: When you trashtalk, you overlook your bunglish tendencies
Fact: You're defense collapsed last year in the playoffs
Fact: stealers record in the past two seasons: 36-6
Fact: The bengals are a good team and I look forward to playing you twice.
Question: when was your last playoff win or superbowl appearance?
Question: Was I even alive for it?

Archived