The unintentional hit on Trent Green

Bengalino

[quote name='Bunghole' post='337037' date='Sep 11 2006, 12:40 PM']Is there even a Section 345 at PBS?[/quote]

Yes.

[img]https://www.stubhub.com/data/venue_maps/4463/stubhub_5290_screenshots_NFL_Bengals.png[/img]

It must be expensive to travel from Kansas to Ohio for 8 weeks a year though. I know I cant afford that.

Guest SportsFan
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='336999' date='Sep 11 2006, 11:09 AM']Well his IP does place him in Kansas. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Well, of course it shows Kansas, since I traveled to kansas city for the game.

And here, I may not seem like the normal fan in here, but maybe this will help, I write the a lot of the posters in here do.

I don't think Geathers knocked the fuck out him on fucking purpose. If he was fucking airborne then he was fucking diving. But some of the fucking replies say he wasn't fucking diving at Trent. Which the fuck is it? No one that I can see is saying he fucking did any fucking thing in a fucking intential fucking way. But fuckers get fucking penalized every fucking week for fucking things they didn't fucking mean to fucking do. One fucking post said:

"He wasnt going for his legs. He was probly trying to tackle him in his legs."[b] What the fuck? [/b]

And this post: "The difference to me about this one and the kimo hit was that Geathers used his shoulder to tackle the guy [b]around the upper body but happend to get his head[/b]." What the fuck!! Green's "upper body" is not 3 feet off the ground. That is unless he saw Green sliding and fucking went for him there.

So fucking there, I have dropped what seems to be the required amount of F-bombs be like a lot of the fuckers in here.

Who in here said he tried to hurt him on purpose? Please guide me to that post, where it was said that Robert tried on purpose to injury Trent Green. That's not even the arguement.

And to the poster earlier, yes, Karma is a bitch, but I think all our years as the Bungals has set us up for some good karma coming our way.

[quote name='McBallerson' post='337065' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:04 PM']Jesus. The poll on ESPN right now is "Should Robert Geathers be fined/suspened for his hit on Trent Green?"

The 'No' votes have the edge, slightly.[/quote]

ESPN is a sad excuse for "fair" reporting.

[quote name='McBallerson' post='337065' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:04 PM']Jesus. The poll on ESPN right now is "Should Robert Geathers be fined/suspened for his hit on Trent Green?"

The 'No' votes have the edge, slightly.[/quote]

What's more telling than the current results is the regional breakdown, with Pennsylvania and Kansas leading the "Yes" crusade.

[quote name='SportsFan' post='337066' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:05 PM']Well, of course it shows Kansas, since I traveled to kansas city for the game.

And here, I may not seem like the normal fan in here, but maybe this will help, I write they a lot of the posters in here do.

I don't think Geathers knocked the fuck out him on fucking purpose. If he was fucking airborne then he was fucking diving. But some of the fucking replies say he wasn't fucking diving at Trent. Which the fuck is it? No one that I can see is saying he fucking did any fucking thing in a fucking intential fucking way. But fuckers get fucking penalized every fucking week for fucking things they didn't fucking mean to fucking do. One fucking post said:

"He wasnt going for his legs. He was probly trying to tackle him in his legs."[b] What the fuck? [/b]

And this post: "The difference to me about this one and the kimo hit was that Geathers used his shoulder to tackle the guy [b]around the upper body but happend to get his head[/b]." What the fuck!! Green's "upper body" is not 3 feet off the ground. That is unless he saw Green sliding and fucking went for him there.

So fucking there, I have dropped what seems to be the required amount of F-bombs be like a lot of the fuckers in here.

Who in here said he tried to hurt him on purpose? Please guide me to that post, where it was said that Robert tried on purpose to injury Trent Green. That's not even the arguement.

And to the poster earlier, yes, Karma is a bitch, but I think all our years as the Bungals has set us up for some good karma coming our way.[/quote]

Haven't you been banned yet for violating the "troll" rules?

[quote name='SportsFan' post='337066' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:05 PM']Well, of course it shows Kansas, since I traveled to kansas city for the game.

And here, I may not seem like the normal fan in here, but maybe this will help, I write they a lot of the posters in here do.

And to the poster earlier, yes, Karma is a bitch, but I think all our years as the Bungals has set us up for some good karma coming our way.[/quote]

As to the legs and legs part I ment Knee's... He wasnt going for his knee's. He was going for the legs. The dude was running down Field. You lose QB protections after getting out of the pocket. Should have slid Ealier. Tragic YEs. Intentional NO WAY

[quote name='Lucid' post='337069' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:06 PM']What's more telling than the current results is the regional breakdown, with Pennsylvania and Kansas leading the "Yes" crusade.[/quote]

Suprise Suprise.

I could understand the KC reaction, but you steelers fans are a sad little lot.

Im guessing the hotel rates are cheaper 22 miles away from Kansas City? ([url="http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q="]http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=[/url])

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='337075' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:09 PM']Sean Salisbury and Merril Hodge called that hit about the cleanest they ever seen. Blamed it on Green sliding late. They made the matrix reference.[/quote]

They also said that Geathers should not be fined and that anyone who disagrees needs to wake up and basically watch the hit. Said if any different occured, you would hear about it on their show.

He has already crossed the line by specifically attacking the posters on this board. That proves his true colors more than the location of his IP address does.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='337086' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:13 PM']Im guessing the hotel rates are cheaper 22 miles away from Kansas City? ([url="http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q="]http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=[/url])[/quote]

He was staying with relatives, duh. Otherwise he'd be back in Cincinnati by now. :rolleyes:

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='337097' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:20 PM']He has already crossed the line by specifically attacking the posters on this board. That proves his true colors more than the location of his IP address does.
He was staying with relatives, duh. Otherwise he'd be back in Cincinnati by now. :rolleyes:[/quote]

:D

[b]they just said on espn merril hodge and the other analysts that the hit on green wasn't illegal at all and that espn would have a problem on the show with it if they fined geathers. trent green sled in the last second while gethears was in the air already, and he hit him with his shoulder. and the ground is what cause the concussion to green, just thought i'll share that with you guys![/b]

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Time to move on, Trent Green will play again this year and everything will be ok. Football is a rough sport, Green slid late, and Geathers hit him with his shoulder, end of story...

Archived