Hey oftt4

Jamie_B

[quote name='oftt4' post='419816' date='Jan 1 2007, 07:15 AM']Well, it WAS a good game. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Anyway, I cant really think of a sig for you, so unless you come up with something...you dont need to do it.[/quote]

How about "some steeler fans get my respect, oftt4 one."

[quote name='oftt4' post='420573' date='Jan 2 2007, 07:18 AM']Well, I figured there is no point in adding insult to injury. Both of our teams had disappointing seasons....we can leave it at that.[/quote]

Fair enough

However you know Dave and Aries will call you a pussy for not taking the opportunity. ;)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='420850' date='Jan 2 2007, 02:48 PM']:lmao:
You sad silly little man.[/quote]

This was to be your year. You can talk about us not making the playoffs. But you play to win Super Bowls and no one has won more than the STeelrs! But you have to wait at the very least 13 months just for a shot at one. Its good to be the king!!!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='420862' date='Jan 2 2007, 02:12 PM']This was to be your year. You can talk about us not making the playoffs. But you play to win Super Bowls and no one has won more than the STeelrs! But you have to wait at the very least 13 months just for a shot at one. Its good to be the king!!!![/quote]

You talk like what you "have done" (notice the quotes) means anything this year, you too have to wait 13 months to get a shot for one and you have a team that had far less injuries than we did, and you about to lose your coach. Well see how that pans out for you next year. THAT'S why Im laughing at you, because your pouding your chest to a hollow beat and its funny as hell.

Archived