OFFICIAL BENGALS @ CHIEFS GAME THREAD

Guest oldschooler

Guest BlackJesus
[size=5][quote name='Jeb' post='335883' date='Sep 10 2006, 02:20 PM']Saints are beating Cleveland! (9 - 0)[/quote][/size]

[center][img]http://members.shaw.ca/bingliu/dance.gif[/img][/center]

Great half!!!!!!!!

KC is keeping seven in the box and we're busting them right in the damn mouth. They'll have to put an extra man in the box to contain Rudi and then, hopefully, Palmer and Co will go off in the second half!!

Take the kickoff and put a dagger in their damn heart!!!!!!

And, Thornton is very, VERY, active. Give him room to play without having to take double teams and he is one helluva football player!

Man they look sharp! The strong side of the line is DOMINATING. Washington has been real solid with his run blocking. Rudi's running hard and looks undaunted, as always. Palmer has been money. Chad's been catching everything. Man this is going to be a great season for Bengal's fans fellas!

:headbang:

[quote name='KingStripes' post='335895' date='Sep 10 2006, 02:23 PM']Wow......

The first series I got why Sam Adams is big sam adams.

2 first plays were the hardest I have seen a bengal drive the oposing teams Oliner into the backfield.

What a great surprise!!!!

Great half and watch for rudi to pund and pund in the second half.[/quote]

Sam has looked great! Keep your eye on Peko too. He's going to be a steal in the draft I think.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='335911' date='Sep 10 2006, 02:31 PM']Sorry to break in here but there is some serious ass fucking lightning going on here in Japan right now. Flashes every few seconds. It seems pretty far away but still scarier than shit.
MULLY
not liking electrical storms much[/quote]
They gonna postpone the game again?

Archived